Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 (Page 61)

dezma Goldie

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thank u so much guys..Hug

ok so today is one of my very dearest friend's birthday..rubab..*(Mayur-Arti_Fan), wishing u a very very happy birthday sweet!..May u succeed in every field of ur life, u are one of the cutest people i have met, i feel really lucky to have an adorable younger sister like u, my sugar dumpling..love u!..Hug

@bushra..i will like u to MEMORIZE one thing that u matter the MOST!..now don't scold me that WHY DID U SAY THIS ON IF, i can say this in front of the world even,U MATTER THE MOST!..Hug

ok enough of my speechesLOL..here u all go with the next part..Embarrassed

PART 11:

Mayank folded the newspaper and calmly replied looking in her eyes, "nahi",

Nupur had always seen promises which were broken, her parents always promised and never fulfilled, although he realized that they were helpless, but every time!, she was fed up of lies!, nupur's eyes got teary but she made sure it went un noticed

she smiled a bit and after finishing the breakfast mayank got up, "chalo cahlen"

He picked up the car keys and nupur got excited,

They came out of the lounge and both of them were walking in the lawn, towards the car

"dekho nupur, main thora impatient hon tu I hope u are a good student!", he wanted to scare her so her brought this fake anger in his voice, nupur looked at him "ap merey sath impatient ho hi nahi  sakte'

She normally smiled and started walking towards the car, leaving mayank sighing.

Nupur stood beside the car and opened the front door for her,

"wow!", nupur was really excited, mayank sat on the front seat,

"chabbi dejiye" she asked excitedly and mayank giggled,

"sedha drive nahi karna, phle aur bht si chezian hai sekhney wali, driving tu bht late hai abhi"

"ye kia baat hoyi, mujhe laga..", she made  a sad face and mayank giggled, "koi baat nahi, jo bhi gari sekhne lagta hai, usey yahi lagta hai,anyways main pa ko normal gari pe sikhaon ga bcz i want u to learn the basics, automatic cars are not good to learn driving"

Nupur nodded, and mayank pointed towards the meters of the car", ye dekho , thsi si the speed meter, petrol meret and tempeature meter", he pointed at them turn by turn  "and this is the hand break, for immediate stops, u pull this and the car stops, per ye emergencies k liye use hota hai"

Nupur was carefully observing all, "hmmm..so firstly, break, accelerator aur clutch ka pata hai?

"nahi"

"..ye dekho", he pointed towards her feet, "ye teen plugs hain,  centre pe break, right pe accelerator, and clutch is in the left,"

nupur looked carefully at them,

"acha what do we mean by acceleration?"

"ummm..speed", nupur was unsure, "its increasing speed", he corrected her

"so accelerator is for increasing speed?", nupur picked it u early and mayank was impressed, "good, and break is for?".

"stopping ofcourse", she confidently replied

"yes, and clutch is for..", he waited for her reply, but she hook her head conveying she doesn't knows, and maynk was again caught by her cute tactics, "it is for gear changing"

nupur's eye brows narrowed,

"jab gari ki speed increase karte hain, tu we need to shift the gear, otherwise the engine does not supports, ye dekho", he shifted his eyes on the gear between their seats, "ye numbers hain 1-5, showing the gear number, hath rakho apna is per, "

nupur placed her hand on it and mayank placed his hand on top of her hand, she unconsciously lifted her eyes, all her concentration was NOW shifted to HIM!

"first gear is left-up", he moved the gear in that direction, to make sure she sensed the direction, but she was busy sensing his strong hold over her hand, which was sending shivers down her spine

"this is  for initial speed, say 0 - 30 max, then second is left down, for 30 - 60"

she loved the way he spoke, she loved his voice, the coarse and  depth it had, still that tenderness it conveyed.

"jab speed 30 se uper jaye gi tu we ill shift the gear, then after 60, we shift it to third gear and that is up", he gain moved their hand with a jerk, and nupur loved the little dimple that appeared on his cheeks, even while speaking sometimes there appeared a dimple, but when hw smilwd , it was the most heavenly thing on this world,

"fourth gear is down, and that is for 80 - 120, highways pe is fourth gear pe driving hoti hai, "

his hair   jet black, sligthly ruffled, they were..she was shy thinking  abt it even, but she had to accept, they were HOT!,

"fifth gar is right up, above 120, but driving is preffered till fourth, itni high sped achi nahi hoti"

she loved the way he pulled up sleeves of his shirts, till his elbows, he looked so handsome.

"then reverse gear is..", he looked up, finding his wife, so intensely staring at him.

for a moment he was stunned also, she didn't blinked them this time, may be she is so involved in him that she is not realizing that he had looked up, he moved bit forward, inclining towards her ear,"nupur"

she closed ehr eyes, "staring session baad main continue karen?",she bit her lower lip, lips curving in an unintentional smile, cheeks turning red,

"i told u i am impatient, now do u mind paying attention Mrs. Sharma" , he again tried to fake strictness but couldn't control his smile, nupur nodded and looked at him, and she suddenly realized she had never noticed his eyes, they were so deep, so..

