Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foreplay ideas for Maneet.. lets update (Page 2)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

This post is specifically for the script writers, CVs and the directors of GHSP

People please remember that as per the show Geet has entered into the 2nd trimester of her pregnancy and this is the stage of pregnancy where the harmones run wild and the female's desire for her man is at a high.... also the 2nd trimester is very safe medically for sexual activities...

GHSP has shown many first time things on Indian TV...here again you have the opportunity to be first..... showing a pregnant gal desiring her man and consummating with him during her pregnancy is something which serials have been averse to show.... may I ask y?? do u think in real life ...the couples do not indulge in sex for nine months of pregnancy??? be reaslistic n show realistic depiction.....

Geet might be weak and her condition may not be very normal..but please dont use that as a pretext to show that maan and geet cannot consummate.... n mind u..even after consummation, the foreplay can be shown effectively...coz foreplay is always more important than the actual act.... foreplay is what makes the sexual interaction fun.... foreplay happens between married couples even after years of marriage....so be realistic....

Edited by deniac - 23 January 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sihubluerose1889Escapistramita_nayaltaqdirDoJinAmiiishpanchjun5aanyakunatlily_k25Dillikudi-pixie-maansajyoti06Meetu_AnuadoremevirgoSerendipity..spshastrSoapoperasrfunainaGURTI.Manal.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Since all the gurus of Foreplay have already said it allClapClapClapClap..so will not give much gyaan on it but few scene suggestions from my sideTongue

Physical Foreplay post-marriage

1)MSK doing his usual Maan-Chi,Ice-Chi and all sort of exercisingLOL...Geet watching him silently with passion and desire in her eyes..MSK notices it and grabs her from behind...then wipes off his sweat with her saree palluBlushing...asks her to join in his Maan-Chi sessions which is good for the baby and then teaching her few sexyy movesBlushing(In short recreate the Jodha-Akbar moment to the next levelTongue)

2)Geet struggling with her saree...MSK helping her out to tie or untie itBlushing

3)Geet fixing MSK ka shirt button and cutting off the thread with her teethEmbarrassed..MSK taking this opportunity to grab her waise from behindEmbarrassed....cliche scene but well it will look fab on Maaneet of courseEmbarrassed

4)MSK in swimming pool teaching Geet how to swim..good baby exercise as wellEmbarrassed

5)Chocolate..whipped cream..strawberries..ice and Geet's tummy...wonderful comboBlushing...

6)Tired MSK comes back from Office...Geet planning to do a "touch me ..kiss me" seduction act..(Recreate the red dress scene with more physical proximity this time)

7)Rain dance ala Kuch kuch hota hai styleBlushing

8)Anyone seen dil ko paagal hai ka bangal scene..SRK telling Madhuri..aur paas...aur paas..followed by a passionate neck kissBlushing...Imagine how the scene will look on Maan-GeetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

9)Geet sitting on MSK's lap and hving thier breakfast or lunch or dinnerTongue...how about hving pasta/sphagetti together not by hand but using only mouthBlushing..no touch of lips but still....BlushingBlushing

10)Angry/Possessive MSK is always at his passionate best when it comes to foreplay...so create such situation ..take Roop tera mastana to its next level nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Verbal Foreplay post-marriage

1)Time to test the himmat between sher and chuhaTongue

2)How about Maan-Geet watching a English movie together in the room..muting the TV and just guessing the dialogues which the hero-heroine of that movie r suppose to sayEvil SmileTongue

3)Geet busy with Dadi in kitchen ...MSK calling her up on mobile and explaining to her what really happened in that TV show from where Geet got the red dress ideaTongue...Geet hyperventillates and MSK can feel itBlushing...regular phone naughty chats comes under verbal foreplayEmbarrassed(no stars and moons plssAngry)

4)Maan vs  Maan Sir talks between the two can b a good verbal foreplay before ahem ahemTongue

5)Maan-Geet inside their bedroom at nights...enough space for some private verbal foreplay related to dress changing Embarrassed

6)Maan-Geet hving a slow dance together in a  romantic candle light dinner dateEmbarrassed..while dancing both r talking about how they used to desire for each other secretly during those early Delhi days..they remember those close intimate moments like lift scene or kurbaan hua or hum tum moment and confess some hidden desires that they had for each other from those timesBlushing

7)MSK and Geet both instigating each other to take up a certain challenge which they cannot fulfill..challenge can b anything from kiss to a striptease actEmbarrassed

8)Take MSK-Geet bedroom/office nok-jhoks to the next level nowEvil Smile,..Barry its a challenge for u...go beyond chaand taare and worshipping talks to more of skin and body talks nowEvil Smile..Let MSK describe the definition of French kiss to Geet...it cannot b showed on Indian TV but can b described in words na ??Tongue

9)Maan calls up Geet when she is taking shower in the bathroomBlushing...MSK asks her if she is wearing anything...Geet replies she is fully drenched in water....rest Barry Dhillon can handleTongue

10)Even verbal fights can b filled with passionate foreplay Evil Smile...

Rest my dimaag is not working anymore since Shrads,Gouri and Shreeya already hv written it allBig smile..wonderful job girlsClapClap...Gouri u know I loved your kitchen-cucumber ideaStar...Shrads water-licking idea rocksThumbs Up...Shreeya wonderful take on how illusion can b successfully created via foreplayClap..Ash foreplay not restricted to prive but can b done in public as well is a superb suggestionApprove....I m spellbound to read all the takesClap..Smita hopefully your batheroom idea will b implementedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261bluerose1889ramita_nayal-Deepzz-taqdirputheminentDoJinAmiiishpanchjun5lily_k25Dillikudiaanyakunatmi7chimes-pixie-maansaainaGURTISoapoperasrfunSerendipity..vivacious_gurlSilentsoulpop77shalipalluluvsmaanSecretKhabri420.Manal.

