Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foreplay ideas for Maneet.. lets update (Page 12)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
1) Geet makes coffee for MSK but he insists that they both drink tea from her cup....they can turn this into quite the experience Wink

2) Geet is having trouble adjusting the pleats of her saree and MSK comes to help. Geet is like are you trying to get the saree on or off ROFL ROFL

3) MSK blindfolds Geet and tells her to just taste. He makes her taste strawberries, grapes, ice-cream, achaar etc. Each time she gets something right, he touches her and kisses her hand. He gets bolder with each correct guess she makes moving towards her neck and then her lips ROFL

4) Maan comes out the washroom drying his hair shirtless and they remember the previous time. Geet has not noticed him and is doing something else until MSK comes and stands behind her. ROFL She turns around and closes her eyes and MSK pins her to the wall. He makes her open her eyes and look at him. They can have a loooong eyelock and then he kisses her neck.

5) Maan teaching Geet how to fix a tie by putting it on her and then have her practice putting it on himROFL. She insists she knows and messes it up slightly ROFL. When he point that out, she says tie it yourself every morning and tries to run away. So he holds her back and teaches her. And while she is practicing, he distracts her by touching her everywhere. Cliched I know LOL

6) Geet's feet hurt so Maan massages them. It starts out fine, but then Maan starts kissing her feet and Geet is like what do you think you are doing. But Maan does not stop. ROFL

7) Maan is taking a shower and claims to have forgotten his towel. He asks Geet for it. Geet unsuspectingly hands it to him and he drags her into the bathroom and turns on the shower. He kisses her in the shower, but she runs away.

10) Maan tries too actually make Indian food for Geet and it is a disaster ROFL

So Geet teaches Maan how to make parthas. Imagine this scene with her teaching him how to mix the atta. She is mixing it and he joins her and she is like "Only one person needs to mix the atta", you go cut veggies. But MSK looks at her and she understands and they both knead the atta. She asks him to add water and he empties the whole jug while looking into Geet's eyes. Someone walks in on them and it becomes a funny scene.

11) MSK dressing Geet up. He tells her they are going somewhere special and so he will dress her up. He kisses her while putting on earrings, necklace, payal etc.

12) Geet teasing MSK by dressing him up when she knows he has an important meeting Wink

13) Geet and Maan playing footsie with each other under the table. They keep touching each other when no one else can see.LOL

14) Geet feeding Maan while sitting on his lap. Wink

I have a lot more but I know they will not show it ROFL ROFL ROFL

These are the ones I think they will be able to show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs-pixie-vivacious_gurlAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@liv2laugh : Very nice scenes dear....AWESOME...LOVED them alll...I know the CVs can incorporate this in the show....it can b easily shown...I hope they do....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Absoluv
Thanks Big smile

Edited by liv2laugh - 28 January 2011 at 7:23am
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Very nice...this thread has some pretty awesome scenes....all u writers are talented....I wish the CVs read all these & use them in the show....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-vivacious_gurl

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Gouri, here is my latest update for my fic where I give a phone foreplay. 

Maan had to leave early the following morning for a two-day conference at Mumbai. After he reached Mumbai he called Geet from the airport to inform her that he had landed safely.  As he got caught up in the conference, he couldn't speak to her for the rest of the day. By the time the sessions for the day got over, it was late in the night and he did not want to disturb her.  The next day was even more hectic as he had to give his presentation in the morning and field questions in the afternoon. He finally managed to speak to her that night. She picked up the phone after several rings.

"Geet, why did you take so long to answer?" he asked in a voice which was a mixture of concern and irritation.

"Sorry, Maan. I was having my bath. In fact, I came out to answer the phone in the middle of it."

Maan nearly dropped the receiver hearing this. His throat suddenly felt parched.

"Yyyou  mean to say you are wearing nothing right now?" he stuttered.

Geet laughed out loud "No, silly. I wrapped my soapy body in a towel before I stepped out. Although no one is in our bedroom, I should show some respect to the caller, shouldn't I?"

"Not to this caller! Wish I was there to see you now," he said half jokingly.

"Maan!" she moaned.

"So how are things at work?" he asked.

"Things are fine.  The meeting which was scheduled for today to discuss the Khandelwal project got postponed because we got a call this morning informing us that the MD of the company has gone out of town. It's all for the good, I think. Now you'll be around when they come over next week. I was nervous about handling them on my own."

"Why, Geet?  I'm sure you would have done a good job.  So Sasha got a breather, did she?" he asked jocularly.

"Yes, she got some more time to work on her designs. Maybe she prayed really hard for the postponement of the meeting," she said, hearing which Maan chuckled at the other end. 

"Geet, what do you want me to get you from Mumbai?" he asked.

