Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 70)

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG loved it just tooo good loved the patch up and the devil talk heheheheh and this really was a sweet surprise so thank you for that and plz write more soon cant w8 :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
Awesome  part
continue soon

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your comments.. they really do keep me going!!Big smile

Originally posted by -Sary-

LOL Rachna I was rereading twos and I was at the sad airport scene BUT I am so glad I dont have to continue crying since you updated <333 Thanks Love =))

i am glad you checked,. but this part wasnt that much fun anyway.. hope you enjoyed reading it though! 

Originally posted by cute_girl17

hey loved the part..it was emotional, hilarious
in short its awesome..and i have become so attached to ur ff that i have started reading it all over again..just love it
continue soon

Originally posted by Cutiepie_KSG

awesome update :)

Originally posted by Tia_0810

Thanku thanku .... eva so much for an lovely surprise update .... it was amazing touching and beautiful...

Love ya Loadss

Taliah

Originally posted by taanu_forever

I LOVED this part!!! Finally it all got sorted!! Big smile

continue soon Smile

AR moments were cuteness personified Embarrassed

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by prachi_mjht

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U updated

it was awesome update

Originally posted by OpTiMiStIc.cUt

soo soooo cute and emotional part :D:D

i just love it :D:D thank soo sooo sooo much :D:D
for accepting my request :D:D:D
just love each and every part :D:D:D:D:D
love the way ridz and shanky wipe out their differences :d:D
love it :D

Thank you so so much! i am glad you guys liked it!Big smile

Originally posted by sweety7395

Yayyyyy you update
the part was awesome
so happy to see the concern for armaan from shanky.........he took good care of him
loved rahul and muski........i cant believe that they are getting married again........that was so sweet of rahul
so happy that ridz and shanky finally talked and were able to solve the differences...........they are so much better when they are not arguing with each other.........loved how shanky called armaan a "devil"
loved the update.......it was amazing
cant wait to read the next part
continue soon

I am glad you mentioned Rahul and Muskaan.. yeah.. Rahul is adorable! 
Thanks a lot!!

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

glad to see the happy family once again Embarrassed

Ridz and Shanky ended their fight finally!

Shanky papa ROFL 
as much as i love shashanks new behaviour, it also freaks me out LOLLOL he's being so nice to Armaan...his confused face is just like mine LOLLOL

shanky papa.. yeah baby!! LOLLOL

Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

awesome! finallly they made up! loved how they slept together in her house!

They just need a bahana to do that.. dont they!Wink

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Absolutely LOVED the complete part!
Thank god, the gupta household is finally all HAPPY during the christmas time...though its a bit late but its alright lol!
the best part about it was Shanky's-Ridzis convo, truly loved it, it was simple and to the point and things are all well settled...and i loved the nicknames shanky made for armaan..Shaitan and devil ahahahha!!!
and hmmm shanky has finally become armaans Papa :) awww!
cant wait for the next update...lonavala timeee yayyy!!!!!!!!!
updatee soon pleaseee..if you can :)

Yeah i know its late for Christmas.. but i have stopped keeping up with the dates now.. it was possible when i used to update daily.. anyway, as long as it makes sense in the story.. Smile
i hope Lonavla time will be fun.. will try updating whenever i do get time to write stuff! Smile thanks a lot!

Originally posted by taniyaarman

this update was soo full of emtion from all Muski Rahul..Anjali atul..Riddhima ..shanky PapaROFL

wooow nicely written the condition of the day..
N i was reading reading n was looking for AR dose (sorry i am way to greedy for their dose always)but when shanky n riddhima were talking i was like..Aaaj itz only shanky Papa n his daughter...

but but..they slept under shanky nose together..awesome n last Armaan reaction to shanky behavior amazing..Looking forward to ganag masti in lonavala....

N wooow Im feeling so light everything is back to its Place..........Nice it feels :-)

Since the part was essentially about Riddhima and her papa, AR moments were i minimum.. i didnt want to shift the focus.. but i hope the next few parts will make up for that!! Wink
glad you liked it!!Smile

Originally posted by anushkajain

oh mah godddddddddddd......................thanks a ton........ love u zappy 4 such an awesome surprise i was least expecting but as usual u surprised me cant thank u enough dear 4 it .............it was one of a best surprise 4 me Big smile

coming to part which was fantastic, mind-blowing,amazing...............StarStarStar

finally each n every thing is sorted out between father n daughter 
the way u have sorted out which was exception which u can only come with by making both of them realize their mistake as well as their importance 4 each other.........hats off to u 

the way they were bitching abt armaan that was soo cuteTongue as well as hilarious LOL

the part in which armaan was demanding 4 his gift  psp latest edition that part was adorable
loved it Embarrassed

in all the part was awesome,superb n perrrfecttttttttttttClapClapClap 

i know i sound quite over excited n crazy but i cant help it
Embarrassed

continue soon

Riddhima- Shanky gossip session.. lol!!
glad you liked it.. and i like the overenthusiasm.. keep reading!! Big smile

