Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur4evr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey! just read the 2nd and 3rd part together..
just awesum!
loved the conversations between mayur!😃
thnxx for the pm.
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
edit my comment @13 page..
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os and thanks for the pm Edited by mitali09 - 13 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
mehek u r awsome......😊 the way u portrate both of their expression it was wowwww.......😊👍🏼
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 4:

"aisa ku keh rahi ho?", mayank was shocked at her answer, "aisa hi tu hota hai, jin k pass pasie nahi hotey, un ki tu jaan ki bhi qeemat nahi hoti", mayank felt a sudden rage in her voice, a deep silence in her eyes, he noticed that she was trying hard to control her tears, by opening her eyes more wide.

"nupur dekho..", mayank didn't knew what to say,"choriye na, main thek hon, ap mujhe batiye ap k pass koi hindi movie nahi hai", she had managed to stop tears and mayank looked at her carefully, her smile was a genuine one, she was not forcing it. Mayank's heart was caught in a fist, he couldn't tolerate the pain he saw in her eyes but as she wanted to change the topic so hr also did, "nahi, koi hindi movie nahi hai", nupur's face fell, "per koi baat nai, main le aaon ga kal, kaunsi psnd hai ap ko?"

Nupur got excited , "ummm..mujhe, ahhh..sharukh ki, nahi per us ki koi nai movie nahi ayi", she started thinking, this was the first time she was offered something, she wanted to make full use of it, "akhsay ya saif..nahi..ranbir", she was not able to decide,"mera khyal se Imran .."

"main sab k le aoon ga", mayank 's sudden solution left nupur is shock.

"sab ki?", she was not able to believe but mayank was very normal,"haan sab ki!"

"in sab ki sari movies tu 100 se bhi ziyda hongi", she informed him, being very scared, that now may be he will cut down the list, "500 se ziyada bhi hongi tu le aaon ga", he had this genuine smile on his face and nupur was left dumbstruck, she was very excited but she managed to control her happiness and uttered  'thank you", ina voice  full of gratitude and excitement.

"koi baat nahi", mayank's eyes were so love filled that nupur was left numb to react, she again lowered her eyes, but this time she wanted to look again, something penetrated her heart, but she didn't look again

"nupur", he took he name with so much affection and tenderness, that every time she had to take moment to react to her name, she wasn't used to all this, she wasn't even used to listen her own name, in her home, no one was called by their names..

"nupur", mayank broke the path she was taking to her past, and she turned

"gi?"

Mayank took steps towards her , looking in her eyes, and this time she didn't lower them, he gently held her hand, it was so soft and delicate, and slipped a ring in her finger, looking back in her eyes,"ye ap ka wedding gift hai, u are beautiful nupur", nupur unconsciously looked at the ring, admiring the huge stone and the curves, while mayank being so close to her, could smell the fragrance of her hair, he was holding her hand, his other hand was about to grip her waist when  nupur jerked her hand in excitement, "ye diamond hai?"

This was the second time mayank's spell was broken by nupur, he took a few moments to encode nupur's words into meaning, while she was busy admiring the ring, "haan diamond hai"

Her smile increased, "wow!", she brushed her finger over the ring and pulled it out of her finger!

Mayank was dumbstruck' SHE TOOK OFF HER WEDDING GIFT!!

Nupur started observing the ring very carefully while mayank was again staring at her , in disbelief!

"bht achi hai", she looked at him, mayank was very disheartened, he didn't like the ways he pulled the ring out of her finger, but he tried to smile.

He turned towards the bed, and brushed away the petals with a tissue, he really was hurt at the way she took  the ring off, with such a sudden jerk.

"suniye", mayank turned and nupur was standing holding the ring in her hands, "ye phir pehna dijiye"

Inspite of trying mayank wasn't able to hold his disappointment, "khud pehn lo"

He again trued towards the bed, brushing all petals towards the center, creating pile in the center,

"pehna dijiye na", she was still standing there, "plz"

Mayank  turned towards her, "utari ku thi?"

