India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Versatile Kritika + Hot&Sexy Karan = FIREE

BB8Rocks IF-Dazzler
BB8Rocks
BB8Rocks

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

The MAHA episode was just FAB and Im sure most of you guys agree with me on that :)

The story, screenplay, direction. DIALOGUES are TOP-NOTCH but we all have to agree that if it wasn;t for the FAB FAB FAB performances of Karan and Kritika this show would not even be close to where it is tdy :)

KRTIKA = VERSATILITY
Be it the bubbly, vivacious and happy go lucky daughter to the revengeful and cunning bahu on her first day in the Sighania mansion she is a pro at playing any roleClapClapHats off to u girl :) :) Tdy especially she took her performance a notch higher as she performed superbly in the club and at the end @ the party she ROCKING too..I especially LOVED her in the last bit look..she looked super good.Embarrassed 

KARAN = HOT + SEXYYYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He has such awesome screen presence and I lovee his styling...his hair, his clothes and on top of that the LOPSIDED smile is just a killer combination....I lovedd his " bed comfortable hai aa jao" to Arohi tdy...Ahhhh that was just sooooooooooooooo hot...I wish she had listened...Embarrassed  Anyways...Karan is just and as rocking as Kritika and together they rock ma world :) :) :)

Keep up the awesome work KMH2 team!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45ikra96garvitaarorajayalaxmkhadija-kmhKashArjohichandarani1Love14gemini1217surpatelsheetal6yadanutanu111aPraniirasika_DSShipra_S-Olly-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i agree on each n every word of urs they r smoking hot together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Yeah...KMH is indeed rocking! And i loved how Arohi said, '' pagal ho gaye ho...mujhe maroge...patni utpeedan ke ilzam mein andar kara dungi''LOL...hahahaha....and believe it or not i was happily shocked to see the way that bedroom sc. was executedLOL...first arjun says all ki main tumhara pati hoon...main tumhe cho sakta hoon n all...n then holds her from back n says ''main tumhare itna paas hun...main tumhare saath.....................kuch nahi karna chahta.''ROFL...n then arohi was like, chain ki saans li.ROFL....i mean that sc. was executed so differently from other seirals.Big smile...both arjun n arohi were serious as well as funny while enacting it.LOL....indeed, totally loved yesterday's episode. And Biji ke baare mein toh jitna kahe kam hai. She n DJ are the two MOST endearing characters i have found in this show!!Tongue....Jab tak Biji hain, ArjuHi ko koi alag nahi kar sakta, not even they themselves.WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayalaxmchandarani1Love14butterfly_16Praniirasika_DSAnjalii...xXx

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
me too agre W*H ur wrdsssss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DSAnjalii...xXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@tinaluvskajen & @Shipra_S..............
i completely agree with both of u..........the episode was rocking & the bedroom sequence was hillarious...............so cute & so funny.........i have never seen such a thing before................just loved itWink

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
yup the maha episode was really too good ..loved it..and yes both karan and kritika are versatile actors..i think both r excellent in their own way!!! but i love karan more..Tongue..his expressions ..his eyes are to die for!!!..Day Dreaming

Edited by -Olly- - 23 January 2011 at 6:48am

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
yupp..for me both KK2 r versitile n have their own unique way...own unique charm..but love Karan's...HeartDay Dreaming 
they both rocked in yesterday's epi...both were equally gud...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

yup the maha episode was really too good ..loved it..and yes both karan and kritika are versatile actors..i think both r excellent in their own way!!! but i love karan more..Tongue..his expressions ..his eyes are to die for!!!..Day Dreaming
hayeee olly i agree wid u...me just fida over Karan....n his expressions...his million dollar cute smile...his eyes..Blushing...everything...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index