"I want nothing, Maan you've already given me so much. I just want you to return home safely as soon as possible. Missing you very much, especially your cuddles. Have not been able to sleep well since yesterday without you around."

Maan laughed out loud. "So you miss my cuddles, do you?  Be patient for one more night and I'll be back tomorrow to cuddle you up."

"OK, then.  I'll go through one more sleepless night for you then," she sighed.

"Shall I help you sleep?" he asked eagerly.

"Please.... but how are you going to do that? Are you planning to sing me a lullaby?" she asked skeptically.

"Lullaby? You know what an awful singer I am. If I sing, you'll lose whatever sleep you may otherwise get and even if you manage to sleep, you will end up having nightmares."

"So what do you plan to do?"

"I'll show you. Would you keep the phone receiver wherever I ask you to? "

"OK," she said, wondering what he had in mind.

"Keep it on your forehead."

She took the receiver up and kept it on her forehead and she heard the loud smack of a kiss. From the sounds Maan was hearing on the other side, he guessed that it was now Geet's turn to nearly drop the receiver. Smiling at the thought, Maan waited for her to get back on the line.

Understanding that her husband intended to replace his cuddles with his kisses, Geet excitedly retrieved the receiver back to her ears to hear his next instruction.

"Maan, what do I do now," she asked eagerly.

"Now take it to your eyelids and wait for a second on each of them while I kiss."

She did as she was told.

"Now take it to the tip of your nose."

Again she followed his instruction.

"Take it to you ear lobes. First left.......Mmmwaah.....now right...mmmwaaah. "

"Now your supple lips. Hold it here for a little longer. I want to give you a nice deep French kiss."

As soon as she took the receiver to her lips she heard a loud Mmmmmwaaaaaaahhhh. She shyly licked her lips.

"Take it now to your chin."

She took it there and heard another smacking kiss.

"Bring it down to the hollow of your neck."

She gently placed it on her neck to receive his kiss.

"Now, take it straight down 6 inches and turn left."

She did as she was told. When she realised where the receiver had landed, she turned red.   

Quickly she removed the receiver and taking the mouth piece to her lips she admonished him, "Maan, you are getting really naughty."

"Naughty?" he feigned ignorance. "What's so naughty about wanting to kiss my wife's beautiful heart?"

"Heart?" she repeated, wondering whether she heard right.

"Yeah, heart. Is it not stationed at the left side of you exactly where I traced it? I am sure by now your heart must be beating twice as hard, waiting in clear anticipation of my kiss. "

She smiled shyly and took the receiver where he had wanted it to be.

"Now that I have kissed mama, I want to give a kiss to our baby too. So will you take the receiver to your stomach, Geet?" he asked.

Geet nodded her head and took the receiver to her stomach.

"Geet, I don't want my kiss to get muffled by your thick towel.So will you push aside the towel a little so that I can give a proper kiss to our baby? "

Geet hesitated for a second and smiling to herself she pushed aside the towel and kept the receiver on her bare stomach.

"Mmmmmwaaah," Maan gave a smacking kiss to their baby. "Good night, baby. Don't trouble mama. Papa will be back tomorrow to cuddle you both." 

After his kissing session was over, he asked her if she wanted to reciprocate. Promising to do so when he arrives in person the next day, she gave him a quick good night kiss before cutting off the call. 

Later on when she settled down in her bed, Geet realised that her husband was right. All those kisses that he gave her did help her fall into a deep contented slumber.

Edited by Opti - 03 February 2011 at 6:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanshivangi783-sumaiya-panchjun5pavsvivacious_gurl

patelmaitri123 Groupbie
patelmaitri123
patelmaitri123

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I have got one! I know its too late but here it goes. I am sorry i used others idea and combined it to one.

Maan has to go for an important meeting the next day and it is night time. And maan and geet are in their bedroom. Geet is packing his clothes and maan keeps unpacking them, which irrates geet and she get angry and asks what are you doing? Maan said don't get mad came with me and takes her to the terrance and where he decorated everything nice and pretty. Geet gets so happy and than the fireworks shows and its says I LOVE U GEET! And she turned around to find him but couldn't and all of a sudden she starts crying and listen geet cry maan comes out and says sorry don't cry. Geet says you are a very bad person i got so scared i will never talk to you again. Than maan tries to manofy her and show her a ring to gift her. And she get happy and gives him a hug.Than rain starts falling,  maan ran to the shade where he won't get wet and geet other side is getting full on wet. And than maan won't be able to control his self and i think we know what would happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@All: Let's update this thread with more scenes.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@All: Let's update this thread with more scenes.......

Zee r they gonna read this page by any chance???Ermm

we already have so many awesome ideas which can be beautifully tried for maaneet!!! how i wish they could utilize these ideas... Embarrassed

Go to top