Frequent Posters

ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
supeerbbbbbbbbbbbb part mehak
loved it 
hope mayur love blossoms even more  

these bells na....we need to tell them to stop ringing at the wrong times!😆 but MN are soo cute and Nupurs innocence surpresses all...she is the most fragile and delicate persona i have seen in your ffs...😳

hmm suddenly her parents showed up...i completely agree with her its not easy to forgive those who called you trash...especially when they are your parents and you truly expect alot more from them!😳 but gunjan and nupur moment was truly special.

And than at night nupurs worry and mayanks hesitation....but i'm glad he asked her straight why she behaved like that now finally ....she will open up to him..i hope he understands her!😳

Awsome update as usual!
Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Angel...as usual an awesome and meaningful update :))

Even i wondered why on earth did Nupur's parents decide to come and meet her all of a sudden??? maybe something is fishy.....😕

Anyways i loved it that Mayank is so concerned about Nupur and her behaviour towards her parents...hopefully she tells him what she has gone through and they connect emotionally....and seeing Nupur getting affected by the fact that Mayank hadnt talked to her shows that she is on the way to falling in love...or maybe already in love but not realised it yet😃

Whatever it is...it was a wonderful update and AS USUAL, i cant wait for the next part😃
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehak....Part 8 was awesome....me very excited for part 9 now😆
off to read it😆
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao kinzu So beautiful update
mayur bond is become strong day by day
I really Love the way when she concern about her husband behavior
Really so lovely update
Thanks for pm and cont soon
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part 9 was...so romantic n cute...Awww.........😍
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i can totally sympathize with nupur being angry at her parents.....but she cant forget that even though inadvertently, they did something for her which made her life the way she must have dreamed for it to be like....and i really like that mayank took a stance on her behavior and questioned her....and i think for him to take interest in that will make nupur feel more comfortable......but the starting was cute as was the end....they already share such a close bond to be able to share this sutff with each other....and it was sweet that nupur opened up so quickly to mayank......naina
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 12 – Simply Superb!!!

-LOL! Once again, bells disturb them…Poor Mayu!

-Nupur-Gunjan convo was so sweet…Nupur's interaction with her parents: u've portrayed this part so good.. It's so real. I mean no matter what they've done to her, they r still her parents and her initial happiness shows that but then she remembers the past and ignores them…I wonder why the sudden visit?

-I like the fact that Mayank questioned her behaviour. Though I understand Nupur's reasons, I think Nupur should give her parents another chance. Yes, they were mean to her in the past and said a lot of things parents shouldn't say but maybe it was their helplessness that made them say such mean things….

-"because he and his books, could spend  a lifetime together." – Mayank and his books!!! LOL

-Mayank's silence affects Nupur? Their equation is changing slowly…and the way u described Nupur when she asked 'are you angry with me' was so vivid…I could just picture her and ofcourse, Mayank can't keep quiet after that. I'm loving the fact that they are slowly getting closer and practising their rights on each other.
-I can't wait to read the next part…Hopefully Nupur will open upto him.

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Mehak!!!👏👏
👏
It was really adorable.....I love the understanding they have for each other..
Nupur shud share her troubles with Mayank...
Waiting for next..

Cont soon..😊
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Brilliant update Mehak.
Thanks a lot for the pm.