Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 76)

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
res

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Rachu......this was indeed an amazing surprise.Tongue I didnt expect such a shock from u.Shocked
yesterday i was really busy and when i was about to sign off, I saw ur surprise update.I need to go out,but I wanted to read it too.I was really in a dilemma.When u r busy and dont get time to update, I am waiting for an update from u and when finally u updated,I became busy.Its an irony na?My mind and heart was telling different things that time.Now I know what Armaan and Ridhima might have been gone through during their make outs....LOLBut finally I gave in to my heart and read the update.But I read it very fast in a hurry.So I couldnt get the full essence of it then.
Now,I have read it again very slowly and by relaxing. So...finally u completed the update.! Sigh...lol.
The starting itself was superb.When u were telling about muskaan and rahul...I thought it was Ridhima searching 4 Armaan in his house.I wondered why Armaan made candle light dinner 4 her when he was sleeping sick in Ridhima's house.lol So the surprise started from the very first scene onwards.Its good that they decide to get married again.They also deserve a normal and fun wedding!
Then about the father -daughter scene...what to say yaar.It was really an emotional part.Finally everything is settled between them.But i didnt like the father-daughter calling my angel Armaan 'devil'.How dare they?Angry
And the Ar scene was too cute......I wonder how many times they have slept together.I think I have to take a counting of that.LOLThey are really lucky yaar..! I feel jealous.
Then the baby Armaan frowning for a PSP game....aww....too...too...cute.Cute is not even a word.I love the cute Armaan very much.Loved the way Ridhima teased him.And u know I imagined more to that scene.Like when Ridhima told he wont get the gift till she gets her kiss...instead of giving in instantly..he showing more interest in the gift than the kiss,thus making Ridhima frown.That wud have been a sweet revenge!
I am more excited 4 the lonavla trip.I am sure,this will be more fun than the Mahabaleshwar trip.I expect an overdose of AR.Dont 4get that.Also I love the interaction between Minnie and Armaan.
i cant wait to read that.......Happy valentines day dear.....Heart
You know I love you very much.Hug

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 14 February 2011 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by coolvini4u

Oh no...!! It seems i missed sooo much of the story while being almst gayab .... Ouch
Gosh!! I need to buck up.... 
btw, hi rachna..Big smile..hw r u doing.. ?? 

ll comment after i finish reading all d threads that i missd.. i wonder how long wud that take? LOL

love
Vini

Hey Vini.. where did you disappear to?!.. i heard that you came back to IF.. whatever that means.. well i thought you just got bored of my story.. lol!! hope you catch up with the story soon! well at the rate at which i am updating, i doubt you'll miss much!! LOL

U knw wat! U r nuts ... hw cud u even think so... ??? u think  i usd to bug u, for no reason, to update kya? n waise wat do u mean abt ur rate of updating.. ??? *raised brow* ...mujhe daal me kuch kala lag raha h... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay in showing up zappy - but i had the longest most tedious 'valentine' week ever, in as long as i can remember (and if valentine is even the word for a week as work-packed)

anyways, the redemption has finally been accomplished, and to my relief it looks like its here to stay!

a very happy valentines to you - and shall eagerly look forward to the lonavla love times!

z.e.p.h.y.r

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey zappy!!!
u r simply gr8!!!
finally read d complete part nd loved it soooo much
cont soon
add me 2 ur pm list
Happy valentines day!!!
tc
luv
nandini

z.e.p.h.y.r

shalika Goldie
shalika
shalika

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved the father daughter convo :)

z.e.p.h.y.r

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i loved it totally
n thank you for the surprise part..
u know u should give these surprises more frequently.....
we wll love it even more....

z.e.p.h.y.r

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Awesome Update Rachna ... Simply Simply Simply LoVed It.

Will Be Waiting For Ur Next Updates.

TakeCare ... LoTs Of LoVe

Heart

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top