India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan-Geet Wedding Medley VM

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Yes Yes I have my own VM thread but I just wanted to make a different posts about it since its about their special day the wedding..Embarrassed

ughh made this really really quickly in an hour's time tht is why its such a khichdi I was gonna put the title Maan-Geet wedding Khichdi lol..disappointed with the outcome could have been so much better..I haven't added loads of effects at all mainly coz It was beautiful just like that it didn't need any effects and also coz I was running out of time lol ..anyway they are PHINALLY married..I feel like I have achieved sumthing GREAT..Congo Shongo to Maan&Geet they are legally Mr&Mrs.Khurana now..and my sympathies with all those kudis who were watching the wedding wid a broken smile coz now our MSK has left the path of Bachelorhood..we will see him as Joru ka Ghulam NAHIIIIIINNN..

LOL ofcourse now NE has made her mooh kala and her brother will have to repent her mistakes..Ughh Its equally both ne&err-jun's fault..situation wid geet was different..geet was innocent and here NE is aware of everything so she is at fault too..but the fact I hate is women being used as a ravenge tool..moreover the innocent foetus will always suffer at the end of the day..I hate it how they have used the same same situation again..No symptahies for NE she deserves da punishment she will get and ofcourse wen Err-Jun realises his sister's deeds to geet he will repent to bcum a saint again so are we getting a new Dev huh
Anyway Wishing Maaneet a Very Very Happy Married Life..Hope their Journey becomes more and more splendid...and right now I am in ganga taking dubkis that they are phinally married..just came out of the river..chillin in maansarovar for sum tym..hehe

Direct Link

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10optimismsubiamananshimanshimillii* ~ Roshni ~ *serialwatcher16starchaseSerendipity..shaliblackb28

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i shall comment here to and be first day first show LOL

omg ash loved it !! it was beautiful !!! i can't believe you made this in such short amount of time!!! loved the use of effects and the songs you used wer fab !!! keep rockin hun x
serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hi,

thanks a ton for the VM. I was just thinking it would be so nice to see all these moments without seeing NE+arjun and there i found it on the MF.

Great job. And thanks for putting no special effects. There is a kind of beauty without it.

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Ash, it was brilliantStar... the whole wedding u summarised... thnx a ton for the VM..it was lovely...Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top