Edited by zephyrr - 12 February 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajaintaniyaarmanObodroKargosh

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyaa

finally m here zapsBig smileLOL... dn know wen i last commented bt lol anywaysLOLWink....  okees so cmg 2 d story  i luv it d way its gng onBig smile... amazing... d way armaan is so righteously behaving 2wards shanky... & specially d bond between paddy mata & amyBig smile.. its so sweet... i luv it d way dey r trying 2 make things fine btw ridz & shanky... bt those 2 r equally ziddhi...LOLLOL

i can understand dat shanky's behaving like dis 2wards ridz & amy coz he's nt used 2 sharing ridz na... plus nw toh even ridz is nt giving much time 2 anybody else except armaan.. i can kinda understand both of their position... dey both r nt wrong at ther places bt dey just need 2 understand each other's pov... also shanky's i think kinda fixed on d "pre wedding honeymoon " thingyEmbarrassedLOL... i think armaan & ridz need 2 talk 2 him about dat & clear all d misunderstanding on at particular ptEmbarrassedLOL... dat'll definetly reduce d tensions & shanky's angerBig smileLOL....  i wonder if u r gng 2 dwell on dis aspect so can i request u 2 think about dis & add smthing related 2 d same iff yu like... bt in d end its ur choice... m sure watever u'll deciide i wud luv it!!Big smile
Big smile

& btw d latest part of shanky's redemption.... d way shanky behaved wid armaan nw dat he's ill is awww so sweet... an outta world experienceBig smileLOLLOL... i still cant beleve it was shanky baba who was being so caring 2wards armaan... bt fathers r like dat arent dey?? dey scold yu wen yu r wrong & luv yu care 4 yu wen yu r in pain... Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile
okay enuf of mah boring chapad chapad...LOL
LOL
okay so dat was mah povBig smile... lol finally i commentedBig smile... i was feeling so bad 4 nt commenting frm soo long bt loads of excuses & 2day m nt gng 2 use dem.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL... lol  gosh i miss TWOS & i miss yu  & all mah frns here.... btw zaps do yu know vini's bck 2 IF....Big smile

Thank you Tanvi for your reply.. 
and i am glad that Vini's back.. i didnt know she had gone off IF.. i just thought she got bored of my story and stopped reading it.. lol!! 

Originally posted by Anokhee

It's barely a few days since you last updated and I've been trying to keep myself busy with reading the Mahabharat but you know what, it feels like something's missing....EVERYDAY... It had just become a habit to keep checking if you updated or read your update....
Your sudden announcement makes me miss checking your thread again  and again and even more-your amazing updates....
Come back soon!!!!!!

Love ya!
MeBig smile

Hey you!!LOL
i was wondering where you disappeared to.. but this is going to happen a lot now.. i am sorry yaar.. hope you read the update!! Big smile

Edited by zephyrr - 12 February 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyaataniyaarman

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
omg...u updated...awesome surprise...

n i loved it...rids -shanky convo...
armaan-riddhima psp convo...

amazing....

im just waiting for lonavala and some AR moments...

loved it...Smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
No no i loved Papa shanky n Riddhima part too..U know i love watever u write dear..Embarrassed

Ahh im waiting for more now..Day Dreaming

Zappy woow u quickly from y'day..cool gal........Thumbs Up

z.e.p.h.y.r

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
wow Happy Family at the end of it all :-)
Awesome such a Christmasy feel to this part
Riddhima confessing all her guilt, Anjali too and Shanky becoming Shashank :-) I loved it. Armaan's behind the scenes contributions cant be left out either- he always wanted them to resolve it out
But seriously Shanky was the star of this part- such a sweetiepie inside all the outer layers !

Continue soon lets see what Panditji has to say LOL

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

OMG OMG loved it just tooo good loved the patch up and the devil talk heheheheh and this really was a sweet surprise so thank you for that and plz write more soon cant w8 :D

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
Awesome  part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Originally posted by godisgr8

omg...u updated...awesome surprise...

n i loved it...rids -shanky convo...
armaan-riddhima psp convo...

amazing....

im just waiting for lonavala and some AR moments...

loved it...Smile

Thanks so much.. glad you guys liked it.. Big smile

Originally posted by caprigurl

wow Happy Family at the end of it all :-)
Awesome such a Christmasy feel to this part
Riddhima confessing all her guilt, Anjali too and Shanky becoming Shashank :-) I loved it. Armaan's behind the scenes contributions cant be left out either- he always wanted them to resolve it out
But seriously Shanky was the star of this part- such a sweetiepie inside all the outer layers !

Continue soon lets see what Panditji has to say LOL

Thank you! and yes Armaan's behind the scenes was my favorite part while writing.. lol!! LOL
and Shashank is a typical father.. a father of two daughters precisely!.. 
Hmm.. Panditji se pehle, some more fun coming up! keep reading! Smile

Edited by zephyrr - 12 February 2011 at 10:42pm

caprigurl

Go to top