Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

Which forum are you originally from?? (Page 3)

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

I am from the Phamous Dee Emm Jii Phorum...But now it is mostly inhabited by the Phoreber Phankas, so I am seeking refuge in this forum...
These words brings back very very dark memories of WW III in that forum.I can't even go to that forum now becoz of the phankas that hang around there all the time.LOLLOLLOLThank god that show is over.Dead
i also was soooo pissed off by those phangurls!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

I am from the Phamous Dee Emm Jii Phorum...But now it is mostly inhabited by the Phoreber Phankas, so I am seeking refuge in this forum...
These words brings back very very dark memories of WW III in that forum.I can't even go to that forum now becoz of the phankas that hang around there all the time.LOLLOLLOLThank god that show is over.Dead
Just forget about it all.Think of it as a nightmare that got over.SmileAnd come to this forum more often.Its actually fun her ; even though there are very few active members and nobody bites your head off for expressing your opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
i started with 
balaji show kuch is tara the show hving aakashdeep saigal on sony tv  from 2008

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Just forget about it all.Think of it as a nightmare that got over.SmileAnd come to this forum more often.Its actually fun her ; even though there are very few active members and nobody bites your head off for expressing your opinion.
I know, forget about DMG( My YuNaCryCry) Anyways, yes please do come to this forum regularly, so that we can have more active members!!Embarrassed
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalapahad

i started with 
balaji show kuch is tara the show hving aakashdeep saigal on sony tv  from 2008

I think I used to watch kuch is tarah
peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
this will tell you all how ancient i am, but i started on IF with jassi jaisi and ye meri life hai (both aired on sony, hope someone remembers ye meri life...ronit-pooja)...been on a lot of forums, but most Indian daily soaps' CVs usually drag the shows and make them incredulous after a while, so i lose interest...been most active on banoo main teri dulhann and nach baliye season 1 and 2 forums. right now following jhalak season 4. hope DLMH doesn't disappoint too soon, started watching coz it's based on politics.

cheers!!

peaches

Edited by peachesnplums - 25 January 2011 at 5:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheart---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I know, forget about DMG( My YuNaCryCry) Anyways, yes please do come to this forum regularly, so that we can have more active members!!Embarrassed
U liked YuNa too??They had such potential but writers completly destroyed them.It was bcoz of YuNa and KW,I started to watch the show again but at the end of the show nobody was there...how sad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Of course..I loved Yuna!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index