SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

okay really don't know why I wrote thisπŸ€”πŸ€£ but was roaming in my cc alone and suddenly my hands just typed all this😳🀣. And I certainly don't know what it is but can be considered as a part of some story, some OS or somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Written just like that so am sure must be having lot of typing mistakes and grammatical errors

Really couldn't understand how my life changed so much in just such short spam. How the girl who used to be in bliss of love has become devoid of it.With such thoughts Stella opened her diary to register another day of her loneliness, with the feeling of getting betryaed by someone, with the feeling of loving someone so dearly but earning hurt and pain for herself in return.

23rd January 2010

Just because I am coming forward doesn't mean I will be same like I used to be, it took l'll time for me to understand but finally I understood that the wound you have given me, being my love, the kind of hatred you shown me is something I cannot forget and well don't even want to.

Things cannot be same like they used to because I have understood my mistake and will never commit that  again knowing fully well that when I will be in need you will be the first one to backout.

Kind of mistake I did of trying to forget everything for our memories is something I don't regret because through that I got to the see real person inside whom I regret making part of my life because I don't care what others believe but I believe that you never deserved me, I was just too good for you and since now I have understand that, I will make sure that no other person could ever hurt me like u did becausenow noone will have that key to enter in my heart which I willingly gave to you.

If you wouldn't had appologized then also would have given anything but the nasty picture you presented and the kind of disgusting things you did is something that just changed everything.

The name that name which was enough to curve my lips into a big smile is now something I don't feel like reading, though still it gave me some memories till now because maybe my love for you was true, my companaionship was a truth but the next moment the kind of rush of incidences make me to think that why I still think about those things when the reality is that those were nothing but just my false pretences.

Now I understood that those days of our niche were nothing, just an assumption of love because when that shattered you were the first to move out and searching for new, doesn't even matter with whom.

I introduced you to the world but you made world against me but still I have a certain treasure with me which you can never take even after lot of efforts because that treasure is just mine and unlike you it will be with me in all thick n thins.

I regret now not listening to my well wishers who always stated to stay away from you because you have the habit of coming into the heart and breaking it into million pieces.

Why your fake love was never visible to me when the world could see, was it because I was blind in your love?
or
 was it I never wanted to see anything apart from you?

I regret each moment sharing with you. I regret whole chapter of my life that brought me to this phase.

I regret it.....................................I regret it
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenStar123 thumbnail
I am telling you...I loved it!!!! 😊
I feel bad for the girl... :(
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's really GOOD dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
poor girl...πŸ˜’
plzzz continue😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Edit:
Wow, Such a touching OS, Ashlesha ! πŸ‘πŸ˜ Rocking OS, marvellous work ! πŸ‘ very well written with so many touching words... 😳😍 The begining is awsome, and the last part is outstanding ! Oww... Its so dreamy and so sad, full of emotions and feelings... 😳 Feeling so bad for the girl ! πŸ˜’
Its too good ! πŸ‘ 

Love the last paragraph:
"Why your fake love was never visible to me when the world could see, was it because I was blind in  your love? or was it I never wanted to see anything apart from you?" 😳😍

And this one describe the whole OS, awww:
"I regret each moment sharing with you. I regret whole chapter of my life that brought me to this phase.
I regret it.....................................I regret it" 😍

Ps: The date on the diary "23rd January 2010" do u meant to write 2011 ? 😳

Keeeep Rocking πŸ₯³ & Thnxx for the Pm ! 😳 God bless u !

Edited by -Hina- - 13 years ago
Meehak. thumbnail

Hey Ashlesha πŸ€— 

I saw ur this message and I read the OS, But I did't not comment because I was really buzy with my studi and my shop. πŸ€” 

Okay ur OS are Mindblowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really sad but really nice 😳 Awwww... I feel sad for the Girl 😭
The beging was Aweesome 😍 And I loe the all OS. 😍😍😍
Hatt's of to ur work and u ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And Thaanks a lot for the pm ! πŸ˜ƒ
Thee all word is Beautiful
😍

MishπŸ€—