Rang Badalti Odhani

Summary Of The Week - 23rd Jan 2011

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Note : Dear Mods please close the topic if you think it is unneccessary😊

Like most of you I have been anxious about the track in RBO and how it affects ShaNak....On a dayly basis we review and discuss what we have liked and disliked....There have been mixed opinions and lots of emotional ups and downs, both in the show and our forum.....

But one phrase seems to be repeated in most of the DTs ' If this was any other serial the issue would have been dragged for days....' So this made me think back and see what has actually taken place this week in the show😊....

So at the beginning of the week we had ShaNak facing Sunny together and Rahul bribing him to stay....Rahul has offically become a Star One villian....As said on the S1 site and by Sunny....

We saw Khanak's state of mind and how she is affected by it....We saw Shaan being a supportive and protective husband and yet trying to keep his own feeling under control....ShaNak promised to stand by each-other....

Ducks finally knows Khushboo is Shaan's bhabhi....Only for us to get news that, more of this comedy-not track is coming soon....Uff......

Towards the end of this week, we had Khanak clearly state her love for Shaan, even if Suraj were to return....Shaan showing signs of loosing patience, as he is under pressure from all sides...Could his oblivious attitude be becuase he choses to be in denial, rather than acknowledge the trouble heading towards him?.....

Khanak is stranded with Sunny and reveals to him he is Suraj's look-a-like....He is shocked at Rahuls game....Will he succeed in helping Khanak get to Shaan?....

Sam realises her mistake of sending Khanak with Sunny....Will she still accept Rahul after she finds out he tried to seperate ShaNak....What will Shaan's reaction be to the MMS?.....

I was hoping to summarise, but this sounds more like a trailer😆....Anyway, I see lots has happened and we are in for some drama next week....Please comment and feel free to add anything I have missed....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Like most of you I have been anxious about the track in RBO and how it affects ShaNak....On a dayly basis we review and discuss what we have liked and disliked....There have been mixed opinions and lots of emotinal upand down, both in the show and our forum😆.....

But one phrase seems to rrepeated in most of the DTs ' If this was any other serial the issue would have been dragged for day....' So this made me think back and see what has actually taking place this week in the show😊....

So at the beginning of the week we had ShaNak facing Sunny together and Rahul bribing him to stay....Rahul has offically become a Star One villian....As said on the S1 site and by Sunny....

We saw Khanak's state of mind and how she is affected by it....We saw Shaan being a supportive and protective husband and yet trying to keep his own feeling under control....ShaNak promise to stand by each-other....

Ducks finally know Khushboo is Shaan's bhabhi....Only for us to get news that, more of this comedy-not track is coming soon....Uff......

Towards the end of this week, we had Khanak clearly state her love for Shaan, even if Suraj were to return....Shaan showing signs of loosing patience, as he is under pressure from all sides...Could his oblivious attitude be becuase he choses to be in denial, rather than acknowledge the trouble heading towards him?.....

Khanak is stranded with Sunny and reveals to him he is Suraj's look-a-like....He is shocked at Rahuls game....Will he succeed in helping Khanak get to Shaan?....

Sam realises her mistake of sending Khanak with Sunny....Will she still accept Rahul after she finds out he tried to seperate ShaNak....What will Shaan's reaction be to the MMS?.....

I was hoping to summarise, but this sounds more like a trailer😆....Anyway, I see lots has happened and we are in for some drama next week....Please comment and feel free to add anything I have missed....

@pink-nice point you made.That he just wants to stay in the bubble cos of the happenings.But,he seemed genuinely happy yesterday as he feels that his music is coming along quite well.😕

I think the next week would go faster than the last week with so many revelations.And I don't know what to predict lol cos Shantanu's reaction and his attitude threw me off when I was so excited at the beginning of this track!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Smitha - Thanks for the comments and I can undetsnad your point of view....Shaan once told Khanak in the KKH episodes he doesn't like facing trouble....So far Khanak has been his support, against Sunil and Rahul....He even started singing again becuase of her encouragement and he promised her he would complete the contract....This was before he knew about RK....

Maybe it's his nature and he's confident of his love....He is under pressure so getting the music finished would make him happy....Being happy thinking about Khanak is normal....In his naive way he thinks just by loving her, he can make her forget her pain, he himself feels helpless at times, when she is upset....He has not faced his own fear of loosing her to Suraj's memories or his guilt about the accident....

Lets see what next week brings.....
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Like most of you I have been anxious about the track in RBO and how it affects ShaNak....On a dayly basis we review and discuss what we have liked and disliked....There have been mixed opinions and lots of emotinal upand down, both in the show and our forum😆.....

But one phrase seems to rrepeated in most of the DTs ' If this was any other serial the issue would have been dragged for days....' So this made me think back and see what has actually taking place this week in the show😊....

We saw Khanak's state of mind and how she is affected by it....We saw Shaan being a supportive and protective husband and yet trying to keep his own feeling under control....ShaNak promise to stand by each-other....

