Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foreplay ideas for Maneet.. lets update (Page 5)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

all you ppl write on write on...munda is going off to office to work, yaar, as the picture suggests!!!

Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5lily_k25maansakhushi_4everjyoti06vivacious_gurladoremevirgo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Ok so he picks her up and give her his patented...I wanna eat you with a spoon looks. 
She in return gives him her....I want to be eaten with a spoon look. 
He carries her to bed...he's huffing a little mind you, but lets ignore that.
And he says "Honey, love,princess, the salsa atop my burrito,the soy sauce atop my noodles, the cherry atop my sundae,the chocolate syrup atop my milk shake, I loooovee you soooooooo much.(Geeks self talk:someone shoot me before I kill myself)

I wanna kiss your dainty little toes(provided you have washed them recently) and then I wanna kiss every sweet inch of your body. I wanna flip you over and kiss the back of your knees, the small of your back(feel free to add wherever else you think is good).
 And then I want to do it all over again....but my PARI...right now, I really really think we should get out of these stinky clothes, we have been wearing them 5 days running and believe me honey....I could smell you from a mile away"Ouch

How is that....well in my defense I have been singing 
"Is dil ke tukde hazaar hue....koi yahan gira... ..koi padosike wahan gira"Ouch

Don't come at me with brick bats o.k.? With my Apologies to G,PixieLOL

Edited by Geekgod - 02 March 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23winonaISHQSalmanSemaansapavs-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06Serendipity..mysterygurl142749erFanadoremevirgoSoapoperasrfunsun29

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
G....oh damn shister....i thought i was goin to get a lesson on foreplayDisapprove...i guess not!!!!CryLOLLOL
 but whatever i learned.....was just enoughWinkWinkWink

Lovely topic and i loved everything u said......and also i have noticed that our maaneet have done plenty of foreplay alreadyEvil Smile....now it is time phor some more more....to another levelWinkWinkWink
I also read Pixie's scenes and damn girl.............there are so many things for our maaneet.......just while reading ur tiny scenes i was blushing and laughing sooo much....if this happens with maaneet we all will dieDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

ahamzing topic.....enjoyed every bit of it thanks!!!!Hug

cannot wait to see some hot hot sexy sexy maaneet scenes.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

AA did have an SR.....but it was DRY.....and blahDead
Maaneet......just in one room together......burns up the screen.......just one look to each other....and starts a storm....now imagine if any of this happens.......we all will be murdered....cannot wait until Monday

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 January 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5lily_k25pavs-pixie-jyoti06Serendipity..vivacious_gurl

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I updated my post page 4........

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Wow. Maybe I will add something when I stop hyperventilating after reading all your suggestions

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw-pixie-Geekgod

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Brilliant topic! Before the CVs take some other route(latest promo) let's give them other alternatives ..some other course of action! Pyar hua, Shaadi ho gayi ..ab Yeh!! LOL

I have always loved their indirect, subtle, sublime stuff! Embarrassed

Let me add some ..

* Maan-Geet have decided on some gesture/code word for kiss. Maan flaunts that gesture publicly either in the office or at home, embarrassing Geet.Big smile   Knowing the lip-to-lip kiss would be rare, this can be a good alternative, where their reactions to the coded kiss can make the viewers hyperventilate!! Wink      

* Shirtless Maan and Geet in close proximity is dynamite. Hope the CVs utilise it well. It can be Tai-chi or Bathroom scene or both! Embarrassed

* Maan gifting Geet a sexy dress and tells her to wear it. She hesitates but then comes wearing it. Maan overwhelmed gives her a tight bear-hug. Big smile

* Geet makes an Indian dish which Maan doesn't fancy. She forcibly puts some on his plate. He reluctantly takes a bite and it tastes awesome! He's in a fix how to ask for more! Big smile

*  After a tiff, Maan is keeping himself busy with a magazine/book. Geet throws away the offending paper and plops herself on his lap. Three of them can share very private moments! Embarrassed

* Maan is angry for some reason and leaves his food, Geet surreptitiously eating from his plate. He comes back just in time to catch her in the act and we all know what follows! Embarrassed

* Maan unsuccessfully explaining his love-bite from his Sherni to Daadi in the morning Embarrassed

Edited by jasw - 23 January 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25pavs-pixie-khushi_4everjyoti06vivacious_gurlSerendipity..mysterygurl1427

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
devils who havent uploaded yet....do it quickly....i wanna read some juicy scenes Evil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Geekgod

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Maansa, In all probability they will implement them on NEs or Maanisha! Nothing happening between Maaneet...The new Promo has left me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06vivacious_gurl

Go to top