Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 (Page 79)

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
amazing update mehak......... i loved the way both of them talkd to each other abt their lives.......the way mayank made her understand things.. mayank is an orphan ......it was completly unexpected ......just like many others even i thought that his mom had died nd his dad remarried.............loved the update lots......nd the lines in the end ........gosh they were soo touching .. so beauitiful.........loved it lots..cant wait to read the next part.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
hey mehek its amazing u surprise us everyday ................i really love ur work...u really bring up emotions ina simple manner..keep writing

Fantasia.

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
loved the part 
superb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved ur message to mehal :D

Fantasia.

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

VERY VERY NICE UPDATE.

AND ONE THING I TRUELY AGREE WITH U THAT WITHOUT PARENTS NO LIFE IS THERE
THEY ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS THING UN UR LIFE AND I TRUELY LOVE MY PARENTS.
WOW MEHAK U REALLY DID AN AESOME JOB.........
U HAVE CONVEYED A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE THROUGH UR THIS FF .
REALLY I AM TOUCHED...................
WE SHOULD THANK TO GOD EVERYDAY.

THAT WE HAVE PARENTS WHO FUFIL ALL ARE DREAMS BEING DEPRIVED OF THEIR OWN .
THERE SOME CHILDREN WHO DO NOT GET THE LOVE OF THEIR PARENTS.
U KNOW I REALLY FEEL LUCKY.
THANK U FOR REALISING ME AGAIN THE IMPORATANCE OF WONDERFUL PEAOPLE IN MY LIFE................
THANK U THANK U SO MUCH.............................

Fantasia.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
OMG.. mahek...
i'm totally speechless... after reading d update....Clap
i cant express... how much i luvd it........ClapThumbs Up
finally nupur expressd her fears, & expressd everythng.. infront... mayu...Big smile
& mayu.... omg.. ws orphan....Shocked
lyf.. is such an irony na... if it takes 1 happiness frm u... on other hand.. compensate u wid other happiness....Smile

des... lyns.. just touchd deeply my heart!!!Embarrassed

Life is not difficult to understand ...it is just too simple to understand...

don't think what BEST could have hapenned..
.think what WORST could have happened and stay happy!

Sometimes in life we feel so blue..but someone, somewhere is not happy as YOU

Somewhere far at the border when a soldier sleeps, missing his loved ones, he silently weeps

Somewhere a mother painfuly sighs coz, her new born baby didn't open her eyes

Somewhere a poor dad silently cries, when he sees his son begging for a bowl of rice

Somewhere in an orphange a little girl is sad, coz she misses her mom dad

So at times a reason to smile u may not have any, say to urself that u are happier than many

because life is beautiful and its not always blue...someone somewhere is not happy as YOU

just terrific update mahek... my rockstar....Star
u totally deserve it...Big smile
luvd it...
luv ya!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Fantasia.

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
awesome part mehak and u r sooo ryt that money is not evrything always trust GOD  ALLAH jo karta hai hum sab ki behtari k liye karta hai

thx alot for the pm

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thank u so much guys.Hug.and the poem is not written by me, i recieved a text message of it, like sania Smile

PART 14:

Nupur opened her eyes finding herself in the position she slept, in the embrace of the man who changed her entire perspective towards life, everything which both of them shared came into her mind again, her mind was feeling very light, due to the endless tears she had shed last night.

