Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: November 2010 - How the story starts (Page 2)

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hey eshu good job lvd ur analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
eshu.. lovely start.. waiting for more.. and congrats on finishing ur dissert.. wats it abt?? 

p.s.  i also have a kmh playlist on my fone thats on repeat mode.. its been like that since november..LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 23 January 2011 at 8:58pm

Du_Nish

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Good analysis by you.... Liked it...

Du_Nish

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
AWESUM ANALYSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUVED D WAY U WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I would like to firstly thank of all you for those beautiful comments on the first part.

In this  post, I intend to complete the Novemeber  intake and will continue from where I left in the first post, so here it goes:

''
Where one side law instilled people were shown, the other side, business people were shown.

The story is not about Good vs bad but of two different way of thinking and belief of two families. The essence is two different ''values'' uprooted between two famlies.
When the Ahluwalias were shown sort of ''God fearing'' ''follow law'' and they are ''law makers'' as well. This make the Aluwalia sort of orthodox and ''within the society fringe'' believers.

Then there is the Singhanias, they are more individualistic and freestyle, Actually they belong to business clan that made them more rational and less emotional. In this sense they are more opportunistic and will not mind to acquire it if it does not fit the normal legal procedures. The family still seems to share a house but not home. A house made of individuals but not a home of family.

Adding to it, in such family, Arjun and his friends got a shelter in such house, where he got the materialisctic needs but not the real attention of the family. Yet the way they are, they are well adapted and the Mr & Mrs Singhania seem to be made for each other,

Still adding to the flavour, it shows that Arjun was never really been hugged with warmth except by his sister Rashi. Contrary to Arohi who had a great childhood among friends and family, Arjun and his bosom friends who he loved as they protect each other but then they find their own way, isolated and struggle was marked in the childhood of Arjun but then filled with material needs of the Singhania and genuine love from Rashi.

There is only a feel of th strong bond of Rashi and Arjun in one hand and other hand is strong bond between Rajveer and Arohi. It already indicates that these 2 catalysts bring some event in the future.

In the Singhanias, it was clearly seen that Arjun is alienated and feel his life is indebted to this family while Arohi's love to her family is also seen.

Where one is hot with emotion, the other side, it is cold with emotion.

Element of a past that prevailed sworn feud between these two powerful families were present in November episode.

Then there was a wedding that is not with full consentment of a girl and then a husband who is fiery but kind heartred. Rage was sucessfully shown but kind heartredness was ignored. The question rise here: Should all the family know the past of Gauri here or not?

The whole jungle scene as (my previous post was explored here)

In the November episode, there was also a misunderstanding created between rajveer and Arjun when Mikha'il told Arjun,Rajveer is dragging family into it because of the past. That's the very first feel that this time the feud will not be only between RPS and KSA but also between members of the family.

Yet the same month, new feelings start prevailing between the 2 leads in a world without limit and barriers and left to wonder how will it be this love within limit and society fringe.

A childlike full of spirit and innocent girl and an introvert mature guy clash just like an ice was put into fire. What will happen? Especially when the girl who believes in fairy tale that this guy as per 'prediction' is her lifepartner?

The question that ends November episode are:
- Is life made for people who are completely innocent
- Are these feelings not developed so fast
- A feud stretch to family - is not it costly
- Is the unrequitted love and rejection in married life can make the person turn sour to world
- Is love so rosy or is it just the beginning of it
- An impulsive character - once realised she said sorry - can it change suddenly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-aksh4IFbrainychild92Nadz_YuNalover

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I like the way you described the Singhanias..  not namely evil but 
 they are more individualistic and freestyle, ... they are more opportunistic and will not mind to acquire it if it does not fit the normal legal procedures.

if only Arohi read this.. it would be the perfect way to explain to her Arjun's POV and the background in which he has acquired his values, morals and reasoning. I have a question in general to add: for a person like Arjun, who has been brought up in this environment, how is it that he has a better standard of morals and ethics than say Mikhail. Both are brought up in the same atmosphere, with the same materialistic luxuries. Here I am thinking about their choices such as the masquerade ball - gauri drugging episode or Mikhail's idea of involving family members as part of revenge. I am sure if Mikhail were left to take revenge from the Ahluwalis, marriage would certainly not be the method.. he might have taken a more immoral, brash and cruel step than what Arjun did. 

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

I like the way you described the Singhanias..  not namely evil but 
 they are more individualistic and freestyle, ... they are more opportunistic and will not mind to acquire it if it does not fit the normal legal procedures.

I have a question in general to add: for a person like Arjun, who has been brought up in this environment, how is it that he has a better standard of morals and ethics than say Mikhail. Both are brought up in the same atmosphere, with the same materialistic luxuries. Here I am thinking about their choices such as the masquerade ball - gauri drugging episode or Mikhail's idea of involving family members as part of revenge. I am sure if Mikhail were left to take revenge from the Ahluwalis, marriage would certainly not be the method.. he might have taken a more immoral, brash and cruel step than what Arjun did. 

Hey Aksh, good one.

The answer is Mikh'ail is a spoiled guy too. He is his mum's favourite and actually impulsive and influence by others. Unlike Arjun, he will go to the extent of playing with someone's emotion or reputation as he thinks that's the best way. For him getting a revenge might be with filthy action as well. Yer Rashi and Arjun are not like that.Even Romit, all three belong to the same family members. Morals and values have never been instilled in this house. It is more ''respecting other's thought'' and it might be different from the family members. While Arjun nurture the feeling of his life indebtness to RPS and he will not involve in emotions, just like RPS. Mikha'il grew up with a bit of ''unable to accept Arjun is always been praised by his dad,'' refusing to see the deeper fact that RPS loves hm which is why the legal business is managed by Mikha'il and used Arjun on the illegal one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFbrainychild92

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpFor yr Post Eshu..Gone through all...Its So nicely analized..Hope to Read more...SmileThanks for this...

Du_Nish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index