Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: debayon

Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? πŸ˜† I mean, the ore passionate, the better?

anything in excess isn't good na? πŸ˜›

Umm, it was tooo INTENSE for me. πŸ˜› Actually too aggressive like Charmz said.. πŸ˜ƒ
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: debayon

Tell me about itπŸ˜†

Is that a rhetorical question or do you really want me to tell? πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Is that a rhetorical question or do you really want me to tell? πŸ˜†

It's sarcasm
WreckLass thumbnail
Amit n Falon's performance was one of those performances where you cant watch with Mom n Dad beside youπŸ˜‰...But I just saw their performance again minus my parents and it was really goodπŸ˜›
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
agreed!
That lift youn showed us was scaaary. But their amazing! ❀️
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally think that Amit n Fallon show their calibre and professionalism thru their dances......I don't find it Sexy, obscene or too flirtatious in any way. The song and the tempo of the music required the passion and the aggression and they did a fabulous job of showing that thru their dance, Regarding the lifts only a couple who is as well versed, talented and trained as they are could do those kinda lifts. Alot of the other dance forms are dangerous too....all aerial acts are dangerous so are the acts on poles, or those with fire or any kinda balancing acts are dangerous. But if they are performed by trained professionals with all necessary precautions taken then the danger of a mishap is greatly reduced.
So i actually applaud them for their daring and outstanding dances ad i hope they continue to give us FULTOO FATAK and CHUMMESHWARi performances and are among the top 3 couples in the grand finale!!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
even a dangerous dance like aerial dance can be performed gracefully..

this was no way near a good dance for me..neither graceful nor pleasant to watch nor great moves
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was more of a kushti😳
tackerfan14 thumbnail

thank god i was watching it with my sisters. we were hella laughing cuz they were getting so intense and after what rajeev said about dada really made me laugh. i guess they should some approriate dances as its a family show.