Amit and Falon Scare Me

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
IMPORTANT: READ FULLY BEFORE COMMENTING😆

I really really enjoyed their mega auditions and the first performance.

Kaate nahin katt the is one of my most favourite songs as well.

Both in episode 1 AND episode 2, there were a few lifts that were scary.

Especially when she is hanging upside down from his waist(ewww sounds ridiculous..apologies for the explanation), her head dropped pretty close to the floor. I was so scared her head was going to hit the floor and she was going to have a serious injury. SOmehow the performances' lifts feel so violent that sometimes i miss the grace/passion.. or passion is just overflowing

the scary step for me 1.37-1.45
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg5kfXth29E[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you 
that act was soooo uhm "intense" but not in a nice way 
my face was like this O_O the whole time 

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ uhmm same here my mom was seriously looking away the whole time. What happened to DID being a family show?
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree.. since I record the show this is the one item I fast forwarded.. too much..
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was totally looking forward to their performance but it was way too intimate.
My cousin was just like get a room! 😆
surmai_shaam thumbnail

I think they are already working as choreographers and pretty professional. But those moves were really scary and could have hurt some body seriously. I think people should have fun seeing the dances and not get scared. Masters and Grand masters are encouraging such acts by praising them to skies and giving grand salutes.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you Caro , that particular lift was very scary ! It could have resulted in a mishap if anything had gone wrong.

Anil Kapoor and Sridevi created magic with this song but without such dangerous stunts, I wonder why these guys had to perform such stunts in a romantic song ! 😕
I was completely wow-ed by their Tadap Tadap performance, but their dance fro this week was a bunch of nonsense 😆 Running around the stage with random lifts  .. there wasn't much 'dancing' per se. I LOVE the lifts executed by Surya and Sneha. They are risky to some extent, but not rough like Amt & Falons'.
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree.... Last week their performance was amazing but this time, it was all craziness!! They were doing dangerous lifts for no reason! It was too risky! Hope they stop all this!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone on this show 'scares me'....😆 My mouth is like wide open everytime they do the stunts, and I'm like how the hell do they do that?