Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 90)

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

zappy can we expect an installment todayy???

it has been 3 days plss atleast an installment

do try

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_nSankiPagal

pragatisk Senior Member
pragatisk
pragatisk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hey zapppy
the part was really funny
i liked boys irritating girls
waiting for some more fun at lonavala
do update soon

do pm me the part

luv u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

shivi17 Goldie
shivi17
shivi17

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
this part was hilarious esp the bit wen the beat box rafi songs :P lololololololol and rofl
but next installment bhi dedo, rehem karo hum bachare pyare se readers pe hehehehe

z.e.p.h.y.r

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wen will u upd8.........???

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Hey Rach Hug

I cant believe i finished off reading all the missed out parts.. Embarrassed n u knw wat! m so short of words to express how much m loving the track of the story ...it went so flawlessly throughout...!
The 2weeks blunder that happened made me soo low.. it was such a pain yaar.. But i loved the way Shanky mended his mistakes... esp the airport fiasco LOL... It was actually shocking .. so much happened in a single day.. without exaggeration .. hats off to u for that ! I loved the way things moved on from then.. as they say, bad times make u stronger and help u introspect ... the same happened here too. .. AR both ,in their own ways, realized their mistakes.. u knw for almst 2-3 parts then i cudn't actually believe that AR got engaged!

The way Shanky was trying to be a cool dad actually made me laugh at certain points..poor thing !LOL The best thing i liked was the fact u jst didnot change his character abruptly in the fic .. His insecurities still remained .. though i was hating him for being such a kabaab me haddi but still his feelings and suspicions were not baseless .. they had to happen since he loved Ridz so much.. I was over the moon when he sent Ridz to Singapore .. that was jst the perfect way to make AR overcome the fear of that place ... and m glad they formed some cherishable memories there...

What turned out after that was like 'pheww!!' .. Evrythng was jst messing up for both of them .. but finally m glad everythng got cleared .. and sorted.. The way this track went was really nice! U took care of each n everyone's feelings and emotions ..

I love the way AR bickered throughout.. it was soo funny ! And that reminds me, the tattoo on Armaan's hand had ridz name on it na but u even mentioned that the last four letters meant 'love'... is there something m missing out? Confused

M really excited to knw wat lonavala holds for them ! U knw ,Everytime its Ridz who feels jealous when some other chic flirts with armaan, i was really wondering how much fun it ll be to see the vice versa Wink..jst a thought!

Continue soon ya.. i really wanna read the latter half of this part .. thanks for all ur pms..

Keep up the great work! Its ur writing only that keeps us all captivated to this FF Big smile

Love
Vini

Thanks Vini.. you finished reading the missed parts really fast yaar.. glad you liked all the sad and happy parts alike!
about Armaan's tattoo.. well it was translated to Mandarin.. and usually its a mix of literal and phonetic translation according to Date of birth, meaning of the name and the character of the person.. that's what i know.. and since Riddhima's name means "Full of Love" or "Spring of Love", the last letter on the tattoo read love.. i know its utter crap.. i made it up.. but what the hell!!..Tongue
and i've already shown Armaan's possessive side when Sid had come for his holiday and was kind of flirting with her too.. and otherwise, when Riddhima flirts with random people on the plane to Singapore also.. so.. i dont think there'll be anything new therein the vice versa!! .. LOL

i'll try to finish this asap.. but i m not sure when i shall.. dont keep your hopes too high! lol!!

Edited by zephyrr - 17 February 2011 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesirepixie_nEthereal-Path

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hello people! i just saw the spectacular opening ceremony of the CWC 2011.. it was beautiful to say the least.. Clap
and i saw Bryan Adams for a second time in two weeks now.. lol!! i'd never thought i would see so much of him.. lol!!LOL
anywho.. now that the world cup is starting, dont expect me to update on the days India is playing a match.. there's no way i'll be writing on that day..Embarrassed
about an update today.. i'll try putting up something by tonight.. cant promise.. but.. hopefully i will.. and if not i'll put up a note by 11 or 12 or so.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maanuHazel-eyeRhea.KaJenshonadesirearmaanlover_7pixie_n-Anku-

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Oh are you a cricket fan? :D Awesome! Chalo, WC ke time sab kuch maaf tehee :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parachute.

Oh are you a cricket fan? :D Awesome! Chalo, WC ke time sab kuch maaf tehee :)

Oh yeah.. and this is Sachin's last World Cup.. dont wanna miss this.. i just wish India wins.. that'll be awesome.. but i also should not be bugging you with crap.. instead i should be just thanking you for your cooperation..LOLLOL

Edited by zephyrr - 17 February 2011 at 8:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maanuMunchkin.shonadesirepixie_n

Go to top