India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I FEEL SO LUCKY RIGHT NOW

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
So anyways a while ago  my friends and I were sitting down and we were like talking about different actors and their personailty and so we started talking about shilpa,rati,drashiti,sanaya,jenny
and so we started talking about DD how she is friendly with everyone,makes everyone laughs,bubbly and funny yet very down to earth person and then I was like I wish I knew someone like DD and my friends started to laugh at me and told me that iam exactly like DD the way theyy see it they think my personailty is exactly like her and I knida look like her man I thought they were telling me a lie bcz i felt so fortunate to be compared to such a beautiful person inside and out and so I left it that thinking maybe my friends just said that to make me happy
and then today I went with my mother to someones house and their 5year old daughter came up to me and called me geet and she said i look very much like geet and then her mother started saying yes she does she is a very beautiful girl I was in tears then bcz i felt soo good being compared to such a beautiful person and  that too from a child's mouth bcz children speak their mid and always the truth so right now i feel very special and thank god a lot fro making me like this but i still wanna say one thing there is no one beautiful like dd not even me
plss comment :)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1234sweetgitika.jzainah320maanlovesgeet17avidity_2002kdg129Nikhi.maansi007milliimaneet_forever9mahi246rahmona_paksweSerenity_me-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
18 views and no comments ;(
mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

So anyways a while ago  my friends and I were sitting down and we were like talking about different actors and their personailty and so we started talking about shilpa,rati,drashiti,sanaya,jenny
and so we started talking about DD how she is friendly with everyone,makes everyone laughs,bubbly and funny yet very down to earth person and then I was like I wish I knew someone like DD and my friends started to laugh at me and told me that iam exactly like DD the way theyy see it they think my personailty is exactly like her and I knida look like her man I thought they were telling me a lie bcz i felt so fortunate to be compared to such a beautiful person inside and out and so I left it that thinking maybe my friends just said that to make me happy
and then today I went with my mother to someones house and their 5year old daughter came up to me and called me geet and she said i look very much like geet and then her mother started saying yes she does she is a very beautiful girl I was in tears then bcz i felt soo good being compared to such a beautiful person and  that too from a child's mouth bcz children speak their mid and always the truth so right now i feel very special and thank god a lot fro making me like this but i still wanna say one thing there is no one beautiful like dd not even me

nice to hear yaar. its always nice to hear compliments from children bcoz they always speak their mindSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
thats nice.
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

thats nice.

nawww thank u :)
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallu.crowe20

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

nice to hear yaar. its always nice to hear compliments from children bcoz they always speak their mindSmile

nawww thanks for commenting  i know kids always speak the truth thast y aim so happy :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallu.crowe20

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey girlSmile,

Love that honest appraisal of yourself from your friends first and then from the 5 yr old child.  Be proud that you have a wonderful vibrant character and that you are a good looker.  Be yourself and be possessive of this nature 'cause thats what made DD great among fans and friends.

CheersSmile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.maneet_forever9blackb28

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
nice dear and thnx to share with us

Go to top