Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85 - Page 6

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 2:

Suddenly everything started stroking her mind again, SHE WAS MARRIED!..all the instructions of her mother started flashing her mind, all those strict warnings of not getting down the bed, of not removing ur ghonghat etc, and here she was standing in the middle of the room. Suddenly she started feeling scared. She swallowed a lump in her throat. She could sense him taking steps towards him, standing right behind her.

"nupur", a coarse voice penetrated through the deepest chamber of her heart, making it pump vigorously.

She slowly turned her neck, her huge eyes were wide opened, she turned towards him, standing facing him, she was nervous, but she was staring.

Mayank's heart threatened to skip a beat..SHE WAS AN ENTHRALLING BEAUTY!..her eyes were so deep, as deep as  an ocean. The first time he saw her, he was captivated by her, but today he thought he would die. Dressed in a green and red lehnga, wearing such heavy jewelry, she was his bride, and  he could bet all he had on the fact that she was the beautiful bride on this earth. The vibes of innocence and divinity were reaching his heart, and his mind had stopped responding, he realized that today he could not get out of the magnetic hold of these eyes, but she  she lowered them.

The spell broke and mayank gained senses, clearing his throat to speak," ummm..wo mian thora late ho gaya, merey kuch friends they ". Nupur again looked up, trying to smile,"koi baat nahi", she managed to utter in the weakest possible voice. Mayank was staring at her and she was not liking it, she couldn't understand but she was feeling uncomfortable.

"I hope ap ko ziyada wait nahi karna para"..he spoke up again and nupur raised her head unconsciously on the word "ap", she was never addressed in her life like this, she was shocked, but at the same time pleased, "nahi", she said it with a beautiful light smile, which made mayank smile also. Nupur noticed a slight curve in his cheeks, he had dimples!. "actually merey clg friends they,  india se ja rahey they tu is liye main un ko airport chorne chala gaya tha", he tried to explain his problem, he was really feeling guilty, he had returned after 2 hours.

"Koi baat nahi, mujhe tu pata bhi nahi chala, main chezin dekh rah thi", she spoke it all in one go, , whereas mayank couldn't understand the context,

"kaunsi chezin?",

'ye sari", she turned towards the room, "kamre ki".

Mayank noticed a strange happiness in her voice, twinkle in her eyes as he was looking around the room.

"Ye sari chezain, parde, ye tv sab kuch", she was very excited, and for a moment was shocked at her behavior, but remembering to what background she was, he found it adorable.

"Tu kiasa laga ap ko karma?", he genuinely asked, he really wanted to know, and nupur's favorite topic started, "kamra!..ufff..ye bht bht bht acha hai", slowly moving towards the window again, brushing her hands on the curtain, her voice softened "sab kuch bht khobsorat hai"

Nupur was lost, Mayank moved towards her, standing behind her , he said, "sab khobsorat hai", nupur smiled and agreed to his statement, he bended slightly over her ear, and softly said," per ap se ziyada nahi". Nupur raised her eyes, to look directly into his eyes, he smiled gently and nupur swolled some more lumps in her throat, she didn't knew how to react to his so love-filled gazes, she was getting scared of him. Mayank took a step back, realizing may be he was flowing too much in passion. Nupur also took a step back," main change k..".."haan ofcourse", she was getting awkward, so all she could think was the topic of changing. She quickly escaped the look of his eyes and went to the dressing table, slowly taking off all her jewellary, Mayank was stealing glances at her, he was just not able to control his heart, no doubt she was a captivating beauty. She too sensed frequent gazes, so she quickly rushed to the dressing and locked the door, closing her eyes to normalize her breath, but again, seeing the closet, everything about mayank vanished from her mind.

Mayank ruffled his hair, and opened the collar button of his sherwani, he took off his watch a and placed it on the dressing table , when again his eyes caught the pile of jewelry , which a few moments before nupur was wearing. While buying all this he never thought it would look so beautiful on nupur, nupur had increased the value of all this by many bounds

Nupur opened the closet and was stunned for a moment, there were rows of night gowns, of every color, she got so excited, she had seen night gowns only in films, after a lot of confusion he decided upon a light blue color.

She felt so happy wearing it, and entered the room, she was observing the sleeves of her gown, almost not noticing that his husband was loosing his sense over her wet hair and simple attire.

Nupur caught him staring again and all her smile vanished, and mayank again looked away, quietly went to the dressing to change.

"Dude dimagh kharab ho gaya hai", mayank had this habit of talking to himself when he was confused. "why the hell are u behaving like a stupid teenager", he was taking out his tracks form the closet."U are a grown adult of 26 years",he closed the closet" Asiay ghor rahe ho jaise kisi girls clg k bahir khare ho. Dude she is ur wife"

The collar of his sherwani was stuck in his head, and he had to jerk away to take it off,"aisay dekho gey tu lage ka k pata nahi kitne desperate ho, haad ho gai hai"

Now after changing he was splashing cold water on his face to normalize himself.,"hmmm..ok now after going out, I will behave with dignity..haan!..kitna dari hoyi hai becahri"

He wiped off his face with towel," I will not stare", he closed his eyes and her gentle smile flashed in front of him, a smile graced his face also, "per main kia karoon", he looked in the mirror

"I cant help it when she smiles".

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this mayank is so adorable!.....like a lovestruck teenager hahah.....so nice to read a happy ff after the last one!.......keep writing.......naina
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mehak,

Luved d update.I was so excited to confirm that d groom was Mayu itself.(After ur last FF,I had to make sure abt that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)Mayank is so sweet..poor Mayu...cant stop staring at his wife...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...
Doesnt Nupur lyk Mayank?I'm confused..πŸ˜•...update soon...

😳
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awwwwwwwwwwwww mayank is so sweet Mehak
i really love this mayu
beautiful update dear
keep it up

-Mansi- thumbnail
Wow..this was nice..everything so positive..:) continue soon!
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow mayank is so cute
loved the part
😊
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Mehaku...........I m loving it..........Such a sweet and adorable FF...😍
Res..
Cinderella, editing comment would be late!
Bt, I'm veryy happy you started a new ff!😳
rads14 thumbnail
awww...dat was so sweet!!😍
awesome part!!
loved it!!
cont soon :)
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
luved mayank....he is sooo sweet...pehli nazar mein gayal ho gaya bechara mayuuuuu