Ragini & Ankita in bottom 3 but WHY.???

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya all..!
I m Vipra..πŸ˜ƒ
i m a die hard Ragini fan and i also like Ankita...seeing both of them in bottom 3 constantly has got me worried...both of them are hugely popular then why are they in the danger zone everytime.???
What is the reason.??

Please share ur opinions and reasons !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika_karan thumbnail
Good question
i also wanna know the reason !
Someone please reply
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am guessing the votes are getting split ... I mean , I like ragini too ( i used to watch sgp regularly but quit after sonali's entry) and I would have voted for her , but with both anki and ragz performing in the same episode .. i usually put in all my efforts in voting for anki and dont vote for ragz ... In the initial weeks , I used to vote for a lot of people apart from anki and sushant , like chang , ragz , yana .. but as the weeks went by and anki started coming in danger zone , I started voting in bulk for anki , creating more ids , and stopped voting for others ...

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's usually the actors who have a huge female fan following because serials are mostly watched by girls. Hardly you'll hear about any guy watching a Hindi serial so therefore people choose to vote for Sushant as opposed to Ankita and Ragini even if they do have a lot of fans.
lunza thumbnail
but that wasnt the case in the first two seasons .. mona and prachi won ..
Oh well , sushant is a different case though ..☺️

@lunza :- thnx a ton for replying...
I agree wid ur reason actually..being a die hard Ragini fan i prefer voting only 4 her leaving behind my other favs Anki and Sushi..
*Offtopic* : u used to watch SGP and the reason for nt watchin it now is Sona...well dear she has gone back 2 US ...u can watch SGP again now as the irritating creature is out of the show πŸ˜†Edited by trueraginifan - 13 years ago
@Rachna : thnx for replyin..
Urs is a vry valid reason..as i can c dat in this forum too ...all the gurlies r mad bout Sushi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by trueraginifan - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
^^^ well , i watched the scene where suhana confesses that she loves ishaan .. that epi was hilarious .. then i watched the part where she kinda falls asleep .. the suhaag raat one ...
Actually even after sona's entry i watched a few scenes while flipping channels .. became a bit disappointed and irritated with the way ishaan's character was shaping up .. dunno what the problem was , whether it was jay's acting or the writer's fault .. i just stopped connecting with him ...
Well , I guess with sona gone things are getting back to normal??? I think i might start watching again then 😊

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

but that wasnt the case in the first two seasons .. mona and prachi won ..
Oh well , sushant is a different case though ..☺️

Because I don't think there were any guys in those seasons who had a huge fan following like Sushant πŸ˜† So they voted for the most popular serial's actress. Do correct me if I'm wrong 😳
lunza thumbnail
Originally posted by: trueraginifan

@Rachna : thnx for replyin..
Urs is a vry valid reason..as i can c dat in this forum too ...all the gurlies r mad bout Sushi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cant help it .. I mean , the guy has brains , good personality , dreams big , works hard , seems to be a gr8 bf .. ok , i am gushing now πŸ˜† .. i better stop .. this thread is about ragz and anki..