India-Forums

Amit and Falon Scare Me (Page 2)

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I totally agree.... Last week their performance was amazing but this time, it was all craziness!! They were doing dangerous lifts for no reason! It was too risky! Hope they stop all this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Everyone on this show 'scares me'....LOL My mouth is like wide open everytime they do the stunts, and I'm like how the hell do they do that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoatLimitLessFan

--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
It was a good dance, but I totally agree wuth topic maker. It was too much! And, it was kinda embarassing to watch eith everyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkcharmz517Anjaani_Dastaanpetticoat

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Totally agreee CJ...Girls head almost hit the floor 5+ times...I found it lil too much of flinging her head...She is tall and there is not much height diff the two so makes it much scary...Although they did pretty well..

petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I seriously thought I waa going to be bashed for not liking their performance given that just abt everybody on the show loved itUnhappy

I for one do not want to see their performances if they continue these dangerous lifts and throws. Iam so scared falon is going to break some bones.

I dont want to see a violent performance. I didnt see any "romance" in the performance. or atleast the weird moves eliminated the romance part for me

I am not even going to go to Falon's costume. Unhappy

agree surya and sneha had a few crazy lifts but they didnt look as dangerous as amit falons. I really wanted to say wow for one of surya and sneha's lifts/moves.

@debayon

usually I do wonder how the hell do they do it too.. this time it was why the hell do they do it

varsha di,
ya it was 5+ times her head was pretty close to the floor. her height and the fact that during all those times he wasnt even looking at her, he was smiling at the audience while doing it. May be her hair amplified the head flinging part for me.

They are really good dancers but this is pushing the envelope the wrong way for me!

Angel-likeDevil

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Their performance this week wasn't that good. The way Zee TV were repeatedly showing their ad on TV made me excited to watch it but when I actually say it Sleepy It was short and had very little dance in it! Ermm Their first act was wayy better!
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Everyone on this show 'scares me'....LOL My mouth is like wide open everytime they do the stunts, and I'm like how the hell do they do that?

You'll get used to it, don't worry LOL Since you are new to DID, you don't know the level of dance on this show yet! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverdebayon-Aaliyah-

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@PimpJuice: Surya and Sneha's lifts were definately dangerous, especially the one arm lift. But they were really nice and not too scary. But Amit and Falon, like Caro said, were way too intense and scared me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index