She slowly raised her head, freeing her hair from his shirt buttons, he seemed so vulnerable to her, a perfect strong complete person she thought was suffering from the biggest loss one could imagine, but still he was happy and content with his life, he looked like a child while sleeping, so innocent and adorable, she vowed to never ever leave him, she vowed with herself to give this man every happiness of this world, he deserved it all, all, she unconsciously raised her head further and kissed his cheek, making the contact between her lips and his skin a little longer, and still she didn't want to break the contact, but she separated her lips from his cheek and again looked at the sleeping sight of her husband which was the most perfect person, he was..but before she could further praise her, she felt his slight movements, making her alert that he might be awake any moment, she slowly gestured to move away when again she was caught by her waist, "bht jaldi hoti hai ap ko uthne ki", mayank had caught her waist at the perfect time, when she was about to move away, "nahi main..", nupur again got nervous, while mayank tucked her hair behind her ears, "good morning beautiful", the grip of his arms around her was so intoxicating for her that she wanted the whole of time to cease within this moment, she wasn't able to take her eyes of him, all of a sudden the level of respect for him was raised to another bar in her heart, "uhm..", his voice made her a bit concious and she lowered her eyes, playing with the buttons of his shirt, "today my pretty wife is actually staring me, not bad", nupur smiled and further dug her head in his arms, to make sure her pink cheeks weren't visible to him, "acha per ab uth jate,", he was about to take his arms of her when she snuggled furthur, "nahii, abhi nahi uthna hai,"

mayank placed his palm on nupur's forehead, "ap ki tabiyat tu thek hai na nupur?"

"ku?",

"nahi, aj ap uthne pe insisit nai kar rahi ho?", mayank started giggling and nupur made a face, "very funny, uth hi jate hain, ", she was about to get up when mayank pulled her back, and she fell again, "kia nupur, main tu mazak kar raha tha", he softy ruffled her hair, and nupur smiled, "waise aj hum bahir chaltey hain, ik do important kaam hain"

"kaunse kaam?"

"welll firstly we have to renew ur ID card with married status. Nupur Mayank Sharma", nupur's heart skipped a beat, the name sounded so perfect, "phir we have to give an application for ur passport,", nupur raised her head, "passport kia karna hai?", mayank again increased his grip around her shoulders, pulling a bit more close, "honey moon pe nahi jana hai nupur?", the naughtiness in his voice made her so nervous, and her cheecks turned pink, "phir ap k liye cell phn lena hai, aur phir hum lunch bhi bahr hi karen gey"

"main ne tu socha tha k aj man lunch banao gi", she pouted and mayank chuckled,"awww..no problem, ap dinner bana lena, hum jaldi a jayen gey", nupur nodded and got up," chaliyen phir chaltey hain, nahi tu hum late ho jayen gey", she got up and rushed to the dressing "i knew she would get up in the next 10 minutes", he reached for his cell phn to check any msgs or calls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur returned,  dressed in a pink shalwar suit and went to arrange breakfast, coming down stairs her eyes caught the landline phn, last night conversations crossed her mind again, she picked up the   phn and dialed her home's number, the bell was ringing and she was feeling a strange nervousness, "hello", it was her mother, "maa", she uttered it in an almost broken voice

"nupur,kaisi ho beta,", then she said to her father, "arey suniye..dekhiye nupur ka phn aya hai", the excitement was so evident in her voice, and nupur's eyes brimmed with tears, "kaise ho nupur", her mother was again talking to her now,

"thek hon maa, tum kaisi ho?", her voice thankfully didn't convey the feelings of her heart, "main thek hon beta, tumahre bauji bhi yahen hain, lo baat kar lo,", nupur's tears flowed with more speed now, "nupur , hello, kaisi ho beta,", she could sense the guilt, regret and embarrassment in her father's voice and her heart pierced, no matter what, she loved her parents and seeing them like this was intolerable, "thek hon bauji, ap kaise ho?,", her jubilant voice relaxed her father, and the rest she talked to them normally, totally opposite her yesterday's behavior.

After hanging up the phn, she was waiting for mayank on the breakfast table, both of them were having breakfast quietly, bcz mayank was lost in the newspaper, "suniye", she said ,biting the corner of biscuit, "hmm", he was concentrating on the news of Egypt rebellions,"main ne maa bauji ko phn kiya abhi,"mayank raised his head "pata haii mujhe, main peche khara ho k sun raha tha", he normally answered and nupur was shocked, "kia?, ap .."

