Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 64)

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

I am dreading the day what will happen when TWOS will come to end which i never want it too..

Me too.....Unhappy. Without TWOS for one week,if this is my condition,then what will i do when it ends.....?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Heey just dropped in to say Hi Zappy n All

OMG I am so missing the hustle bustle here like we all commenting and asking for more

Hope u complete your work soon Zappy n come back with Bang..
in this period of break..I am dreading the day what will happen when TWOS will come to end which i never want it too..But pratically..Let it be...
whenever u take break blast comeup like WT*..I remember n Phamous Armaan Hair cut..Aww I am soo Happy 4 riddhima finally his Hair are back to normal now..

I Looove TWOSHeart

hey Taniya! and everyone else who's reading this!! Smile
i know i miss TWOS!! as much as you guys.. but some things in life just take a precedence over others with time.. 
i hope i get time to finish this part soon.. and then start with another one. in these few days in fact i've been thinking a lot about the end of this story.. coz its becoming more and more difficult to keep up with it.. but then there are so many ideas that come to my head that i dont feeling like finishing this.. but it is also true that i dont find time to write,. and sometimes i waste too much time writing this.. that i enjoy wasting this time is a totally different point all together.. LOLTongue and of course it does not help when you guys tell me to never end this story! LOL but lets see how things work out.. i really need to finish this part first let alone the story!!
hope to get back into action soon..
Love ya people!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1Suvarna....mansibhartissh57anushkajainarmaanlover_7taniyaarmanARKJ_4EVERSankiPagalsjain

swarobi1 Senior Member
swarobi1
swarobi1

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
pls dont even think of ending the story.  there are many of them who would oppose your idea. plss pls pls pls keep the story going on and on and on. take your time to write the part but pls dont end TWOS.

z.e.p.h.y.rMeghzz

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swarobi1

pls dont even think of ending the story.  there are many of them who would oppose your idea. plss pls pls pls keep the story going on and on and on. take your time to write the part but pls dont end TWOS.

feelings are mutual ...................plzzzzzzzz zappy do not end it take as much time u need but plz do not think of ending it.........................missing TWOS like hell..........
come back with a bangBig smileSmile

Edited by anushkajain - 12 February 2011 at 3:27am

swarobi1z.e.p.h.y.r

nikiksgian Groupbie
nikiksgian
nikiksgian

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
ZAPPY I protest !
im not gonna let you end TWOS !! No ways !NNOOONOOO dont think about it .
TWOS!!! has a long way to go !
update soonn
bye
love ya
dont end pls :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainz.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
OMG Rachna please dont even think about ending it :( You can take your own time to update the parts ! I am sure there is so much more to do then write an update which we all completely understand ! But I really hope you arent ending the ff anytime soon for that reason !
We really dont mind waiting for updates as long as we know we are going to get one wherever it is.
Take care of all your commitments and goodluck with them .

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Heey just dropped in to say Hi Zappy n All

OMG I am so missing the hustle bustle here like we all commenting and asking for more

Hope u complete your work soon Zappy n come back with Bang..
in this period of break..I am dreading the day what will happen when TWOS will come to end which i never want it too..But pratically..Let it be...
whenever u take break blast comeup like WT*..I remember n Phamous Armaan Hair cut..Aww I am soo Happy 4 riddhima finally his Hair are back to normal now..

I Looove TWOSHeart

hey Taniya! and everyone else who's reading this!! Smile
i know i miss TWOS!! as much as you guys.. but some things in life just take a precedence over others with time.. 
i hope i get time to finish this part soon.. and then start with another one. in these few days in fact i've been thinking a lot about the end of this story.. coz its becoming more and more difficult to keep up with it.. but then there are so many ideas that come to my head that i dont feeling like finishing this.. but it is also true that i dont find time to write,. and sometimes i waste too much time writing this.. that i enjoy wasting this time is a totally different point all together.. LOLTongue and of course it does not help when you guys tell me to never end this story! LOL but lets see how things work out.. i really need to finish this part first let alone the story!!
hope to get back into action soon..
Love ya people!! 

Hi Rachna,
I'm able to understand you prediacament. I've always admired your sincereity in fulfilling all your reader's wishes time and again. But you've rightly said

but some things in life just take a precedence over others with time..

Though I'm a great fan of yours and admire you writing skills profusely, my advise to you at this point would be concentrate on what is important in your career now. Instead of keeping the readers hanging, bring this ff to its end in a few parts.(I can see some chappals flying at me), but sorry guys I know what a serious responsibility it is keeping an ff going.Especially one of as excellent this one, without compromising on its length or quality. Maybe later when time permits you could begin a new one because I feel you shouldn't let this talent go waste either.(of course there is a selfish motive behind this as your ff is a treat to read.) Wishing you all success in life! God bless you, love, Shardha

Edited by ssh57 - 12 February 2011 at 4:48am

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

AR_FAN Senior Member
AR_FAN
AR_FAN

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
plz plz zappy
DONT DONT END TWOS
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
fine take ur time no pressure
we all will wait but dont end it bcoz u hav no time to update