Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ALL SHIRTLESS ENTRIES!!!!! LMAO

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
After seeing panchhi's boss' entry yesterday only one thing ran into my mind nd that was......"Y  all d male leads in pkyek were shown shirtless in deir entries???"LOLLOL nd also d expressions or reactions of d females were different in each case........
To start wid
1. Abhay
His nd piya's confrontation in d jungle......remember??? Abhay was shirtless nd pinned her to d  tree, warned her nd left...........Embarrassed
EmbarrassedPiya.......she was horrified nd was really scaredOuch
This was not Abhiya's first meeting but logically d first one only because abhay talked to her for d first tym!!!!Embarrassed

2. Kabir
His entry was also almost shirtless showing his six packs wherein he was playing volleyball nd T cums nd tries to woooo him.......LOLEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedT......she was flirting nd teasyOuchLOL
LOLDis was kabir's entry almost shirtlessEmbarrassed

3. Shaurya
How can anybody forget his entry???ROFL He was full on shirtless showing off his raw body nd ultra hawtttt six packs......Embarrassed
Misha......she was amazed, impressed nd going gaga over ny guy for d first tymLOLLOL
Dis was miya's first look nd shaurya's shirtless entry again!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

4. Panchhi's boss ( i think siddharth)
His entry was d best among all d entries nd again he was almost shirtless showing his six packs nd was humorous nd cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
LOLPanchhi.....she was disgusted by him nd almost had an unfought battle wid himLOLLOL
Dis was Sid's entry like all d other leads..................SHIRTLESS OR SHOWING OFF SIX PACKS!!!ROFL

P.S. I jst wish we get to see Chaandeena's first meetingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I desperately wanna see my CHAAND shirtlessBlushingROFL

LOL

Edited by chakku - 23 January 2011 at 4:42am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10kay_123sohrobgitika.jshaggyscooby_Janki_sonu.psaphira7988x-niscutemugmeaw.Mehak.lighteningbuzzluvkasuchahaat.-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveshruthiRffkhanSimi.Sweetmadmaxineozzyiemonar.Nabi.Akankshaa.TOTAL-ROMANTIC-nautankidollz--Nymphadora-Ameres.Jane..pyar-ishk

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Women expose themselves on the big screen and men expose themselves on the small screenLOL

PS:shirtless Chaand?ShockedShocked

Edited by Kritz08 - 23 January 2011 at 4:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j_Janki_cutemugluvkasuNikasha.-sim-ffkhanozzyie.Nabi.Befikre.Jane..remosalsapyar-ishk

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey pplHug
After seeing panchhi's boss' entry yesterday only one thing ran into my mind nd that was......"Y  all d male leads in pkyek were shown shirtless in deir entries???"LOLLOL nd also d expressions or reactions of d females were different in each case........
To start wid
1. Abhay
His nd piya's confrontation in d jungle......remember??? Abhay was shirtless nd pinned her to d  tree, warned her nd left...........Embarrassed
EmbarrassedPiya.......she was horrified nd was really scaredOuch
This was not Abhiya's first meeting but logically d first one only because abhay talked to her for d first tym!!!!Embarrassed

2. Kabir
His entry was also almost shirtless showing his six packs wherein he was playing volleyball nd T cums nd tries to woooo him.......LOLEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedT......she was flirting nd teasyOuchLOL
LOLDis was kabir's entry almost shirtlessEmbarrassed

3. Shaurya
How can anybody forget his entry???ROFL He was full on shirtless showing off his raw body nd ultra hawtttt six packs......Embarrassed
Misha......she was amazed, impressed nd going gaga over ny guy for d first tymLOLLOL
Dis was miya's first look nd shaurya's shirtless entry again!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

4. Panchhi's boss ( i think siddharth)
His entry was d best among all d entries nd again he was almost shirtless showing his six packs nd was humorous nd cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
LOLPanchhi.....she was disgusted by him nd almost had an unfought battle wid himLOLLOL
Dis was Sid's entry like all d other leads..................SHIRTLESS OR SHOWING OFF SIX PACKS!!!ROFL

P.S. I jst wish we get to see Chaandeena's first meetingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I desperately wanna see my CHAAND shirtlessBlushingROFL

LOL
agree wid u....y all shirtless
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@kritz...........especially on star one......ROFL
every star one male lead has six packs nd for once toh each one has ripped off his shirt
ROFL

nd ya it wud be thrilling to see chaand shirtless!!! he must be having 8 packs to show offROFLROFL

Edited by chakku - 23 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawluvkasu-Doppelganger-

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
LOL the entry of panchi's boss was..........LMAO.ROFL

Though I agree Abhay was shirtless in his entry, but we still haven't seen him totally topless.Ouch

Why Ekta is showing all the side leads without tops, why not to Abhay?Angry It's injustice.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sanchita--Befikrepyar-ishk

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@suneel..............me too trying to figure dis out onlyROFLROFL
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

PS:shirtless Chaand?ShockedShocked
that would be interesting to watch.ROFL My howtt vampie.Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Shivani_4u

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

LOL the entry of panchi's boss was..........LMAO.ROFL

Though I agree Abhay was shirtless in his entry, but we still haven't seen him totally topless.Ouch

Why Ekta is showing all the side leads without tops, why not to Abhay?Angry It's injustice.Cry

ekta maiya ko jaake peetoAngryLOLLOL
well she will show him shirtless for us............she knws how despo gals r to see him shirtlessROFLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index