Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello mehak i came online and read all the parts of this ff.
awesome ff...hats off to u.last lines r so true for us

p.s-but kinza u have stopped pming me.u havent pmed me 3 days.kindly pm me what u write kinzu i'll comment late
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
nice update.
awesome.
thanks for the pm
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Man.. kitna zor ka jhatka aasani se diya tumne.. i had least expected that Mayank would be an orphan...

but loved the way their relationship is blooming Express.. wonderful update
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kinzuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! this was such a wondeful update yar!!!!!!! i am touched!!!!!! specially ur lines at the end:

Life is not difficult to understand ...it is just too simple to understand...

don't think what BEST could have hapenned..
.think what WORST could have happened and stay happy!

Sometimes in life we feel so blue..but someone, soemwhere is not happy as YOU

Somewhere far at the border when a soldier sleeps, missing his loved ones, he silently weeps

Somewhere a mother painfuly sighs coz, her new born baby didn't open her eyes

Somewhere a poor dad silently cries, when he sees his son begging for a bowl of rice

Somewhere in an orphange a little girl is sad, coz she misses her mom dad

So at times a reason to msile u may not have any, say to urself that u are happier than many

because life is beautiful and its not always blue...someone somewhere is not happy as YOU 
ssooooo trueeeeee!!!!! you wrote it all sooo beautifully!!!!!! the way u used Nupur's problems with her parents to disclose the past of Mayank was awsoem!!!!! 👏

now i am all emotional !!! :p :p i actually had tears in my eyes when i rea dthe last lines!!!!!!
hats off to u kinzuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
love u!!!!!!!!
mayur4evr thumbnail
awesum-est update till date ...just loved it...specially the lines you wrote in pink...i'm feeling so nostalgic..just too good.🤗
did you make up the lines yourself?
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly it thnk it's the first... second time i comment, but a real comment... Kinza i told u Dark magic was ur best work I was SO wrong... 😲This is the most beautiful piece of writing i've ever read... It so simple and yet u make it so beautiful... I'm in love with this one... ur My 3rd fav writer...
My first it Neela & second of course Sajjal.... and third is deffo u... U write beautifully... i look forward to the next update... I love everything about it everything from Nupur's innocence till Mayanks kindness to his fathers friends sweetness.... everything except one thing...  One thing i Hate about ur ff is the ending of every update... I wish u never end an update... u update daily ( can't thank u enough) but still... when ur done reading one update u want to read more... therefore i dislike the endings or else everything is perfect...

For the update... Kinza this was beautiful... All emotions were perfectly described...
U should be happy with what u have either it's little or nothing... because somewhere in the world someone has even less then nothing... Yes time do come when we have nothing, or less than nothing... But that the challenge of life right...

I love this ff for various reasons... One it's a simple yet a beautiful one, that's really inspiring for me in many ways. I can connect to Mayank. Money is nothing in front of parenthood... Money is just paper what can u do with paper nothing... But parents are gods blessing, but sometimes everyone isn't that lucky to get that blessing...

I totally understand Mayank, i know how it is... But that doesen't mean Nupur's wrong, there comes situations in life where some parents give up and just treats their children diffrent... And at that time one cannot stop thinking  if  had money maybe the situation wouldn't be like that...Her anger is justified, when parent don't treat their children as children then what do they expect....😕
 I think both Mayank & Nupur were incomplete they have something missing from their lives... and with each other their Complete, content and happy... 😳 
I really loved this update, it was emotinal one to read but i found the ending very positive... Two incomplete soules got complete....😳

For the story i was shocked he isn't mayank's father... But he's so much more... 😳 a very loveable character... i thought Mayanks father married again or something but this unexpected but very sweet....I'm waiting for next udpate....

Okay I think i blabbered enough so I stop here....😛

& yes sorry for the extremely long comment... 😛 But it makes up for the 12 parts i didn't comment on except the first one....

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Emotional part and as usual, u've written it beautifully!!

I really loved how they both shared their past with each other…a person's past tells us a lot about their personality and in a relationship, I feel it is something we should share. Even if we had made some mistakes, it's best to share it with the one we love the most.

I totally understood Nupur's pov because if Mayank had not been the person he is, her whole life could've been ruined. Mayank trying to console Nupur and giving her the support he is there was really wonderful to see.

I didn't expect the news of Mayank being an orphan…really thought there was some other issue and reason as to why his father doesn't stay with him.  

So far, Mayank and Nupur have lived life with their own set of judgments. Nupur thought that money guarantees happiness and that what's the point of having parents who don't care and then there is Mayank who was deprived of love and thinks that he would've been happier if his parents were alive.  Then their realization that their view is not always correct. Nupur understanding that however flawed they might be, she is lucky that she still has her parents and they were thinking of the best (even though they didn't seem to care). Mayank coming to the realization that people with parents aren't always happy.  Really loving the fact that they are getting closer.

U've done an amazing part with this part!! Can't wait to read the next part.  

The little poem at the end…did u write it? It's so wonderful and touching!! It is true we should be satisfied with what we are blessed with and not think of what we don't have.

Thank you for this wonderful past and also the pm.

...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ur ending verses touched me really awesome update mehak👏👏👏
-Mansi- thumbnail
Awww...that was so beautiful. I loved how you portrayed the contrast so well. Superb sweety..:)
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update Mehak!
mayank is an orphan............that was quite shocking 😲😲😲
i loved the ending lines
i received these lines as a msg almost an year ago nd i hav saved it till now
whenever i feel low.........i read these lines nd it gives me a sense of satisfaction
waiting for the next part
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