Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 (Page 13)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
PART 3

He decided not to behave childishly and he stepped in the room, and found nupur standing by the VCD player again.

"Something wrong?", mayank's voice shocked her and she dropped the remote.

"Ummm..nahi", she bended won to pick the remote but mayank picked it first, "nahi jab main ander aya tha tu ap yehi dekh rai thi, abhi bhi yehi dekkh rahi ho, so mujhe laga..", mayank didn't had the intention of any mocking or satire , he was asking sincerely, but nupur got a bit embarrassed, "nahi'wo main,", she took a step back,

"kai hua?", mayank saw a tiny tear in her eye

"main kharab nahi kar rahi thi, main tu..main tu bus dekh rahi thi", her voice was breaking and  she took some more steps away. Mayank was totally shocked at her reaction; she sat down on the sofa, almost on the edge of the seat nervously holding her fingers, looking down in her lap. Mayank felt so guilty and took hurried steps towards the sofa and sat beside her, she unconsciously moved a bit away and mayank also moved away.."dekho nupur, mera wo mtlb nahi tha, main tu bus aisy hi poch raha tha", he tried to sound very polite. "acha ye tu bata do k kai dekh rahi thi"

"main dekh rahi thi k kia tha wo", she tried to sound normal, but still couldn't hold the embarrassment.

"who tu VCD player hai", he replied normally.

"VCD kia hota hai?"

" VCD?..ummm", mayank couldn't explain, according to him this was a very normal thing, "VCD is Video Compact Disc Player", he thought this would help but nupur was still blank, "kia?"

Mayank took a deep breath and stood up," chalo", he went to the rack and nupur followed him," Ye CD player hai, CD ka tu pata hai na?", nupur nodded,"hmm, tu is main CD dal kar TV se connect karte hain, aur phir wo TV per chalti hai, simple!..VCD player!, mtlb CD play karne wala device!"

Nupur smiled brightly,"oh!..wow!",

mayank saw the twinkle in her eyes."acha koi film dekho gi ap?"

Abhi?",

Haan abhi!", he took out a pile of CDs from the rack, "hmmm..gladiator, one of my favs, inception, a class apart, Harry Potter series, well mujhe is k novels ziyada psnd hain, Forest Grump, ye bhi mujhe bht pasnd hai, Troy, it's a master piece, Lord of the rings,..", mayank was speaking non stop and nupur was again blank, "kia hua?, in main koi movie psnd nai hai ap ko?", mayank was shocked, according to him, these were the best,

"main ne tu kabhi in k bare main suna bhi nahi", she replied innocently and mayank felt as if he was hit by a jolt.

"ap ne in k bare main suna nahi hai?"'she shook her head," main tu bus hindi movies dekhti hon"

Mayank closed his eyes, this was the last thing he could expect in his wife!..WATCHING INDAIN MOVIES!. He wanted to jump of the cliff

"jis main sapne hotey hain", her soft voice brought him out of his regret, "jis main raj apni simran ko khud  se ziyada pyar karta hai", her face had dreamy look, and her eyes started sparkling, "jis main Rahul Anjali k liye ghr chor deta hai",

"rohan priya ko godh main utha kar kamre tak le jata hai"

"jis main pyar hota hai, aur phir shaadi", her words stopped and eyes became stiff,

"shaadi k baad pyar nahi ho skata?", mayank' voice from her back shocked her, his eyes were penetrating through hers,s he lowered her eyes and turned when mayank placed his hand gently on her shoulder, and nupur's pulse increased,

"ye shaddi ap ki marzi se nahi hoyi hai?", nupur turned and mayank removed his hand, nupur's lips started fumbling, "wo..nnn..

"sach bolna nupur", his stiff voice was scaring her and she cleared her throat, deciding to speak the truth,

"nahi"

Something shattered within mayank, he took a step back.

"ap is shaddi se mana kar rahi thi?"

"haan"

"ku?"

"ku k mujhe laga meri shaddi ksi 50 saal k budhe se ho rahi hai!"