"mujhe diamond dekhna tha",she opend her eyes more wide," sorry"

She pouted innocently, and mayank couldn't remain angry, he took the ring form her hand and held her hand, and this time instead of taking a step towards her , he pulled her towards himself!

She almost collided with his chest, all this was so sudden, nupur  couldn't even react, she just looked at him, mayank made sure there eye-contact wasn't broken, and he slid in the ring in her finger again, "dobara mat utarna!"

Nupur lowered her eyes and nodded, a strange blush taking her over, mayank left her hand, and she came back to sensed and nupur took a step back, while mayank sat on the bed, "ye lo tissue. Tum bhi apni side se petals saaf kar lo", nupur nervously took the tissue  and mayank sat on the bed, doing something on the mobile, nupur also brushed all the petals towards the center, heaping the pile, and sat down, controlling her beats

Maynka placed his cell phn on the side table and lied down, taking the comforter over him and nupur was still sitting, trying to gain strength to lie down, "ab kia hua?"

Mayank 's voice gave her the strength, "kuch nahi', she lied down beside him slowly, taking the comforter over her, and mayank smiled, "good night nupur", his smile was beautiful, it really  made her nervousness go away, "good night",she replied , sounding more normal the she expected

Mayank turned towards the opposite side, just in order to make her feel comfortable, nupur also turned towards the other side, closing her eyes, both of them lying, facing the opposite sides.

---------------------------------------------------

tu bhi chaley, main bhi chalon..hongey kam ye kabhi fasley

------------------------------------------------------

He was totally in love with her, but she had so many other things to fascinate, that somewhere he was left behind.

It was now he, who had to cover the distance, take the first step every time, and she would follow,

and destiny knew they will...WEAVE THE MAGIC,

because all that was separating them was... a heap of rose petals...

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is something really different - quite paradoxical to say but it's mysteriously innocent - She is innocent but a puzzle which neither he nor I am able to solve ... the ring portion was quite symbolical - she is not somehow witnessing the love and he would have to make her witness it ... The heap of petals is like a barrier of roses which he needs to cross to bring her near him ... I am still mulling over the whole story - I guess with some more updates I'll understand it in a better way ....
P.S - The last lines were the golden portion of the update - beautiful ...
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

👏 awesum update....

i love tht ring wala part it was so cute......there is sweet flow in ths story...it seems liking ur wlking on sum path

but how thy landed up in such weding..i wanan know

n ur line because all that was separating them was a heap of rose petals.
mindblowing..lovly
Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

ps-cute dp😳😆😳

awwwwwwwwww🤗kinzu hw do u do it??
i was smiling while reading the full update.......awwwwwwwww...............u force me to comment evrytym wid ur awesome updates!!😳

now bck to d update😆
awwwwwww.......awwwww..........n awwwwwwww😳😆😃
nupurs so innocent..........gets fascinated by small small things....which for her are obviously new n big.........
n seriously i love mayu in this.........totally! d way hez tryin n handlin her thats amazing!the ring thing awwwwwww😳😆😳
(so many awwwwww😆)
n his disappointment was so cute lol..........n i liked their chhote chhote eyelockz........

n the ending linez..........were so beautiful.........yea sumtymz u need tym to weave the magic of love....n nupur needz tym.......n mayuz love........
m eagerly waitin for d nxt update........

n as usual i will mention.......😳😆
ur a rockstar n u write so well ki i hav to tk tym out n shrug off evrythin else n comment here!
m in love wid this ff too
thnx😳🤗😳

tc keep smiling!😳
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
wht a suspense..eagerly w8ing to know how mayank moveup in his life wid nuper............😊
she'll surly be in love wid him ....😉
Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

lovedd it.the update is so cute and adorable.specially nupur she is soo cute😳 and mayank is such a sweetheart love him☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Edited by mahakmev - 13 years ago