Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A New Beginning But How About a Few Old Issues?

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I'm so glad the moment we had all been excitedly waiting for has finally happened! Geet and Maan finally got happily married on the 22nd of January 2011 :) Their wedding, you've gotta accept, was one of it's own. They faced so many troubles, problems, ups and downs yet they managed to get married successfully with the blessings of everyone. Everything fell into place perfectly and it was magical. I'm SUPER happy that the marriage has taken place and from tomorrow onwards it will be a new beginning, a new life and a new start for Geet and Maan. Tomorrow, they will both wake up together and see the new sun rise together and from then on, will face everything together. 

Though a new beginning has taken place for Geet and Maan. It has also taken place for Adi-Piinky, Tasha-Romeo and last and definitely the least (Sorry! Had to say that due to my immense dislike towards them), Arjun-Annie. Adi and Pinky have moved onto a new stage of their relationship from where, it won't be "Adi sir" anymore, it will be "Adi" :) Tasha has at least started to acknowledge the presence of Geet in her life all thanks (indirectly) to Romeo :) Finally, Arjun and Annie have also started their relationship. Arjun has gone back to being the bad boy and will take full revenge from Maan for Naintara by hurting his own "love", Annie. Hmmm...though there is no originality in the way he has decided to take revenge, it will definitely be interesting to watch him try to "hurt" Maan. He thinks he knows it all, but he doesn't. He is the biggest fool on the show as his own sister has fooled him by not letting him know the truth. He has fooled himself by thinking that he can harm The Maan Singh Khurana. Seriously? Maan is a very, very smart guy. He knows what to do and how to do it. And now that he has his world with him, nothing can stop him from protecting his family's reputation. Annie on the other hand is a stupid, stupid girl. She trusts Arjun too much. Looks like she hasn't learnt much from her brother. 

On another note, I'm glad Geet got what she really wanted at her wedding but somehow, Dar Ji's apology, guilt, repent did not seem too persuasive. I think there's something fishy going on there. But again, it was Maan that got him back and I completely trust Maan. His judgement can never be wrong. So maybe Dar Ji is going the good way...I don't know. I still think there's something that we, as viewers, still don't know. Hopefully, Dar Ji will remain positive and we'll get to see many more emotional scenes between Geet and Dar Ji. 

But for now, it's just enjoyment time :) It's definitely a treat to see Maan and Geet happily married :) Hopefully they'll remain just as romantic, just as naughty and just as beautiful in the future <3  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonNikhi.drdee142Fallen Angel-Mrs.MSK-

shahiameera Groupbie
shahiameera
shahiameera

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
lets pray so .even iam having a feeling tht smethng fishy is going onUnhappy
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
but my dear, all our questions and doubts remain where they were, dont they???who gave bail to brij???well i am not going into all that...i will just enjoy maaneet moments and be happy...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top