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
shradav and gouri...Hug awesome job...Thumbs Up
now how the hell can i not write something about my favorite topic....ROFL

Its true foreplay can help further intimacy on many levels and even though gouri and shradav have said most of it all....i would still love to add a few things... Embarrassed

verbal foreplay has so many uses....if used suggestively enough, it can actually help further the physical foreplay too....Wink

we already heard MSK use the word "action" in the Haldi epi...so some other words that can be used to show double entendres are:

test- this was sort of already said by MSK but was not seen through to the end (in the shahi bath before engagement epi), LOL

stamina- which can be used by geet to tease MSK that he is becoming old and doesnt have much strength, Wink

daring- msk trying to dare geet by saying she is not daring enough. Tongue

Explosion- how it feels to MSK or Geet when the other in near as if emotions and sensations are exploding inside Embarrassed

now on to physical foreplayBlushing

geet lightly moving to music playing in the bg, and MSK looking at her from somewhere enjoying the view for a while before coming to join herEmbarrassed...she gets embarrassed and says light exercise is good for the baby Embarrassed

it would be awesome to watch geet playing the seductress for a change Evil Smile....if in the office, she starts acting all seductive, so that MSK gets all flustered, and he gets all hot and bothered but is unable to do anything...Evil Smile and geet knowing that he wont do anything as they are in office teases him to the point of turning him crazy LOL

MSK coming out of the shower, all wet and sexyBlushingSilly....and then hugging geet making her half wet too, she getting all angry and MSK manaoing her and they have a romantic momentDay Dreaming

it would be sweet if we could see them waking up together and having a nice convo in bed, whether its about the day ahead or the baby, and it can portray their growing intimacy.Big smile

Another scene which might be cute and funny could be, MSK gifting geet something and helping her wear it, and she getting all ticklish...LOLWink

now all this foreplay will be of no use if Maaneet dont kiss at the end of the dayBlushing....use camera angles or the real thing if you dareEvil SmileWink but KISS toh baanta hai ApproveCool

Edited by maansa - 23 January 2011 at 7:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261Amiiishlily_k25aanyakunatDillikudi-pixie-jyoti06shalipop77Serendipity..vivacious_gurl.Manal.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Rejerved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa-pixie-.Manal.

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
ressClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-.Manal.

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
splendid write up n post Gouri Clap  ClapClap........

i surely would like to add my 2 cents hereBlushing.......

RESEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-vivacious_gurl.Manal.

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Gouri, Shradha, Shreeya...First of all let me get my breath back..Blushing.I have turned red as a tomato reading your foreplay ideas....Blushing....Phew!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! Ever since I had heard abt this post coming out I had been waiting for it with bated breath and it was worth it...You guys have done a fabulous job....And I hope the CVs get inspired by atleast some of the ideas...Embarrassed....It would be such a pleasure to watch it picturized on Maaneet...If just the thots of maybe them doing something like this can send us in a tizzy...then if we see the real thing...Swarglok...here I come
BlushingBlushingLOL

1) I would love to see a scene where Maan is holding Geet and starts running his forefinger from the forehead...slowly down to the sides of her cheek, then slowly down her neck...and here Geet bending her neck to allow him access...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....slo....wly down her arms......slowly....going near her waist...all the while looking at the areas he's touching and Geet looking at him while feeling his fingers...then full hand on her waist...pulling her close...and then following it with a sensual kiss on the neck....Embarrassed...

2) Another scene I would love to see is Maan teaching Geet Tai-chi...and while showing her the positions...for example...getting behind her and trying to correct her hand position...he slowly caresses her forearm and continues up to her shoulders...all thee while Geet is hyperventilating and Munda is getting naughty with her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedShirtless Maan with Kudi...A treat to watch any day
Embarrassed

3) This one although cliched..but would love to see Maan and Geet...Maan getting ready for his office and complaining to Geet that he is not able to get his tie ka knot right and Geet helping him with that...and both of them are very close...Like Shradha said....Maaaa.....hiii....Day Dreaming

4) Maan taking Geet out for Golgappas...and while Geet is eating Maan is busy looking at her mouth ...like in the rope untying scene...and when Geet realizes and looks at him a little of the golgappa ke paani drips down her  to her chin and Maan wipes it with his finger and is just about to take it away when Geet grabs his hand and puts it into her mouth..... then as usual Maah....iiiii... This idea can adapted with any other syrupy eatable....

5) The same idea of finger in the mouth can be adopted for when Geet burns or cuts her hand in the kitchen while cooking something for Maan...Or when Maan Feeds Geet and she bites his fingers

6) There can be some subtle foreplay scenes too ....like...Geet drinks from the same glass as Maan and while doing so turns the glass to where Maan's lips had touched and drinks from there slowly while looking at Maan.....

More Later

Embarrassed

Edited by panchjun5 - 23 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261bluerose1889-Deepzz-taqdirlily_k25-pixie-Dillikudiaanyakunatmaansajyoti06adoremevirgopop77Serendipity..vivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfun.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Reserved*** 
Lemme 1st read the posts Blushingn thn come up wid ma Idea Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-maansa

Go to top