Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 - Page 62

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW!! 2dayz update was truley waaving magic🥳...by god mehak ur amazing🤪 writer.....seriously....waiting  eagerly 4 ur next update....😍..kab tak hum karengy yu intezaar bhala...want jaldi...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 14 was awesome as usual!!

I totally loved the morning scene…it was so sweet…Nupur's kiss on his cheek and then Mayank's little teasing and her blushing.. It was such a perfect Mayur moment!!

Nupur Mayank Sharma…it does sound perfect.

I'm so happy u included the part where Nupur calls her parents...and glad to see things worked out. Like u said, no matter what we love our parents and nothing will change that. Though Nupur's parents may have been wrong about how they went about her marriage or anything else, they surely love her.

Swing part – do I even have to say I loved it? IT was so romantic and Mayank was awake in the morning? Naughty!!! Finally Nupur have said those 3 magical words…and the moment was just perfect!!😍 By the end of it, I was blushing like crazy. ☺️

Please don't end it too soon….pretty please. I want to see more of their life after the confession.

kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊wow it was truely magical😊
my gosh.. m only blushing...... it was so cute
waitin for ur next update.... thx for the pm..... do pm me wen u update....
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you've done it again girl- created magic!
o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUUULL..!! WOW! WOW! WOW! 🥳
Kinza! you have outdone yourself.... AMAZING! 🥳

Nupur itniii Cute and Innocent and toh 😍 😍 *siigghhhss* 

I just TOTALLY Loved it! 

GREAT JOB! 👏 👏 👏 

Cinderella this was uterly bewitching i could not remove my eyes from the screen for one moment even. The morning part where nupur woke in the same position as last night meaning his arms...was cuteeeeeee😳😳😳 and the peck on his cheek but mayank was awake...even though he pretended to be asleep

And then FInally at night the part outside on the terrace when nupur joined him...OMGSHH!!☺️ i really have no worrds....but was veryyyy happy to hear nupur say ILY back to him finally they weaved the magic!😳😳😳

Outstanding....you never fail to leave me stunned
Sajjal
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey mehak loved u r update , u r full ff was just too goooooooooood loved each and every part of it👏👏👏
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my little magician!.....thats my new name for you......sucha touching update....i hope this wasnt the last one!.........naina
rads14 thumbnail
amazing part!!!👏👏
really it was the best part so far!!
it was so magical!😍
cont soon!😊