Mayank thought he did some mistake in listening, and nupur started giggling

"kia?..50 saal !..ku?, meri age tu bus 26 hai, I promise"

Nupur started laughing, "pata hai mujhe!, per shaddi se pehle kisi ne nahi bataya tha"

Ku?"

"mery ghr walon k khayal se ye zarori nahi tha"

Mayank was deciding upon what to speak, when his thoughts were cut by nupur, "per ab thek hai"

She smiled fully, leaving mayank totally shocked, " main chahti thi k meri love marriage ho, per..koi baat nahi"

Mayank took a step forward, "nupur I am really sorry, mujhe nahi pata tha k ap k ghr walon ne ap se pocha b nahi hai, pata hota tu"

Koi baat nahi, main ne kahan na thek hai", she stared lookinga round, "ab thek hai"

Maaynk read her mind, she was compromising on wealth,, "ap ne sapno ki qeemat laga li hai?"

Nupur looked at him directly, "jis ki jaan ki qeemat nahi hai, us k sapno ki kia qeemat hogi!"

Edited by -Mehak - 25 January 2011 at 7:04am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratsanju_love_mjht-khadija-arfanazneenmayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanchelsipreitygal99AmritaReddy-Aiza-get_jasneetNeith007mayurian-artiano....ocool_shwetsaysha1989.Rabia.C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887Asmara.valliyahmayurg2010ginny09Nirvrithicutiepie12katherine123DhanakZkheya-mayurgopi06puthdaniella05thousandmileskirti123rads14Mystiquedbr_kmichidrmahamulan.Bhawna_arti...Mitali...-Anila---jiya---Samira--Ambarish-.SilentPrincessShwePoosreevijayansumonetolubzarfishanzahidlovelycactusAmyArTiMayUrsariska_mnartilove.mayurartijes_jade-Symphony-shafy_MN-.Perk.-drfizaahmedswati05affu123-PD-Mou.dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-hgrhr-Mansi-Faria.stuti123-ISakuraS-.ByGod.NancyZehnaseebPureBlisssafeplacetolandmyownareaPayal-15Jenny..Silent.DreamerNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
amazing update mehak......
loved the VCD part...dat was mindblowingSmile
luved nupur innocence n the way mayank trying to understand her....was jst superb
mayank was shocked dat,, she was nt ready fr the marriage...bt at the end all izz well
bt am confused at her last statement...wants to know

Edited by love.mayurarti - 26 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
reserved.
daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
lovely update
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

Fantasia.

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

thnkfully i can comment todayBig smileevn if i dont u shud knw i love itTongueEmbarrassed

anyways awwwwwww i loved both of them...........my poor nupz she so shy n i guess has a bit of infr complexOuch but me sure mayu will make evrythin alright.........
lyfz wierd!
anyways i like nupurz innocense.....n mayuz sincerity ..i mean hez aint d proudy types n doesnt let her feel small.....i like thatBig smile

as usuallllllllll...............u were terrific.........u created a wonderful update wid ur wordz....loved.........n waitin for d magic of love to enpower their lives.nupurs apprehensation n etc........
ok enuf of my blabberin lol

tc keep smiling
n this ff is also quite hatke n superbEmbarrassedSmileHugSmileEmbarrassed

PS=the last line left meShockedCryShockedawwwwww.......Ouch

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 25 January 2011 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrFantasia.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
sorry honey. i know i'm late. but i'm sick for days. well this is a wonderful beginning.

Fantasia.

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Day DreamingU always made me speechless about your magic...........

this magic has won my heart.........
and i am little bit shock with ending or should say i anm hell shocked when nupur said"jis ki jaan ki qeemat nahi hai, us k sapno ki kai qeemat hogi"
what did she meant by saying this..................................ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
I love the little dreams that nupur had in her lifeDay DreamingDay Dreaming
And the VCD part was truely great...............

Fantasia.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Express... Lovely update but I loved the last line.. jiske jaan ki keemat nahin, uske sapnon ki kya keemat hain...

Very nice update...

Fantasia.

Go to top