TB Article: I want to spend a Sunday...

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

'I want to spend a Sunday in New Zealand & Sky Dive'- Himmanshoo

Sunday, January 23, 2011 | 5:27:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     'I want to spend a Sunday in New Zealand & Sky Dive'- Himmanshoo

Himmanshoo A Malhotra aka Guddu Shukla of Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer takes up Sunday retreat

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Sunday?  Holiday with family

Describe your Sunday in one line: Sunday is funday.

Dream Sunday: Everyone in the whole unit gets an off and enjoys.

If you could plan a Sunday all for yourself and you are allowed to go anywhere in the world, where will you go and what would you do? I would love to go to New Zealand and do sky diving.

Sunday ho ya Monday: Keep Smiling

The worst Sunday of your life: I think it was some four or five months ago when it was a tough phase of my life wherein I couldn't decide what to do and how. But then I knew that it is part of life and moved on.

What did you do last Sunday? Since I did not have a shoot, I went shopping to Palladium Mall in Phoenix Mills as there was a 40% discount sales (laughs).

A memorable Sunday:  I was on a Europe tour for seventeen days and I don't know how many Sundays there had been, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

One thing you avoid doing on Sunday: I do not like shooting on Sundays. I do not even mind sitting idle at home, reading or watching movies, but not work.

heres the link - https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/fantastic-4s/8686-i-want-to-spend-a-sunday-in-new-zealand-sky-dive-himmanshoo.htm

Edited by ~~~~ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanxxxx dear
LUV himmanshoo 😍