Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 (Page 77)

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Firstly it thnk it's the first... second time i comment, but a real comment... Kinza i told u Dark magic was ur best work I was SO wrong... ShockedThis is the most beautiful piece of writing i've ever read... It so simple and yet u make it so beautiful... I'm in love with this one... ur My 3rd fav writer...
My first it Neela & second of course Sajjal.... and third is deffo u... U write beautifully... i look forward to the next update... I love everything about it everything from Nupur's innocence till Mayanks kindness to his fathers friends sweetness.... everything except one thing... Ouch One thing i Hate about ur ff is the ending of every update... I wish u never end an update... u update daily ( can't thank u enough) but still... when ur done reading one update u want to read more... therefore i dislike the endings or else everything is perfect...

For the update... Kinza this was beautiful... All emotions were perfectly described...
U should be happy with what u have either it's little or nothing... because somewhere in the world someone has even less then nothing... Yes time do come when we have nothing, or less than nothing... But that the challenge of life right...

I love this ff for various reasons... One it's a simple yet a beautiful one, that's really inspiring for me in many ways. I can connect to Mayank. Money is nothing in front of parenthood... Money is just paper what can u do with paper nothing... But parents are gods blessing, but sometimes everyone isn't that lucky to get that blessing...

I totally understand Mayank, i know how it is... But that doesen't mean Nupur's wrong, there comes situations in life where some parents give up and just treats their children diffrent... And at that time one cannot stop thinking  if  had money maybe the situation wouldn't be like that...Her anger is justified, when parent don't treat their children as children then what do they expect....Confused
 I think both Mayank & Nupur were incomplete they have something missing from their lives... and with each other their Complete, content and happy... Embarrassed 
I really loved this update, it was emotinal one to read but i found the ending very positive... Two incomplete soules got complete....Embarrassed

For the story i was shocked he isn't mayank's father... But he's so much more... Embarrassed a very loveable character... i thought Mayanks father married again or something but this unexpected but very sweet....I'm waiting for next udpate....

Okay I think i blabbered enough so I stop here....Tongue

& yes sorry for the extremely long comment... Tongue But it makes up for the 12 parts i didn't comment on except the first one....

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 04 February 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Wow! Emotional part and as usual, u've written it beautifully!!

I really loved how they both shared their past with each other…a person's past tells us a lot about their personality and in a relationship, I feel it is something we should share. Even if we had made some mistakes, it's best to share it with the one we love the most.

I totally understood Nupur's pov because if Mayank had not been the person he is, her whole life could've been ruined. Mayank trying to console Nupur and giving her the support he is there was really wonderful to see.

I didn't expect the news of Mayank being an orphan…really thought there was some other issue and reason as to why his father doesn't stay with him.  

So far, Mayank and Nupur have lived life with their own set of judgments. Nupur thought that money guarantees happiness and that what's the point of having parents who don't care and then there is Mayank who was deprived of love and thinks that he would've been happier if his parents were alive.  Then their realization that their view is not always correct. Nupur understanding that however flawed they might be, she is lucky that she still has her parents and they were thinking of the best (even though they didn't seem to care). Mayank coming to the realization that people with parents aren't always happy.  Really loving the fact that they are getting closer.

U've done an amazing part with this part!! Can't wait to read the next part.  

The little poem at the end…did u write it? It's so wonderful and touching!! It is true we should be satisfied with what we are blessed with and not think of what we don't have.

Thank you for this wonderful past and also the pm.

Fantasia.

...Mitali... IF-Dazzler
...Mitali...
...Mitali...

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ur ending verses touched me really awesome update mehakClapClapClap

Fantasia.

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
awsom...........

Fantasia.

-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Awww...that was so beautiful. I loved how you portrayed the contrast so well. Superb sweety..:)

Fantasia.

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
fantastic update Mehak!
mayank is an orphan............that was quite shocking ShockedShockedShocked
i loved the ending lines
i received these lines as a msg almost an year ago nd i hav saved it till now
whenever i feel low.........i read these lines nd it gives me a sense of satisfaction
waiting for the next part
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

Fantasia.

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
amazing part as always!!
loved how they shared their past with each other..
didn't expect dat mayank wud b an orphanShocked
waiting eagerly for next part..
cont soonSmile

Fantasia.

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
amazing update
fantastic...
the last lines u added r beautiful