CID

How it would have been If... (Page 8)

Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
He he he datz hillarious..
ROFL
Ho sakta hai next epi me ACP khooni ho. Is slot me Daya nd Abhi ki turns ho gai hai..
Daya: sir hume mat mariye plz..
Abhi: haan sir dekhiye humari aankhon mein apke liye pyar hi pyar hai.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVastonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOLAwesome...
I donno how i missed this thread... Butlet me be frank guys.. your dialogs here are still in the budding state of melodrama... Look at how professoional dialogs have been used yesterday!!!!!
A cid officer crying like a child saying..."Mai toh anaath ho gaya sir" 

Cha..they didn't show Abhi sir's son yesterday ... Just imagine.. if that lady would actually call Abhi sir... "A ji sunthe ho... pappu ke pappa" LOL
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Astonish, please, imagining it makes me sick in my stomach already DeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

I am just unable to imagine where these people will go from here.

Abhijeet aur Daya ke shaadi ka raaz looks very likely now after that dialogue yesterday.

Sorry about this...

Daya will find another P-like girl and we'll see some silly scenes. He'll get engaged and then we'll have Abhijeet finally managing to talk to T too and both of them will decide to get married on the same day, same muhurat.

All of us will go Angry and Ouch.

Then P will get kidnapped and Abhijeet will go searching for his behen. In the meantime, someone will come and shoot down T and Daya will rush her to the hospital.

Abhijeet will rescue P and is about to take her to the mandap when someone will hit Abhijeet on the head. P will rush him to the hospital where T is already admitted.

Then we'll have Daya say 'jab tak Abhijeet shaadi nahin karega, main bhi nahi karoonga' in filmy style.

Then there'll be some criminal who will enter the hospital stealthily to kill Abhijeet. They'll take off the mask and find that it is the P lady whom Daya was about to marry.

Abhijeet and T wll get up as if nothing had happened and ACP will come saying 'yeh sab plan tha'.

Sheee...sounds absolutely stupid and idiotic( but very likely).

Edited by visrom - 04 September 2011 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kelly32away_from_TVLadyMeringueastonish

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Hilarious...

Will try to come up with something very soon...
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
No Vis... please don;t say it is likely... This thread has turned from funny to scary Ouch I think we would prefer Daya sir and Abhi sir working in parallel and not talking to each other... than doing such scenes Ouch
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

What more can we have from here? We'll have Abhijeet kidnapping and betraying Daya and selling him off to terrorists...yahi bacha hai.

(Of course yeh sab plan hi hoga)

Edited by visrom - 04 September 2011 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daydreaming

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I am just unable to imagine where these people will go from here.

Abhijeet aur Daya ke shaadi ka raaz looks very likely now after that dialogue yesterday.

Sorry about this...

Daya will find another P-like girl and we'll see some silly scenes. He'll get engaged and then we'll have Abhijeet finally managing to talk to T too and both of them will decide to get married on the same day, same muhurat.

All of us will go Angry and Ouch.

Then P will get kidnapped and Abhijeet will go searching for his behen. In the meantime, someone will come and shoot down T and Daya will rush her to the hospital.

Abhijeet will rescue P and is about to take her to the mandap when someone will hit Abhijeet on the head. P will rush him to the hospital where T is already admitted.

Then we'll have Daya say 'jab tak Abhijeet shaadi nahin karega, main bhi nahi karoonga' in filmy style.

Then there'll be some criminal who will enter the hospital stealthily to kill Abhijeet. They'll take off the mask and find that it is the P lady whom Daya was about to marry.

Abhijeet and T wll get up as if nothing had happened and ACP will come saying 'yeh sab plan tha'.

Sheee...sounds absolutely stupid and idiotic( but very likely).

Ufff that will be the day

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index