Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

TB Article: I want to spend a Sunday...

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

'I want to spend a Sunday in New Zealand & Sky Dive'- Himmanshoo

Sunday, January 23, 2011 | 5:27:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments 'I want to spend a Sunday in New Zealand & Sky Dive'- Himmanshoo

Himmanshoo A Malhotra aka Guddu Shukla of Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer takes up Sunday retreat

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Sunday?  Holiday with family

Describe your Sunday in one line: Sunday is funday.

Dream Sunday: Everyone in the whole unit gets an off and enjoys.

If you could plan a Sunday all for yourself and you are allowed to go anywhere in the world, where will you go and what would you do? I would love to go to New Zealand and do sky diving.

Sunday ho ya Monday: Keep Smiling

The worst Sunday of your life: I think it was some four or five months ago when it was a tough phase of my life wherein I couldn't decide what to do and how. But then I knew that it is part of life and moved on.

What did you do last Sunday? Since I did not have a shoot, I went shopping to Palladium Mall in Phoenix Mills as there was a 40% discount sales (laughs).

A memorable Sunday:  I was on a Europe tour for seventeen days and I don't know how many Sundays there had been, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

One thing you avoid doing on Sunday: I do not like shooting on Sundays. I do not even mind sitting idle at home, reading or watching movies, but not work.

heres the link - http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/fantastic-4s/8686-i-want-to-spend-a-sunday-in-new-zealand-sky-dive-himmanshoo.htm

Edited by ~~~~ - 23 January 2011 at 5:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOWafahbhavni88

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thanxxxx dear
LUV himmanshoo Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index