"haan", he winked at her, "very funny", she angrily started sipping her tea and mayank held her hand, "i am glad nupur that u understood what i was trying to explain u", nupur smiled with teary eyes, "chaliyen ab chalen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both went on the tour of the city, went to the passport office, and unconsciously nupur's cheeks were turning red, she read so many boards in the office, with passport written on it and the first thing which crossed her mind was honeymoon",making her blush lke anything

. They went for cell phn shopping, nupur wanted a touchscreen, but mayank insisted that she should irst get familair with key pad phones, nupur made a face but agreed,and mayank bought her a blackberry, they went for lunch  and then roamed around the city and retuned at almost 10, "nupru ab dinner rehne do, kal bana lena", nupur again made a face, she really wanted to cook today, but then nupur asked the cook to arrange dinner.

After the dinner, when mayank entered the room after changing, he saw nupur totally engrossed in her cell phn, he knew that now she won't pay any attention to him, he smiled and took his laptop and went in the balcony. He started checking his e-mails and some pending designs After some time he heard her sweet voice..

"main beth jaon ap k pass?",

mayank rasied his head, and saw nupur dressed in a white nightgown, her hair were pretty wet, the water was making her sleeves stick to her body, flaunting her milky white arms and most of all her innocent look which always made mayank loose his senses, "ofcourse", nupur smiled and sat beside him on the swing, placing her head on his shoulder, playing with his shirt buttons, mayank sensed a strange intimacy this time, her touch was very love filled, he placed his laptop on the table beside, placing his arm around her waist, "kia baat hai, today my wife seems to be in a very romantic mood", he bended his head to see her face but she lowered it further, miayank held her hand which she was entangling with his shirt's buttons, and kissed it gently, shivers ran through nupur, "i love u nupur", nupur raised her head, eyes getting wet due to tears and she smiled shying, mayank outlined her jaw bone, she shivered under his touch,,"nupur i need to return u something", nupur raised her head seeing a naughty twinkle in his eyes, "the kiss u gave me in the morning, when u thought i was sleeping", nupur's cheeks turned red..in literal sense, she tried to move away but mayank hold was strong, he pushed away her hair and kissed her cheek, placing his lips on her cheek, a little longer required for a kiss,

after a while breaking the contact he saw nupur' slowly opening her eyes and her face turning very red, she wanted to look into his eyes but her shyness was not allowing it, mayank pulled her more close, "i love u nupur", he whispered in her ear and all the barriers and apprehension in nupur's heart broke.."i love u too", she closed her eyes , feeling how did she spoke, it all came involuntarily, she didn't think and she didn't even want to, he looked in his eyes and seeing such oozing love out of her eyes, he thougt nothing else then pressing his lips against hers'...a strange passion took over both of them

mayank moved a bit away, thinking may be he was to quick, but her closed eyes, lips curved in a smile and the strong grip over his collar proved him wrong, nupur sensed his grip turning strong and the next thing she realized she was picked up in his arms, heading to their room..leading to the final step of  Weaving the Magic. 

Edited by -Mehak - 27 February 2011 at 4:52am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009fariya92sanju_love_mjht-Rubina--khadija-arfanazneensupriyamnfano....oget_jasneetshria19C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887katherine123Nirvrithiginny09.Rabia.valliyahcutiepie12kheya-mayurgopi06-sam-kirti123rads14crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_artiputhdaniella05Mystiquedbr_kmichi...Mitali...-Anila--Samira--Ambarish-AmyArTiMayUr.SilentPrincessShwePoosumonetolub-Symphony---jiya--jes_jade-firebird-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiWings-of-FireSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Maria.swati05-PD-shafy_MN-SAISakura16-VSai2008stuti123dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Mansi-Faria.hgrhrprincess_djPureBlisssafeplacetolandmyownareaannie07Payal-15drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Mehak what do i say.......it was so ultra romantic.....am lostDay DreamingClap

wow Nupur taking all the first steps.......LOL n kissed Mayank when she thought he was asleepEmbarrassed and Mayank returning it was even cuterEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n she called her parents on Mayank's influence...Clap

do cotinue MehakLOL

Edited by Payal-15 - 05 February 2011 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Fantasia.

Go to top