Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foreplay ideas for Maneet.. lets update (Page 8)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by winona

Gouri you all should have put in a disclaimer "Do not try this at home". ROFL

What do you have to say after the new promo? May be CVs will use these ideas on AA?

*sun takes the kitchen knife and stabs herself*LOLLOLLOL..........i swear if they try my towel scene on NES ..i will jump off my building and blame the cvs in my suicide note haan............LOL

they would literally put towel on you towel sceneROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodsun29

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

geet is in the shower and maan on his way out to office........when he reaches the stairs he hears the phone ringing .....he knows geet is in bathroon hence turns back to take the call.....geet hears te phone ringing and thinking it might be important grabs a towel and comes rushing to take the phone....the towel looslely covers her bare back and threatens to slip while she clutches it tight in hte front..........maan enters the room as geet says hello hello..........he stops ........his eyes roaming over the breathtaking spectacle before him....water dripping on hte floor from her body ,her anklet making melodious sounds as she keps on shifting from one feet to another to avoid causing a puddle............in complete trance maan closes the door behind him and walks towards her ..his eyes not leaving her even for a second......geet is talking to pinky telling her she will call her later........as she is abt to keep the phone ..she senses him behind her..too close for comfort...she keeps the receiever down slowly ......her heart starts beating hard,her breathing becomes heavy.......and with eyes lowered she turns towards him her hands clutching the towel even harder........he in complete trance raises her head desire pouring from his eyes..........in the same breathe he kisses a water droplet which threatens to touch her lips .........and then he kisses the water droplets from her cheeks ,then her neck,shoulders before geet loses all her senses  and her grip on hte towel as it falls on hte ground..........she utters his name indicating how much she wants him as he pulls her closer

oyeeee Indian tv hai.............iske baad the scene shifts to NES and NEBROFLROFL

I want to add further to your scene. 

Then he bends down picks up the towel. Wraps it around her and pulls her close...... and then 

Kisses her on the forehead. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusubiaman-pixie-Geekgodlily_k25panchjun5Serendipity..sun29

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Note- CVs, please dont even dare to use these ideas on AAAngryAngryAngryAngry

Girls, should we register these ideas in name of Maneet officially?ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuwinonakhushi_4everGeekgodpanchjun5-pixie-jyoti06Silentsoulvivacious_gurlsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

@prajuuuuROFLROFLROFLROFL..i did not continue coz i did not want to dash anyone's hope ROFLROFL.........

@bubba..........God bless you and hope you get kamyaabi in ur deed..........a piece of advice ....it is NES ..so make sure you take the boat to the middle of the sea before the accident occursROFL

...i have another scene where geets cuts her finger and maan choosos her finger giving her those want you more kind of looks......that is a tried tested scene but still works wonder..........and you need not wake up the censor board or the editors of the show regarding this scene.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

winonakhushi_4everGeekgod-pixie-jyoti06

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@Praju...good one about the forehead kissLOLROFL

@Sun...I have a lot of volunteers lined up to help me with the mission...and I guess the entire den's aashirwaad for safalta of said missionROFL

Edited by Geekgod - 24 January 2011 at 12:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winonakhushi_4eversun29

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Sun that MSK becomes Darzi wala scene was ekdum original. I haven't seen that before.
but shirt ka button taakana, Wet hair, cut finger etc have been done to death. still would look new on them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodsun29

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@Sun....Towel wala scene...WIshful thinking, eh..???LOL...Sochne mein kya jaata hai right??....As Shradha said Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Praju...Loved your Addendum to Sun's post...He will surely kiss her on the forehead and tell her to wipe herself nahin tho thand lag jaayegi...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu-pixie-Geekgodsun29

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Sun...I have written the sucking waala scene in my post too...check it out...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Geekgodsun29

Go to top