Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 (Page 47)

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hi! I've updated my comments on p16...sorry it took so long and will post the rest of the comments soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.Fantasia.

dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
wow!! awesome wonderful update...
now i wonder wat'll he answer to her ques!!!??
continue soonSmile

divya

mulan.Fantasia.

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
loved it loved it..llllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd itWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
mehak........i just finished reading both part 7 nd 8.....both were amazing ......even i am curious to know y did mihir had to leave so suddenly ...........poor mayank he had to eat bhindi coz of his  dear wifey .......soooooo sweet .......

nd part 8 was toh awesome .........cant wait to read wat answer mayank gives to nupur as to why  he married her ...........do continue soon ...........loved both the update lots...........

Fantasia.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
these 2 updates were awesome blossom mehak Hug wonderful :)

Fantasia.

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Nice part. Smile

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
thank u so so so much guys..i don't believe u all are liking this so much..Hug

PART 9:

"kia baat hai?",

"ap ne mujh se shaddi ku ki?"

"ap ko nahi pata?"

"nahi!"

Mayank was looking into her eyes, 'bcz I love u, it was love at first sight!, dad ne sense kar liya aur phir unhon ne shaadi karwa di"

Instead of a blush, instead of being shy, instead of being happy, instead of feeling lucky, SHE ENVIED HIM!

"ap ne pyar k baad shaadi ki mujh se?"

Mayank , not even in his wildest dreams thought that she would talk like this, he expected a smile atleast but.

"how lucky!", now her lips curved in a smile, "kitna acha lagta hoga na ye soch kar k js se shaddi ho rahi hai ap us se pyar karte ho", how lucky!", slight tears brimmed in her eyes, re-calling all those dreams she had been seeing all her life, and how they all were shattered, how her only single dream was broken into pieces, how she ended up with a person she hadn't even seen, she so wanted to feel that blush, that excitement of marriage, that skip of beat on her husband coming near, but all she felt was fear, and seeing that mayank got all those feelings she wanted, she envied him.

Brimming tears started rolling down on her cheeks, mayank moved away, never in his life had he experienced such a feeling, he felt so guilty, so un-wanted, HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER!, he was selfish, it was his fault,

"nupur, I am sorry, meri waja se" , he didn't knew how to mold his feelings in words,

nupur smiled, wiping her tears, "koi baat nahi, ik sapna pora nahi hua tu koi dosra sapna dekh long i, koi baat nahi", she was smiling fully, eyes still showing the redness of tears, and mayank held her hand unconsciously, "I promise nupur, ab jo bhi sapna dekho gi, min usey pora karon ga, I promise", he held her hand tightly, he wanted to pull out all her incompleteness which her eyes kept pouring.

"soch lijiye!"

"soch liya hai"

"doabara soch lijiye"

"soch liya hai"

"roz bhindi khani pare gi"

Nupur smiled mischievously and mayank also smiled

"thek hai"

"huh?, acha! ,ummm'apni wo english movies chor kar sari Bollywood movies dekhni pare gi"

"dekh lon ga"

"roz subha subha meeting ka phn a jaye ga"

"thek hai"

She started thinking what more he disliked, these are only three things she could figure out since yesterday

"ummmm,,aur.."

She was thinking while mayank cupped her face in his hands, bringing it close to his, and wiping traces of tears from his thumb, "I love u nupur"

THIS TME SHE BLUSHED!

she was feeling a strange shiver with his strong hold, and his words were so sudden,

she looked up to see his genuine smile again, "I am sorry nupur."

"plz sorry mat kahiye, ap ko nahi pata tha k main kia socthi hon, pata hota tu kabhi shaddi nahi karte, hai na?"

"haan..kabhi nahi karta"

"pata hai mujhe, main kamzor nai hon, merey ghr main kabhi kis ka koi sapna pora nai hota tha, per phir bhi main ne kabhi sapna dekna nai chora,, main ne zindag main sirf agey dekhna sekha hai, life has taught me just to move on, main naya sapna dekh sakti ho", she lowered her eyes, "abt falling in love after marriage", her cheeks turned pink

He moved more close,"I will wait until u fall in love with me nupur"

Her heart started pounding fast, she held his hand on her cheek, "I don't think u will have to wait for long'"

She knew what she said would make her blush like hell, but she still she said it, closing her eyes , and mayank was shocked, but at the same time extremely happy, nupur opened her eyes and smiled lightly, her face was turning scarlet red, she slowly removed his hands from her check, and lied down, mayank was just sitting seeing all the adorable things she was doing, she slid in the blanket, hiding her face in it,

Mayank was too caught up by her innocence, he lied next to her , very near,

Nupur sensed it inside the blanket, blushing even more, biting her lip that she had said something which now she can't handle,

Mayank slowly removed the blanket from her face, and nupur's face was flushed with red color, and her palms and cheeks started boiling hot with the shyness,

He removed the blanket from her face, her eyes were firmly closed, and lips curved into a slight smile, he placed his hand over her cheek, he could feel them getting hot, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, a strange contentment filled nupur,"good night", he softly whispered in her ear, and she smiled hiding her face again in the blanket,

"that was not fair!" mayank faked anger, nupur lowered her blanket, so her eyes were only out of it,"kia hua?", she really couldn't understand,

He moved a bit more close "mujhe good night nai kehna?", nupur bit her lower lip, although her eyes were only out of the blanket, he could see that she was smiling, "good night", she hurriedly said and again hid her face in the blanket, mayank chuckled and moved bit away, he didn't go to his side, but moved a few inches away, just to make sure she could easily turn her side if she wanted to too, and close his eyes, feeling happy, and satisfied, and nupur inside the blanket was blushing and trying to make her heart normal , with her husband lying so close to her, finally she had started to see a new dream, a dream of loving her husband!..

Knowing that I will have you makes me glad; losing you will surely make me sad...

. I know you don't need me bad nor do I want you bad...

it's just that you are the BEST I ever had!!

Edited by -Mehak - 31 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sanju_love_mjht-khadija-arfanazneensupriyamnfanAmritaReddyardhanaget_jasneetRabiaho....oJaeeDevRathoreaysha1989anju011Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwaniginny09Nirvrithimayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12gopi06-sam-thousandmileskirti123rads14DhanakZcrazymayuriandaniella05Mystiquedrmahamulan.Bhawna_arti...Mitali...--jiya--sumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePoo-Samira--Symphony-jes_jadeAuroni.92Wings-of-FireAmyArTiMayUr-firebird-love.mayurartizarfishanzahidsariska_mnartiswati05drfizaahmedMaria.affu123-PD-shafy_MN-.Perk.-Faria.Mou.dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-princess_dj-Mansi-stuti123-ISakuraS-.ByGod.NancyZehnaseebannie07safeplacetolandmyownareaSilent.DreamerJenny..Payal-15aysha_mayurNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

dezma Goldie

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

love.mayurartiFantasia.

Go to top