Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant reply this ans🤣 i joined bcoz yrkkh (making guilty face) ditched show in few days than dance india dance season2😳 plus uttaran(ditched show few months back)🤣🤪
geet maniac since months.....so my home is GHSP bt i like SGP & maryada too😳

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I started posting in IF from YRKKH forum then PKYEK, Jhansi Ki Rani and Tere Liye😊
Edited by anu93 - 13 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i'm also frm dmg forum, then was active in mjht forum n used to drop occasionally at bidaai, lnmdj, kdmhmd, n special squad forumzz
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think my first ever forum was Kkusum and then Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.............. 
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think my first ever forum was Kkusum and then Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.............. 

oooo this sure brings back memories (not good ones, along with the characters ektamayi really tortured us too)

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

I am from the Phamous Dee Emm Jii Phorum...But now it is mostly inhabited by the Phoreber Phankas, so I am seeking refuge in this forum...

These words brings back very very dark memories of WW III in that forum.I can't even go to that forum now becoz of the phankas that hang around there all the time.😆😆😆Thank god that show is over.🤢
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

These words brings back very very dark memories of WW III in that forum.I can't even go to that forum now becoz of the phankas that hang around there all the time.😆😆😆Thank god that show is over.🤢

i also was soooo pissed off by those phangurls!!!!!!!
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

i also was soooo pissed off by those phangurls!!!!!!!

Just forget about it all.Think of it as a nightmare that got over.😊And come to this forum more often.Its actually fun her ; even though there are very few active members and nobody bites your head off for expressing your opinion.
kalapahad thumbnail
i started with 
balaji show kuch is tara the show hving aakashdeep saigal on sony tv  from 2008

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayesha09

Just forget about it all.Think of it as a nightmare that got over.😊And come to this forum more often.Its actually fun her ; even though there are very few active members and nobody bites your head off for expressing your opinion.

I know, forget about DMG( My YuNa😭😭) Anyways, yes please do come to this forum regularly, so that we can have more active members!!😳