SS Nivren: Kahani Mohabbat Ki Pt 3 Pg 5 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
cont soon n plzz pm me on d next part
That was awesome and I hope the same happens in the show!!! Please continue soon=)
Superb.. I'm loving it.. Pls continue soon..
Hello...

I am new to this forum..

I loved SS Nivren: Kahani Mohabbat Ki

👍🏼
yaar pls continue....... very good storyline
This was so wonderful,  please continue with it waiting for the next part
Liked your post verry MUCH! i would recommend that u join the CCBM CT TEAM as dialogue writer......u would excel.....
   I want to see the same in the show as written here!
   Kinha n Nivren ROCKS!
Originally posted by nivren

Liked your post verry MUCH! i would recommend that u join the CCBM CT TEAM as dialogue writer......u would excel.....
   I want to see the same in the show as written here!
   Kinha n Nivren ROCKS!

Very well said,  she must join in as the dialogue writer,  its so sweet and full of heart touching scenes and dialogue,  Wish this is only that happens,  but I want Nivren to remain together and never seperate
Yes but i want the same scene to happen but Nivren should not seperate(they will not seperate!) instead Nivi should try to see Viren's heart wrenching love and accept him; as if such a scene happens It will be proved beyond doub that Viren TRULY AND LOVES NIVI FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART!!
     Just wish Nivren stays eternally...................
Originally posted by nivren

Yes but i want the same scene to happen but Nivren should not seperate(they will not seperate!) instead Nivi should try to see Viren's heart wrenching love and accept him; as if such a scene happens It will be proved beyond doub that Viren TRULY AND LOVES NIVI FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART!!
     Just wish Nivren stays eternally...................

U r absolutely right,  I agree with u,  I want Nivren to remain eternal, and no one can seperate them.,