India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR-OS -||Hate babbling goodbye||- |23/1|

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Hey Have a paper TomorrowOuch, Last PaperBig smile - Don't feel like studing, due to my mood fluctuation - so put up few thoughts in here...to relax my mind for a while...

Sorry if you felt that its a concept taken from some other ff/ OS; didn't tend to do so...........

-||Hate babbling goodbye||-

Monday Night.

"See you on Friday night, Riddhima," Armaan Malik said to his wife, staying at door. He cleaned the bread Crum from her cheek through his thumb before pressing his lips to hers. It felt usual every now and then he had to go.

Their only baby Riya bounced in her mother's arms until her dad inclined over and implanted a cherry on her cheek effecting whines of delight in her. "miss you too Riya, take care of your mom…hmmm" Armaan spoke to her smiling at her, Riddhima's lips curled with a grin despite the heaviness in her heart.

As being one of the best surgeons he would have lined up unwanted surgeries in other cities, so traveling had turned out to be part of his job – and this character of his job that she had started to accept; after a marriage life of 5 years. But it didn't make babbling goodbye any easier.

After drowning Riddhima and Riya with final kisses and hugs, Armaan walked out to the hired car from his hospital, he hopped into the car with a wave. Riddhima's stomach clenched as she considered about how exciting his life on the road must be— meetings with doctors, nights spent in high class hotels and dinners at new places.

She never liked this part of his job – but it was her choice to leave her job after Riya – he always wanted her right by her side, maybe she should give it a thought again. After Riya, she loved every moment of her time at home. But whenever she said goodbye to Armaan she couldn't help fascinating if he found their home life pointless compared to his roams.

Riya's whining pulled her out of worries. "Mum duudu (milk)?" asked three year old Riya. "Of course, Riya," Riddhima replied as she patted the Riya's back and kissed her cheek with a smile. She grabbed a cellophane cup from the cupboard, and as she poured milk in it; with a thought of her relation with Armaan – after Riya they hardly got time – his schedule got tight as one of the best surgeon Riddhima left job; and other doctors weren't up to that level.

Next day - nighttime, the phone rang at accurately 8 o'clock. Riddhima's heart assaulted with expectancy. Whenever he roamed, Armaan always grasped to sneak away and call home at the same time.

When she picked up the phone – Riya snatched it, soon Enough Riya hopped and gave passed the phone to Riddhima as she was done talking, "dada…." Riya mumbled, showing her green hazel eyes to Riddhima with anticipation.

Riddhima could barely hear him over the amplified voices and clinking of dishes. He was at dinner with clients. But as soon as she raised it to her ear, she heard Armaan say, "Sorry, Jaan. Gotta go."  pause "Dr. Shubhankar is about to leave, and I haven't gotten the file yet whom I have to operate. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

She let out a heavy breath but told herself she could wait until tomorrow to tell him about Riya attempt to dress her in a cat dress. She had to tell him how their day went by….

But on next evening, Riddhima sat beside phone with Riya in her lap. Today was a bad – unlucky day for her like yesterday; going to a baby shop – with Riya, but she reached home at 8, when she had left at 7. She returned home—to find a message from Armaan

"I won't be able to call you today," his voice came from the answer machine. "The only time Dr. Shahank can meet me is this evening - caresses and hugs to both of you." He signaled detached, as if he wanted to get off the phone

Her heart sank.

On next evening, 8 o'clock came and went with no phone call. Even though she knew he was destined home the next night, discouragement weighed heavy in her chest. Her first foresight was to worry. He'd never missed a call before. Had something arisen?

This act of his defined that he had got himself too busy or just forgot to call.

Relax Riddhima. He's possibly being busy with a patient, her common sense told her.

Every option elicited her heart to stiffen uncomfortably. But she tried to ignore the fear, emotion as she joined in the Riya – and had a lively conversation.

At 9 Riya fell asleep, Riddhima tuck Riya in her room. Stepping out in a quite lounge she heard a noise at the front door. Her heart thudded in her chest. Who could it be? She wasn't awaiting anyone. She marched cautiously to the front side, But before she reached the door, the door drooped open and Armaan walked into the house, with a cheeky grin. Riddhima's breath caught in her throat, and she rushed to her husband flinging her arms around his neck, with a soft sob.

"You're here!" she muttered into his shoulder. Her heart dashed like crazy—partly from jolt but mostly due to the tingle of seeing Armaan.

"I couldn't face the analysis of being away for another night, so I shrunken all of my appointments. That's why I've been so busy."

And he couldn't call tonight hence he'd been on a plane, she learned. A ache of guilt clutched her stomach. How could she have questioned him?

He dropped his compact suitcase and responded her embrace with both arms. Embracing her in a tight hug "I've had bountiful business meetings - dinners and lonely hotel stays to last a life time, I am going to register myself for no more outside schedule first thing in morning..." He complained, kissing her neck, inhaling her soft smell – kicking the door close with his feet – he picked her up in his arms.

"I belief you appreciated traveling," she said, circling her arms around his neck and kissing his lips, softly.

Armaan pulled back his face and settled on the couch and looked into her eyes as she sat in his lap. "The sole part I like about being gone is coming home to you and Riya."

A glint of relief washed over her, fumbling closer to Armaan than ever before, Riddhima leaned in and compelled her lips to his. When she pulled away again, she couldn't help smiling. "Do you want to hear what Riya did?" she asked. He nodded grooving his head in her neck, solely pulling her dress strip down as he nibbled her neck.

And as they nuzzled up on the couch together, the flicker she saw in Armaan's blue eyes as she talked that left no suspect in her mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Maha.

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19Armaan90sahitya87NAIMIanum_026kashish_23simple_sweetAditi-palansimone_ksgkarankideewanixswarobi1bsk1nIhArIkASoniTrueLuvStupidcupid1234sweety7395shaaz_91Jyo.KG_dbhusainARCaskettFanm-g19qt4everfalcon.starakshadscorpio95maanuiceprincess101KBfanNo1mischiefsanjana25asmanifrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaabushrayoumaggie131984Pearl29ParneetSblessed4dhruvikaluvsKSGvidu87aroosheeRozy77-wild-desirshonadesireAMMY12HR-DMG4lifePumpkinnanjie22debby_11sameera_12Laddoo.PhaddooMeghzzNorzEuphoria.TenTinyBreathsSani_RaniOkThanksByefelicitysmoak.sjain-GoogleWithMe-

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Will Pm AFTER Paper - Tomorrow

Sorry people....Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karankideewanixm-g19-wild-vidu87karan-007sjain

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
WoW!!!!!!!!!Big smile

amazing again..i love ur writings.......Tongue

God Bless you...
Keep writing...
take care....Smile

Edited by -KaShti- - 23 January 2011 at 2:05am
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
amazing OS
loved it a lot
kee p it up
falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

loved th os... after so many days ..

thanku for the bonus...... now plzzz after monday update ur FF sooooon

love ya

Taliah
Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
heyyy dear
nice OS
do write more

love
Riddss
KBfanNo1 Goldie
KBfanNo1
KBfanNo1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey Maha.... pls update ur FF as well.. and this was very sweet... thanks for updating
maryamdiggi Senior Member
maryamdiggi
maryamdiggi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
pls pm next time u when u update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top