Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: November 2010 - How the story starts

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Reserved;-)

Edited;-)

One thing is for sure,KMH2 journey, I will never be able to complete it in 3 days like I did in KMH1 because the element of comedy is so filled that I have to take a break from not laughingSmile See, even the emoticons I used is smileSmile (and again)

One thing is for sure, watching KMH2 again was worthy, now knowing where the story is going, I wanted to make sure is there ''links'' from what was started and to what is going on.

I must say, watching the November episodes, I was then patient to wait for the show to unfold. I saw the element of filmy and then when I was waching daily, I was thinking to some episode ''skip skip skip'' I am beautifully surprised that when I watched it in 2 days the November days, I watch all in bulk continously. Some bloopers higlighted and some poor camera and sound execution were definitely highlighted but then as concept  and character wised, there is so much to say.

I will have my say in the second post but as an overview, let's remind those days and guys,wow,in a month, the show really movedClap The pace was adequate and praiseworthyThumbs Up with some scenes that could better executed than others but anyway, let's stick to characters and concepts.

November episodes were Episode 1 to Episode 22 and it was from the introductory episode to the episode where Arohi was determined to tell Arjun, she is the masquerade girl.

I felt I need to do this analysis for us not to get lost and bashed of characters and to see that some characters should be coming more often and to keep the track of the story.

An overall rating of November episodes for me will be a 7.5 out of 10.
(1) Acting from all characters deserves 'stars praised':StarStarStarStarStar and especially the November was more for Arjun Singhania who deserved five more stars from me StarStarStarStarStar, followed by an additional three stars to Kritika StarStarStar, as they are the lead characters as well.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

(2) The concept was well maintained as introduction and how the story starts.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

(3) The main themes were highlighted in a mild way Thumbs UpThumbs Up

(4) The characters were well portrayed Thumbs UpThumbs Up and the Ahluwalia stole the best part of all in November Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

(5) The background music kept the charm of KMH Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

(6) I don't know if I was watching online but the sound was not able to match as lips reading with the charactersThumbs DownThumbs Down

(7) The camera execution - some scenes - were horible - some scenes even cut the main face Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

(8) The show's suspense was not well maintainedApprove
Observation made was:
(1) some scenes were not connected to the previous episodesD'oh
(2) some thrill that were left in the end of the episodes were only momentary for the show to end but when the episode starts next day - the feeling is change - no thrillSmile

(9) Overall November Month was absolutely worthyThumbs UpThumbs Up

Now I will be coming on the concept and characters in the second post.

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanAnham.chandarani1gemini1217Love14channi_starana.khan-SweetGirl-aksh4IF.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Good Morning guys!
Thanks a  lot for the warm comments I got for my above post and yet it was incomplete.
Thought of taking a rest here before back to my dissertation, I am really happy today and thought of sharing with all of you: ''I have completed my dissertation.'' Wohoo! ''Back with fun activities and chilling''Wink

I hope Guys you have also enjoyed the video posted, it was just to create the feel of the show again! The chill beats of the song is a fragrance to ''Kitani Mohabbat Hai season 2'' I remembered those days I was so tired with studies, I used to listen only KMH songs, to chill,I listen this lounge version and it is left on the 'repeat mode' for hoursLOL

Okay, let's come to the topic itself:

The show starts with a mindblowing picture of the Ahluwalias' family where the audience get to know what type of personality do the Ahluwalias' have. Yet before this introduction through album, we get the masterpiece introduction of ''chilled Arohi'' who was drowned in ''a fairy tale like story named Kitani Mohabbat Hai (ofcourse it was season 1, but the pink cover and autum  leaves as the cover) already indicates that this girl believes in lovestory and in so, she is looking for a similar fairytale like love story that is contrasted to her friend Shefali who is more outgoing and practical.

Arohi Ahluwalia was already shown as the girl who can stand in her own foot when she repaired the car without any help reflecting modern personae of this young girl. Indicated by Shefali that Arohi is chirpy and we came to understand it when time has already flied but she has still to talk.

The very first introduction,in the car, with two friends,travelled from Delhi to Chadigarh and where there is friendly atmosphere, one is driving,one is having some girlie stuff, other is reading or taking picture and talking,were very impressive and original start,in my end. At least for me, in the telly shows, I never watched such a start and is applaudable.

From Arohi,we got to know she belong to a very warm,strong principle values and sweet family made up of people of different personality but as family,there is unity and share dinner and love. Arohi has grown in an environment covered from evilness and showered with only positive and love. At times,like she said,when it becomes ''extra'' it stiffles.

The Ahluwalias description were really well given and definitely give a personality attach to each one of them and yet Arohi is spoilt by everybody, keeping her innocent and sweet.

Then we came to see the bonding between her youngest uncle and her,he will always protect her from anything bad that can happen and the friendship of Gauri,who considered Arohi to be her best friend and is marrying Rajveer.

The feel of wedding was already attrached from the first episode and a wedding that the girl feels it is a ''social compromise'' rather than ''going in anew step of life.''

Where one side law instilled people were shown, the other side, business people were shown.

[to be continued]
got to go

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 January 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.madhurameshanana.khanaksh4IF-SweetGirl-.Jane..Nadz_YuNalover

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
hey quite goodThumbs Up analysis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@chandrani thanks

I have yet to talk on the concept and character and all;)
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
hyyy nisha...freaking awesome analysis..... :)

Du_Nish

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
gud work eshu  as alwayssssss.......:))

Du_Nish

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Eshu!! I'll be waiting for the 2nd part anxiously!!
Good work ClapStarThumbs Up

Du_Nish

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
even i agree with number 6-8.. but is it only on YT or also on tv?   i live on campus so cant watch it on tv so settle for YT but i thought it was just the way people uploaded the vidz..

i love how kmh2 started. im a big fan of kmh 1 but i only watched that online for karan and kritika(we didn't have ndtv) but now that we do, i love far away:( but i'm happy that i have YT as a resource.lol..  love karan's expressions.. kritika is mindblowing.. she reminds me a lot of me minus the love story thing as 1 i am wayy too young for that.. and 2 i don't got no childhood friend that my mom can link me to..lol!

overall kmh2's begining is amazing and i cant wait to see how they unfold all of these mysteries!(dushmani, gauri-rashi track...  arjohi's love story...)

Edited by brainychild92 - 23 January 2011 at 7:55pm

Du_Nish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index