India-Forums

Amit and Falon Scare Me (Page 3)

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

IMPORTANT: READ FULLY BEFORE COMMENTINGLOL

I really really enjoyed their mega auditions and the first performance.

Kaate nahin katt the is one of my most favourite songs as well.

Both in episode 1 AND episode 2, there were a few lifts that were scary.

Especially when she is hanging upside down from his waist(ewww sounds ridiculous..apologies for the explanation), her head dropped pretty close to the floor. I was so scared her head was going to hit the floor and she was going to have a serious injury. SOmehow the performances' lifts feel so violent that sometimes i miss the grace/passion.. or passion is just overflowingOuch

the scary step for me 1.37-1.45

I have to agree with you. Their performances are a little too aggressive, that the grace and passion is lost. It feels more of obsession than passion. Never-the-less, they are still very good, but I think they need to just find a fine balance between passion and aggression.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilDabulls23

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
OMG, I was all :/ during their performance. It seemed toooo passionate or "hot" for me to watch. I didn't like the performance at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lovercharmz517

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by debayon

Everyone on this show 'scares me'....LOL My mouth is like wide open everytime they do the stunts, and I'm like how the hell do they do that?

You'll get used to it, don't worry LOL Since you are new to DID, you don't know the level of dance on this show yet! Big smile
Tell me about itLOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

OMG, I was all :/ during their performance. It seemed toooo passionate or "hot" for me to watch. I didn't like the performance at all.
Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? LOL I mean, the ore passionate, the better?
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? LOL I mean, the ore passionate, the better?
anything in excess isn't good na? Tongue

Umm, it was tooo INTENSE for me. Tongue Actually too aggressive like Charmz said.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517debayonpetticoat

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Everyone on this show 'scares me'....LOL My mouth is like wide open everytime they do the stunts, and I'm like how the hell do they do that?

You'll get used to it, don't worry LOL Since you are new to DID, you don't know the level of dance on this show yet! Big smile
Tell me about itLOL

Is that a rhetorical question or do you really want me to tell? LOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Tell me about itLOL

Is that a rhetorical question or do you really want me to tell? LOL
It's sarcasm
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Amit n Falon's performance was one of those performances where you cant watch with Mom n Dad beside youWink...But I just saw their performance again minus my parents and it was really goodTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index