Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 91)

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

[QUOTE=coolvini4u]Hey Rach Hug

I cant believe i finished off reading all the missed out parts.. Embarrassed n u knw wat! m so short of words to express how much m loving the track of the story ...it went so flawlessly throughout...!
The 2weeks blunder that happened made me soo low.. it was such a pain yaar.. But i loved the way Shanky mended his mistakes... esp the airport fiasco LOL... It was actually shocking .. so much happened in a single day.. without exaggeration .. hats off to u for that ! I loved the way things moved on from then.. as they say, bad times make u stronger and help u introspect ... the same happened here too. .. AR both ,in their own ways, realized their mistakes.. u knw for almst 2-3 parts then i cudn't actually believe that AR got engaged!

The way Shanky was trying to be a cool dad actually made me laugh at certain points..poor thing !LOL The best thing i liked was the fact u jst didnot change his character abruptly in the fic .. His insecurities still remained .. though i was hating him for being such a kabaab me haddi but still his feelings and suspicions were not baseless .. they had to happen since he loved Ridz so much.. I was over the moon when he sent Ridz to Singapore .. that was jst the perfect way to make AR overcome the fear of that place ... and m glad they formed some cherishable memories there...

What turned out after that was like 'pheww!!' .. Evrythng was jst messing up for both of them .. but finally m glad everythng got cleared .. and sorted.. The way this track went was really nice! U took care of each n everyone's feelings and emotions ..

I love the way AR bickered throughout.. it was soo funny ! And that reminds me, the tattoo on Armaan's hand had ridz name on it na but u even mentioned that the last four letters meant 'love'... is there something m missing out? Confused

M really excited to knw wat lonavala holds for them ! U knw ,Everytime its Ridz who feels jealous when some other chic flirts with armaan, i was really wondering how much fun it ll be to see the vice versa Wink..jst a thought!

Continue soon ya.. i really wanna read the latter half of this part .. thanks for all ur pms..

Keep up the great work! Its ur writing only that keeps us all captivated to this FF Big smile

Love
Vini

heey viniBig smile..ur comment is soooo gud n eeeeeeeeks u reminded me of old times of Twos so m rushing to read it againTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rEthereal-Path

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I don't blame you...My entire house is gonna be a cricket adda for the CWC and the IPL which starts soon after!

But please please please update tonight! I wanna read what happens and please ONE teeny-tiny AR scene! There hasn't been one in a long time don't you think??

I miss your comments btw! 

Update sooooooon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rshonadesirepixie_n

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

I don't blame you...My entire house is gonna be a cricket adda for the CWC and the IPL which starts soon after!

But please please please update tonight! I wanna read what happens and please ONE teeny-tiny AR scene! There hasn't been one in a long time don't you think??

I miss your comments btw! 

Update sooooooon!

AR scene.. i was just building up for an overdose of AR a few parts later.. lol! 
m sorry.. i havent caught up with your story.. will comment and update as soon as i can.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairafalcon.starMunchkin.armaanlover_7shonadesirepixie_n

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Parachute.

Oh are you a cricket fan? :D Awesome! Chalo, WC ke time sab kuch maaf tehee :)

Oh yeah.. and this is Sachin's last World Cup.. dont wanna miss this.. i just wish India wins.. that'll be awesome.. but i also should not be bugging you with crap.. instead i should be just thanking you for your cooperation..LOLLOL
Trust me, anything cricket related will never bug me! Sachin's last world cup(well, I hope not but it MIGHT be) ... if India win's this time I will be the happiest person alive :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Oh are you a cricket fan? :D Awesome! Chalo, WC ke time sab kuch maaf tehee :)

Oh yeah.. and this is Sachin's last World Cup.. dont wanna miss this.. i just wish India wins.. that'll be awesome.. but i also should not be bugging you with crap.. instead i should be just thanking you for your cooperation..LOLLOL
Trust me, anything cricket related will never bug me! Sachin's last world cup(well, I hope not but it MIGHT be) ... if India win's this time I will be the happiest person alive :D

yeah i agree u this is Sachin last World Cup but i also hope ki yey last na ho.................................yeah i wish India will win this WC(finger crossed)................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey rachna jitna update kar sakti kar de...but plzz update 3 paragraphs bhi chalega..please!
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I agreee I want AR toooo :( I miss reading them LOL .With all lthe Shashank fiasco we didnt get much of them !! LOLL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I agreee I want AR toooo :( I miss reading them LOL .With all lthe Shashank fiasco we didnt get much of them !! LOLL 

Anki...i want dmg wid AR again yaar....sid malhotra ko koi dimaag do please..n rachna ko creative bana do...she should replace donkey nitin jai shukla!!! hahaha

Go to top