DesiGirl_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
agreed!
That lift youn showed us was scaaary. But their amazing! Heart

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I personally think that Amit n Fallon show their calibre and professionalism thru their dances......I don't find it Sexy, obscene or too flirtatious in any way. The song and the tempo of the music required the passion and the aggression and they did a fabulous job of showing that thru their dance, Regarding the lifts only a couple who is as well versed, talented and trained as they are could do those kinda lifts. Alot of the other dance forms are dangerous too....all aerial acts are dangerous so are the acts on poles, or those with fire or any kinda balancing acts are dangerous. But if they are performed by trained professionals with all necessary precautions taken then the danger of a mishap is greatly reduced.
So i actually applaud them for their daring and outstanding dances ad i hope they continue to give us FULTOO FATAK and CHUMMESHWARi performances and are among the top 3 couples in the grand finale!!
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
even a dangerous dance like aerial dance can be performed gracefully..

this was no way near a good dance for me..neither graceful nor pleasant to watch nor great moves
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
it was more of a kushtiStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517-Aaliyah-petticoat

tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

thank god i was watching it with my sisters. we were hella laughing cuz they were getting so intense and after what rajeev said about dada really made me laugh. i guess they should some approriate dances as its a family show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index