Frequent Posters

chelsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
continue soooooooooooooooooooooon/...............loved it
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ufffff last lines took me away.....well dis is da reality of our society....
very well written.......👏
luv u loadzzz......

kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the last line 
fab part😊
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all Yay!!  U started another ff!! I was waiting for this. Second, so sorry for not commenting till now. Was kept busy with an assignment for uni but I had read all the parts. Now that I'm done with my assignment, will try to catch up with the comments soon.

Part 1 – Great update!

Wow! I liked how u described Nupur's little actions at the beginning…it really helped to understand the character and her background. To me, she seems like a little child…all her actions, excitement were so cute and innocent.

"She was married..it was her wedding night..her husband had entered the room.." – this was a bit of a shocker…coz I didn't expect it to be her wedding night…

Part 2

Excellent update! Mayank admiring her beauty, then apologizing to her was so sweet!!

Mayank staring at her – Well who could blame him when he has such a beautiful wife? And Nupur getting conscious of that…normal considering they were strangers AND married.

"per ap se ziyada nahi" – Reminded me of the date anniversary night ….

Mayank talking to himself was so CUTE!!

""per main kia karoon", he looked in the mirror

"I cant help it when she smiles"." – Awww…………cho chweet!!

Part 3

Another awesome part! I felt so bad for Nupur at the beginning…she was trying to tell him she didn't do anything when there was no need of her to do that.

Nupur talking about love and shaddi after that…it shows how she wanted to fall in love b4 marriage…It is a dream of every woman to marry the man she loves….I feel so bad for her.

"shaadi k baad pyar nahi ho skata" – Aww…Poor Mayank. He loves her so much and it's like he is asking for a chance of fulfilling her dreams…

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice...vcd player explaining was totally cute & i loved the way nupur described hindi movies..but why she said her life has no value? why she got married to a unknown guy whom she was not even aware of his age? its strange!!!!!!!
update fast!!!!!!!
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loving ur story........................again😛😛

o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
COOOLL.. ok i am running out of words to praise u. all parts are better then one and other and still each one is best in its ownself.. great! and yes... ' jis ki jaan ki qeemat nahi hai, us k sapno ki kia qeemat hogi!'... AWWWESOMMEE..!! 👏 👏 
and u described all the hindi movies in a very Kinza-ish style! 😛 😆
Loved it! 😊
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Updated my post on page 10 ...

And coming to this update - I am liking how they are diametrically opposite and hmm Nupur's last sentence is still stuck in my mind - the 50 year old thing was so funny but there was a different kind of sadness in it - I am not at all positive about her family ... Please continue soon because normally I tend to mull over what's gonna happen next in stories but here I just cannot think of anything ...
rads14 thumbnail
amazing part!!
loved it!!
plzzz dnt forget to pm me next time..
cont soon 😊
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wao Kinzu so beautiful
I really loved the last line
Jis ki jan ki kemat nahi Us ka sapno ki kya kemat hogi