Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foreplay ideas for Maneet.. lets update (Page 4)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I will give my ideas  if any is leftLOL

@all
wonderully written ClapClapClap ...

N i dint knw wht a foreplay wasTongue .. thank u al for such a wonderfull explanationEmbarrassed

goshhhh.. Amazinggg scenes...i so hope thy are implemeted ... tht day we all wld beBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

bluerose1889 Goldie
bluerose1889
bluerose1889

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Awesome Post! ClapClapClap
I love all the ideas posted here. I wish CVs read and implement some of these.Smile

<edited>

First, to answer the question, I'd prefer foreplay over AA style SR for Maneet anyday. They have a great level of chemistry that can heat up the screen without any kind of physical contact.

Here are some suggestions

1. Maan is getting ready to go to the office and Geet helps him with the tie. He tries to take her in his arms and get closer but she dodges him telling that he's getting late for the office and moves away from him. He tries again and she avoids him. Finally he gets angry and when he's about to go out Geet calls him and he stops at the doorway. She walks up to him, reaches out to get hold of his tie and slowly and forcefully pulls on it. When he's close enough, she gives him a kiss. (I'd have preferred a lip lock, but as it is Indian TV I'll settle for a kiss on the cheek)
  2. Maan & Geet are in their room at night; He's working on his laptop and she's watching a romantic movie on tv. Geet tries to get him to join her but he's busy with his work and doesnt pay attention. She gets irritated and starts admiring the hero and praises him saying, 'I wish my husband was also this sexy & romantic', deliberately trying to provoke Maan. MSK will not be able resist that taunt and will leave his work to sit next to her. He'll get back at her by admiring the heroine and says that 'I wish my wife was this hot'. This makes Geet angry and she tries to leave his side. But he stops her by holding her hand and pulls her towards him and tells her that for him she's the most beautiful person, both inside and out. And then he goes on to prove to her that there's no guy who's sexier & more romantic than him.
  3. Geet comes out of the shower in a towel, Maan corners her against the wall and runs his fingers through her wet hair, caressing her face, tracing a path following a droplet of water from her chin, down her neck. Geet stops him before he goes further down and runs out of his grip.
  4. Geet's in the kitchen washing dishes after dinner and Maan sneaks in and holds her waist from behind. She gets startled and turns suddenly getting soap on his face. He pretends that he got soap in his eyes and gets her to come closer to him.
  5. Maan could get her a revealing night gown or a short dress and ask her to model it for him, similar to the Maine Pyaar Kiya scene.

I'll add more soon. 

Edited by bluerose1889 - 23 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-jyoti06palluluvsmaanshalivivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfunSerendipity..SecretKhabri420

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
updated after writing 4 times....god damn IFAngry

-pixie-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Nice topic Gauri......

I wish that the CVs do show all these ideas, non of them r against to be showen on TV.........

Here r scenes I wish to see on Maan and Geet.......

1- I wish to see Maan making a birthday surprise for Geet, where he leaves a letter for her in the room to come up on terrace for some urgent work, she goes there, then she saw Maan has decorated the whole terrace with lights, there is a table in middle with cake, then he gives her white saree (as he loves to see her in white saree - remember in kurbaan hua and maahi) where he request her to wear for him tonight (just like in Maine Pyar Kiya), then she wears the white saree, then suddenly thunders awaaz, Geet runs to Maan and hugs him tightly, then rain, then Geet shies and goes away and Maan held her pallo and brings her back to him, then touches her bare stomach and back, then kiss her neck, back, shoulder and stomach, even corner of her lips.......

2- A scene in kitchen where Geet is making roti, then Maan comes behind her and press her bare shoulder, she asks him what he is doing, he says I am helping u doing roti in a naughty way, then he tries to undid the button in her bluse, then she pushes him and throw the white flour on him and he throw on her as well, then carries her up to the bathroom and both stands under the shower and Maan pulls Geet towards him (similar to the scene from film Ajnabi)............

3- A breakfast scene where Maan is sitting beside Geet and then puts his hand on her leg and trying to be naughty, then puts his feet on her feet and pulls her salwar a bit up with his feet, daadi and Annie r talking to Geet while she is totally losing control, then in a time she press her feet hard on Maan's feet, then he said suddenly ouch and both daadi and Annie look at him........

4- A reception party done by daadi for Maan and Geet's marriage, here we see Geet is trying to fix her saree to come down to the party, Maan comes behind her and puts his hand around her waist and trying to help her, but in same time he takes time by being naughty and coming so close to Geet........

5- Geet wakes up at midnight having a mango crave, as she is pregnant and Maan goes out to bring it for her, then feed her pyaar se............

6-  Suhaag raat, Maan takes Geet's jellewery off and place a kiss in place of every piece........

7- Morning after suhaag raat, Geet wakes up but Maan pulls her back to his embrace, but she then manges to run away, but he follows her fastly to washroom and block her way saying ke aaj hum saath nahayenge.......

8- Morning after suhaag raat, Geet brings black coffe for Maan and was about to put one sugar spoon as he likes it, but Maan stops her and tells her to take a sip of it , she do it, then he said ab sugar ke zaroorat nahi hai, then she gives him the cup and shies and goes down stair.......

9- Morning after suhaag raat, the office staff came at morning to congratulate the new weded couple, Geet is in kitchen and preparing breakfast, Maan comes behind her and hugs her tightly and kiss her cheek, the office staff see them and then Adi laughs as usual, dono get shy, then Maan says Adi as usual........

This is for now.........

Edited by temorocks - 02 March 2011 at 7:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-panchjun5lily_k25jyoti06vivacious_gurlSerendipity..pop77

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
OMG, gouri, pixie, shreya, jyo, spshastr and everypne else, you ladies did such a wonderful job finding out all the possible situations that maneet can encounter to take their romance to the next level. Excellent job and i hope the geet team reads this. Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa-pixie-jyoti06vivacious_gurl

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
updated in page 3. pls read it.
 will add more soon.

-pixie-

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
all you ppl write on write on...munda is going off to office to work, yaar, as the picture suggests!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2-pixie-

MaanKiPatni Newbie
MaanKiPatni
MaanKiPatni

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Reserved! - This is me Shreeya!

@ Pixie - Thanks for posting on my behalf.... Will try to join in tomorrow once i land safely in prague... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-vivacious_gurl

Go to top