India-Forums

||:.KMH2-Creations Gallery#2.:||

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Salaaam Namaste Friends!
This is KMH2's Creations Gallery #2!!
Congrats on completing Creations gallery #1 and crossing 150 pages of beautiful creations..

Link to Previous Creation gallery:
KMH2 Creations Gallery #1

RULES:

DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS
To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying, you can use the @ format.

KMH2 RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to KMH2 and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to.

Thanks,

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 February 2011 at 10:09am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

s1219poo14Khwahish.khanPrinyjabbarsinghlizzie_1mad4karanmagical.ArjuhipiamistLuvmayurmaneetayushi.piyarosse12hazel16nazmamitali_sNabi4uniru273nav92Ms-Min-HozachKhat2027-X-NeeNee-X-brokenmirrors-Raman-xTimaxAnkitaKaranmushiroxx-Zeenat-glitter567aksh4IFlilindiangurl13SandstoneOhmyjerryworld..Gurti-Kash..Fallen Angelsujal_kashish-Hoor-Mariaa.RDAnjalii...xXxshibzSobtiObsessionwida

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Wooowww 2nd galleryy Mohabbatains :D

Can't wait to see new creations

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tedbunridhithakur

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
congratz on 2nd gallery ! 

i made some avis free for use !

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sramyajabbarsinghkmharjuhiKhwahish.khanlizzie_1ThugAngelLove14ridhithakurmad4karanniru273nazmamitali_s-X-NeeNee-X-supreet..Sab21.aksh4IF-Zeenat-glitter567mushiroxxxTimaxAAKMH2lilindiangurl13SobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXxDUGGUliciousshibzMariaa.RD-Hoor-Ohmyjerryworld..Gurti-Kash..ASALUVsreeja_roxsujal_kashishAquarius18

ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ridhithakur-Pooja-

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yay!! congo for second creations gallery...Hug..ClapClap...hope we open many more...Embarrassed
n great avi's pooja..Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurzach-Pooja-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Cograts O The 2ND Creations Gallery
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the 2nd gallery=) Keep rocking with all of your amazing creations!
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the second gallery!!!
@Pooja: WOW, I LOVE your avis!! I realy love the colouring on them and I love the gold/orange spotlights on them. Arjuhi are so cute.Embarrassed Make more!

Edited by aquarius16 - 26 January 2011 at 11:00am

piamist-Pooja-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index