"mujh pe nahi gear numbering pe", she looked down immediately and mayank chuckled, "alright, main itna bol raha tha, aur ap ne nahi kuch nahi suna, abhi bus neutral gear sekho", he moved there hand to right and then left, "this shifts the car to neutral, which mean the car will not move forward, this is for starting the car.,ab ap try karo neutral gear, ", he lifted his hand from her hand and suddenly nupur felt incomplete, but she shrugged off the thought, moving the gear in the same direction as mayank, ad then mayank checked it, moving it in the same direction

"good, this is very important before starting, other wise the car moves forward, acha chalo ab start karte hain,', he handed the keys to her, sh held them,

"wait, first let me come to the ur side,", he opened the door and nupur saw him moving to her door, through the windscreen, he opened her side of door and sat down on his knees on the ground, again very near to her,

"chalo chahbi lagao", now nupur got nervous, she plugged in the key , "revolve it to right", she followed instruction but nothing  happened , "thora ur karo na", she did and the engine grunted !,she left the key immediately

"wow!, cograts!",mayank was genuinely happy but nupur was ecstatic, "OMG!, wow! "

she turned towards  him and hugged him. "wow!", mayank for a moment was stunned but before he could realize nupur moved away, still in excitement, "i dont believe this,", she was smiling and hugged him again,"thank u so much", she was hugging him tightly,she was too excited and mayank was mesmerized, he could sense the fragrance of her hair, he placed his hand on her waist and that was where nupur realisied she was hugging him,

her heart skipped a beat, she slowly loosened her grip and mayank also did, he was mesmerized but he was not lost, nupur slowly separated herself from him, lowered her eyes, mayank loosened his grip but he didn't left her waist, and she moved a bit away but he pulled her a bit close, nupur unconsciously  looked up, "not bad nupur, start karne pe hug kiya hai, pori drving sekhni tak tu..."

he left his words in between because he could see the effect on nupur's cheeks which were turning scarlet red..

Edited by -Mehak - 02 February 2011 at 9:51am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratfariya92sanju_love_mjht-Rubina--khadija-arfanazneensupriyamnfanprizashria19o....oAmritaReddyardhanaget_jasneetmayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha-2887Asmara.valliyahmayurg2010cutiepie12katherine123aysha1989ginny09NirvrithiJaeeDevRathoreBhawna_articrazymayuriandrmahamulan....Mitali...kheya-mayurDhanakZgopi06-sam-kirti123rads14puththousandmilesdaniella05dbr_kmichiMystiquesumonetolub-Samira-_ArTi4ever_.SilentPrincessShwePoozarfishanzahidAmyArTiMayUrlovelycactusVasuKaShliciouslove.mayurartisariska_mnartijes_jadeWings-of-Fire-firebird-Auroni.92Raindrops.--jiya---Anila--Symphony--ISakuraS--.Perk.-Maria.drfizaahmedswati05affu123-PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Mou.dynamic_dollstuti123Faria.hgrhrprincess_dj-Mansi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandannie07.SA.myownareaPayal-15Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

dezma Goldie

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wow mehak....the way u describe the driving i learnt it......Wink

gr8 the instruction given by the mayank loved it totally ..........Smile

awsome .......Clap

Edited by drmaha - 02 February 2011 at 9:17am

Fantasia.drfizaahmed

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

omg omg omg kinzu..........

i love ya!!EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed ...........wat? ...............srsly!Embarrassed
awesome update ...i was blushin smiling n laughin all d way!!Big smile
i lovedddddddd d update!......
m sure u knw drivin right?LOLitni details......
anyways i loved d way mayu was instructin her n isnt of conc thr she was busy starin him....awwwwwEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed
this update.....nupur was way too adorable........
n d last line..........puri drivin seekhani pe toh..........me being a total besharam here n waitin WinkLOLLOLLOL
nyways yaar u write amazingly well...kitni baar bataun??i can read it agn!!
n m so restless to read ahead........]Day Dreaming

keep writin rockstarBig smilethe magical rockstar i must say!Embarrassed
tc sweety n keep smiling!
n a very happy b'day to rubuBig smile
waise her b'day is today!Big smile

fab wrk dearHug

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 02 February 2011 at 9:17am

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

mulan.Fantasia.

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
awwww lil genius jus loved it........driving lessons r gonna b soo fun.......Embarrassed
awww loved when nupur hugged him....BlushingBlushing
loved it alottttttttttttttttttttt.........
luv u loadzzzzHeart

Edited by cutiepie12 - 02 February 2011 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mitali...-ISakuraS-Fantasia.

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

all i can do is read it again and again

awesome piece dear

thnx for the pmSmile 

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

Go to top