Ducks finally know Khushboo is Shaan's bhabhi....Only for us to get news that, more of this comedy-not track is coming soon....Uff......ohh..cvs.pl. ham per raham karo..😭😡

Towards the end of this week, we had Khanak clearly state her love for Shaan, even if Suraj were to return....Shaan showing signs of loosing patience, as he is under pressure from all sides...Could his oblivious attitude be becuase he choses to be in denial, rather than acknowledge the trouble heading towards him?.....agree with you ..shaan is under pressure from all side..use apna music career proov karna hai .khanak & parents ke samne...rahul ka pressure hai..

Sam realises her mistake of sending Khanak with Sunny....Will she still accept Rahul after she finds out he tried to seperate ShaNak....What will Shaan's reaction be to the MMS?.....i think shaan thoda paresaan hoga mms dekhkar per letter on khanak & sunny milkar shaan ko sari hakiqat batayenge to shaan,sunny & khanak milkar rahul ko uska jabab denge.
i think sam realize kare ki  SUNNY is better than RAHUL.

I was hoping to summarise, but this sounds more like a trailer😆....Anyway, I see lots has happened and we are in for some drama next week....Please comment and feel free to add anything I have missed.... hope next week shanak priti & awesome movement dekna ko mile.

nice post may🤗
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After seeing what is running in Rahul's mind i have doubt's that does he seriously love Sam or not.He is using Sam because she is even one of strengths of Shaan.....Does he not understand that when Sam will come to know of this MMS thing she will be very hurt because she is Best friend of Shaan.If he loves her than he should also be hurt seeing Sam hurt but this is not the case.He is least bothered abt Sam and her feelings..I think he is obsessed with taking revenge from Shaan................

Either way he wants to take revenge from Shaan and if someone has noticed that because of that
SAM AND KHANAK ARE SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.

SAM IS SANDWICHED BETWEEN RAHUL AND SHAAN BECAUSE SHAAN IS HER BEST FRIEND WHEREAS SHE LOVES RAHUL.......
KHANAK IS WIFE OF SHAAN BUT SHE ALSO WANTS TO HELP SAM-RAHUL

dono ke jhagde me einki to nikal padi yaar

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may i love your post- seriouslt putting the weeks chronologically helps put things and perspective and really allows to see how much or little the shows progressed. i for one love this show because of the pace it goes at but at the moment there are certain issues which needed more time like after meeting sunny together shanak should have spoken about it more then she could have had the whole walkman episode.
and your right rahul is now officially a villain- forget this grey character nonsence he's pure veil.
as for the duck-boo nonsense im just going to skip them even tho i like rushad :(
as for shaans reaction ur right he is under pressure but unless he gets a grip he'll loose in more ways then one- but instead of picking khanak up i see khanak giving the strength to get through concert and everything.

sam is stupid at the moment i have nothing to say about her character- shes not a good friend, but i have a feeling initially she'll hate rahul but will then forgive him bcos she's stupid

as for the MMS- now this can be handled in soooo many ways that im going to wait until monday b4 i say anything on the matter.

thanks for this post- recap/trailer its making me more excited about watching the show in the upcoming weeks
x🤗
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may love ur post- writing the events of the week in a chronological order helps put things into perspective and helps analyse the show/track on the whole a lot easier.
like you one reason i love this show is beacuse of the pace it runs at but there have been certain situations whereby i think they needed to spend more time the situation and rushed it too much like after meeting sunny together shanak should have spoken then they could have shown the walkman scene.

and ur right rahul is officially a villain- grey character nonsense in the beginning- rightly put by sunny- kameenapan se hadh se pahar choka hai. i just hope he realises his disgusting acts and wants to repent but every1 will leave him and he'll break down and leave lol but i somehow dont think that will happen - i guess we'll have to wait and watch.

as for shaan ur right bechara seems to buckling under the pressure a lil but i get the feeling instead of handling the situation/ support khanak, khanak will do that for shaan instead now that shes coming more into terms of the whole situation she can be stronger. as for the mms shaans initial reaction wont be good but khanak/sunny hopefully will clear it up but im going to wait until monday b4 i could really make a prediction.

as for sam she's stupid and a dumb friend so im not liking her at the moment- shes just love sick sending khanak with sunny probably so she can spend more time with rahil alone - tutut. as for forgiving rahul she pobably will in the end hopefully nor right away otherwise there will be no basis to her friendship or character.

as for the duck-boo-akki track less said then better- ill just skip most of it but i do like rushad and jas yaar which they were given something better.

thanks again for this post the recap/trailer, its made me more excited about watching the upcoming episodes🤗
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur post May
In my view everything depends on how Shaan is going to react to the MMS

Namely the  following

to what levler rahul is oing to take it( i mean Khandelwals family honour)

How Khaank is going to bear all this and face th struggles....

....... How sunny is going to help ShaNak..

when sam is going to realise rahul behaved so ceheaply and ignore him 

And how despite all teeh odds Shaan is goiggn to perfrom etc.,.

Everything mainly depends on shaan to be precise how he is receving the MMS  and well said we have to be prepared fro not so comedy track ahead with duck-khushboo-akshay..
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks May...I've missed a ton so far, so this helps!!:)

Simi
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks May...tumne sari jhatkas phir se yaad diladi.🤣....thanks a ton..😆.