For the moment, share the most important clip on Arjun

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasamSiddhi_Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Nisha the second video describes him so much , and I blv he can go to extremes when it comes to expressing any kind of feeling which is opposite in arohi,  it just makes it so intresting .  will edit after u edit LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaparna4karanikaAnjalii...xXx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Res ... looks like an interesting topic Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanika

madhurameshan Groupbie
madhurameshan
madhurameshan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Waiting for your Update Eshu. I always love reading your take on characters u are too good.
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Hello friends

This one was not what I thought to write so I am taking it on a new post but I could not help to write on Arjun. Initially thought of writing it as a note in facebook but then remembered this one.
After an another amazing training session in trading, today was on psychology and something that the psycholgist said and explained that made me come and write about Arjun tonight. Tonight I am listening to some 90s Salman Khan's movies songs after tiring my ears with listening what is happening to Egypt.
I am listening to ''Oh Jaana na Jana;-)'' (in mood for these songs tonightSmile)

Actually I would like to share two main themes I love to listen in the session and rest was more like for me ''know I am on the righ track.''
(1) Everyday is a fresh day - forgot whatever happen yesterday - seize what the opportunity is showing right now and be control of your emotions and be an optimal trader (ofcourse for trading will be optimal but then generally to disassociate from what sentiments are making you feel)
I really superlove this Smile and made me at that moment think about the career I am and the career Karan and Kritika are (they are our Arjun and Arohi,nah,thats why I took their name)
When I am going in a career where I need to be optimal, to cross the level of emotion and just do it that rflect kind of my pragmatism personality, ''acting'' career is not so different as they have to trangress themselves and play the characters, yet when ''trading'' goes with ''keep the emotion well controlled,be calm and composed and learnt'' . acting goes with ''to express these emotions and value it.'' As humans both of the extreme is beautiful and depend on the personality we are but I really found it amazing, holding Arjun and Arohi as my dissertation companion so these characters I kind of lose myself to the extent of friendship that I felt like my 'friends' and I are in opposite field and my brother stand in the middle as he is doing his vocation. I super love all of thisStar

(2) Secondly, I just realised something from his words and wanted to bring it here:
''Never let someone invade your space.''
It is something that perhaps all of us know but we never realise it. We were talking about ''staying in the zone'' illustrated in this way:

I wanted to bring it here with related to Arjun's character as when I learned this and I tried to link it with the character of Arjun, it grows for me more admirable and even some bloopers I felt justified. I know they are bloopers and the way I will intepret will not be the way it was shown but still I will think it the way I interpret.Smile

Knowing Arjun more and more, we understood that this man is an ocean of love who needs someone whom he can share this love and also feel the warmth of love too. The show started introducing Arjun as a fiery fearless guy who holds his family a lot. Then we got to know Arjun is an orphan and he is actually misplaced in the Singhania family, he is financially relieved but he lacks the affection that create a house made of people call home. Arjun is shown to value friendship with his bosom friends the most as his bosom friends know him better than anyone in the family. He is very protective towards his friends. He is sweet and warm brother too. Both Rashi and Romit like Arjun and sincerely hold the value of brother towards him. We saw again the protective nature of Arjun.
Then next we saw that Arjun does not want to get trapped in emotions but he value feelings girls have towards him. Among the girls who fell for him was the childhood friend of Arohi, that is, Gauri.
Arjun is further shown someone as nice and sweet like someone who definitely needs to be hug and take care of. His eyes made full of innocence and curiosity of the feeling of happiness and carefree and family warmth but he was an obedient boy to his family. Arjun was shown in between that this guy is actually someone one will like  to know more and more and this quest was attracted to Arohi. Arohi who was shown to be quite of opposite image, while Arjun was introvert guy, Arohi was extrovert. Still Arjun fell in love and let himself drove in it without trying to control it. As lover, we saw that he was a selfless totally surrendered lover who would do anything to keep his girl happy. to do anything to shelter his girl and don't let any tear of pain in her eyes. We began to understand that this guy along being nice is compassionate,calm,sweet and mature too. I began to realise that this guy is a like the melody that comes out from his own tune when he played his bansuri.
He was amazing until when he got married and I got lost on what is the character they are showing on this changed man.

Edited (before I missed it)

''Lol guys I had such a dreamy saturday that made me missed to edit this last bit but they are just few more words.''
While typing, I will like to have this song to Arjun/Arohi for the Air of ValentinesLOL

Well for me,woke up sweetly, no more in dreamy day ROFL

About Arjun, when he got married, initally I was left to puzzle, what now when we never knew him as a son except that he cares for his familly, was him going to be shown as a mama boy? I was left thinking what is his smiles in his face when Arohi was talking to the family in fit of anger? Then in still on the thought we saw that they both swore to ruin each other's life and I was like ''wacko''ROFL
It was after some few scenes I realised that Arjun was happy to have Arohi by his side, and he deliberately left her in the mandup for her to be provoke and come to his place as if he would have taken her,she would have refused to come. It was the wrong way to see but the right way to get his belle to her and that was another episode to watch and have *claps* on th different admirable style of this man.

We then saw some heated scenes between the couple and then te next day was left to see something different and wonder what has happen,why is there no continuation?
Realising that Arjun is a calm composed person who said something momentarily out of anger but then did not mean it. He is not someone vindictive to vent his anger and made sure that what he said in anger will be fulfilled. Arjun is a very momentary person who will just relieve himself in that fit of anger and then the deep heavy emotion is gone, he moves on.

With Arohi by his side, we have seen that Arjun is someone alse who knows how to keep ''his space.'' His self space and composed nature can win everybody,either in short span or in long time. Still Arohi with hi made us see that childlike nature he hides. He lets himself go and made his ''sparkle'' ignite sweetly and mesmerising. As a man, he has such a warm personality that can make everyone to be his.

I have to admit, Arjun is one of a kind character that has been beautifully portrayed,and has a wide range of personality ranging from the fearless guy to the passionate lover. from the caring son to the loving husband, from the mature and self composed and focused man to the childlike ''let loose'' guy with Arohi. Just like the flute that can plays various music but carries the same charm and sweetness in the melodious tune, Arjun upholds the same beat of it.

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 February 2011 at 6:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanaksh4IFaparna4karanikaglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

see this is why we say u are brilliant . 

loved it Nisha Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanikaaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
its beautiful nisha, luv the symbolization of the flute.. arjun ka flute uski man ki chavi hai toh, tumhare words tumhari andhruni khoobsurati dikha jaati haiClapClapClap

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 February 2011 at 4:48am
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

fully edited guys;)

thanks aksh and kavya for those beautiful words to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index