India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Only on Indian TV 'SR' gives to-be-mums stress

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Guess u all have seen the image of Mann in his work outfit on his wedding night...

So there will be no wedding night of course....

Now I wonder if this is because scriptwriters want to us to believe that women who are pregnant must not have S...X, and hence all this baby abortion and stress drama has started or is it because one of the LEAD actors does not want to a wedding night scene... Hmmm

BTW even little logic---eensy-weensy says poor Geet is likely to have more stress if Mann keeps running away from her night after night with silly excuses... I mean the girl does think/know that that Mann  is in love with her... so if he does not tell her WHY HE IS REALLY NOT  going spend the wedding night with her, she should/ will jump to all the wrong conclusions

Bhagwan.. did all the hormones have to go to the ALLL the Khurana siblings but Mann...

Seriously he is beginning to seem Impotent....

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Excuse me? You called Maan impotent?

Maan is just the perfect man anyone would dream of.. He is a man of substance! He need not prove his potency by spending night with his wife which typical men do!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111neha1779mallu.crowe20sindu_gurtiDilsay.Kiran.-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
what he is =impotent ?? do u really kn the meaning of that ?? Maan sigh kurhana is every gals dream guy n u r calling him as  impotent..!!! ???   i jus thought to ignore this post but I couldn't resist posting.. just keep ur opinions with uSleepy jus dnt write in the forum and spoil others mood ..Geek

Edited by --Thush-- - 23 January 2011 at 2:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779mallu.crowe20sindu_gurtiDilsayPreethi-Premi.Kiran.jaspreetm2815

archie.111 Groupbie
archie.111
archie.111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
luvd ur post ROFL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I fail to understand why people always like to jump to insane conclusions about an actor's like or dislike based on 2secs the promosErmm...u'll really think actors in tellyland hv this choice of deciding the story and screenplay of a show based on their likings ??....the day they start dictating their terms they will b shown the door irrespective of how much popular they r.....so plss stop jumping to conclusions which hv no baseSmile..these type of posts only lead to fights in the forum...

and also while showing our frustations or emotions can we try to keep a check on our language as well..Smile

Since there r already 7-8 posts doing the rounds discussing the promo...so closing this one as it comes under repitative post and also there r certain things which r instigating in the post

**Topic closed
Geet DT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsayvivacious_gurljaspreetm2815-Mrs.MSK-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top