India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Selfish Vaishu (Page 2)

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i agree with all of you. vashaili implied that Satish was asking her to tell the news. but all he was asking is for vaishu to be with her sister and prevent her from doing anything stupid (i.e. suicide). this character definitely needs to grow up. but Satish had no other option as he knows his wife won't lean on archana for anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Hey guys, has anyone noticed how selfish Archana's sister Vaishaili is? I agree Varsha is worse, but there's been enough topics addressing that. I already mentioned how annoyed I am with her eye-rolling. The newest development that has be cringe at her character is the way she reacted when she found out Varsha couldn't be pregnant.

I was a bit cynical when she became hysteric over hearing the news from Satish. I get that she felt bad but she doesn't get that Satish must be ten-folds more devastated than her. Perhaps he needed  support. He hasn't told anyone, Vaishu was the first to hear. The weight of having to shoulder something like this is tremendous. He cannot become a father through no fault of his. It was at this time Vaishu should have remained calm and comforted him.

Instead she confirms what a loving sister she is Wacko. Her top-most concern was that she is about to become a mother and Varsha will cast an evil eye on her if she reveals the bad news. (She thought Satish's motive was to get Vaishu to tell Varsha) In the end, she kept on ranting she cannot do it that she is about to be a mother. How selfish can you get?? Poor Satish, he wanted her support but was left stranded while she fled.  Its my suspicion that in the very next day's scene, we will see Vaishu brushing her hair and staring in the mirror and romanting her hunk of a husband as they talk about the future of their child.Dead All in her little world composed of her husband, her child and herself. Varsha might register a bit of her thought but she'll supress it down with her own hapiness.

She should have saved those tears in the beginning. We all know who her main concern is for. In contrast, Archana would have handled the situation much better. She would have been genuinely torn despite the ill-treatment she got from Varsha and supported Satish. 

i agree
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu_forever

i completely agree!!!!!!!!!

As of now.. Archu's sisters are seriously driving me crazy!! Angry

thanks mysifyre!! Smile
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Is there anyone in this Show who could be like behaving the same throughout except for Manav Archana and Satish.

These are the only characters who've behaved normal and arent being indifferent with time. Other than these 3 all others change with time and each epiSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Go to top