Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 59)

surbhi1008sg Groupbie
surbhi1008sg
surbhi1008sg

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hey great job..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

GalwayGirl Senior Member
GalwayGirl
GalwayGirl

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
hey Rach!! luvd armaan shanky bonding.. i so wish ridhimma could see them instead of padma!!!D'oh  waiting for father-daughter convo.. lets see who wins by letting the other win!!!SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainz.e.p.h.y.r

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Heyy,

Person of your words, uh did updated realli soon and i read it latee night!! buh i m commenting late, sorry about that... anyways coming back to the part !

Lovedd It !! fantabulous part, liked the bonding between that shanky and Armaan - and now, i realli think, Shahank and Riddhima should sort outta difference - and focus on marriage Lol....! buh on serious note, Riddhima should appologize, as she is at fault too; and being a daughter she should give the quater time of a day atleast to Him(his father) too - i mean, yes she is in love with Armaan but her dad is dad, so she can't just can't forget him for Armaan. She need to balance it...

apart from that - loved Armaan and Riddhima interaction at Hostipal ! *blush* lovlyyy! 
Thanks for updating,
Love Maha.

waiting for yet another another Update, hope to see an update here soooooooon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yeyy....Dancing I am so happy to see Armaan's grown up hair LOL. i really wanted his hair to grow up so that Ridhima can fist it.Wink U know bcoz of the lack of hair,their making outs were incomplete...Wink

Loved  Padma mom's hair massage.I really love their bonding.Its the second favourite thing I like to read.U know whats my favourtie is .Ofcourse AR ! no need to say that. lol...

AR's hospital scene was too gud.I loved Armaan's options and "lets start" dialogue.LOL

The Shashank redemption part was an over dose of Shashank.But this part was needed.So.....its ok.

The last part was the highlight of the whole part. Its the starting of a new relationship of Sasurji and Damad to-be.Didnt even expect the caring Shanky! That was a surprise.
I really wanted Ridhima to see that wonder.But I think it will b nice if Armaan narrates the scene to her.I am sure she wont believe him.

Waiting 4 the complete part.I want this part to be completed soon so that I can read the next part where AR go to lonavla.I am looking forward to read that.Dont 4get to make them "clean" their cottage.Wink

z.e.p.h.y.r

AditiGandhi Senior Member
AditiGandhi
AditiGandhi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna...

This is the first time that i am commenting on this story coz i have been a silent reader since some 2 months...
2 months coz that is the time that i started reading the story...

To tell you...Anokhee, literally forced me to read the part on Armaan's birthday...and it was AMAZING...
even after reading that i didn't follow the story coz i was toooo involved into AR at one point of time and didn't want that phase to get back...
but your story couldn't hold me on that decision of mine and i started reading it finally...and finished it back to back in a week or so...

And after that i have been soooooo hooked to it...that even on the recent trips that i have had...i have ended up asking Anokhee if TWOS was updated...Tongue

I would really want you to know...that you are an amazing writer...and pen down every thought that dwells in a relationship sooo beautifully...
when i read this story...i feel like i am watching AR in front of me...i don't feel as if DMG is over...and all the credit goes to you...
you have made me fall in love with AR all over again... :)

You're style of writing is very fresh and its highly addictive...you have got all the characters so much in front of us...that when shashank is the bad guy...i actually started hating him and when AR are into each other...one really falls for them...
and that is the best part about a good writer...
It is always said that an actor is a good actor when his audience can connect to him and a writer is good at his job when he can bring his characters into existence from paper...and you do that bit...
So thanks sooo much for sharing your awesomeee talent with us... :)

Aditi...

Edited by aditi269 - 08 February 2011 at 8:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheemaanuz.e.p.h.y.rarmaanlover_7

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hay zappy......pm me as well...plz.....

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi269

Hey Rachna...

This is the first time that i am commenting on this story coz i have been a silent reader since some 2 months...
2 months coz that is the time that i started reading the story...

To tell you...Anokhee, literally forced me to read the part on Armaan's birthday...and it was AMAZING...
even after reading that i didn't follow the story coz i was toooo involved into AR at one point of time and didn't want that phase to get back...
but your story couldn't hold me on that decision of mine and i started reading it finally...and finished it back to back in a week or so...

And after that i have been soooooo hooked to it...that even on the recent trips that i have had...i have ended up asking Anokhee if TWOS was updated...Tongue

I would really want you to know...that you are an amazing writer...and pen down every thought that dwells in a relationship sooo beautifully...
when i read this story...i feel like i am watching AR in front of me...i don't feel as if DMG is over...and all the credit goes to you...
you have made me fall in love with AR all over again... :)

You're style of writing is very fresh and its highly addictive...you have got all the characters so much in front of us...that when shashank is the bad guy...i actually started hating him and when AR are into each other...one really falls for them...
and that is the best part about a good writer...
It is always said that an actor is a good actor when his audience can connect to him and a writer is good at his job when he can bring his characters into existence from paper...and you do that bit...
So thanks sooo much for sharing your awesomeee talent with us... :)

Aditi...

Thanks so much Aditi for breaking your silence.. and i do understand what you mean when you say you were too much into AR.. i think all of us have been addicted to them at some point.. and i mean 'addicted' in the real sense of the word.. 
anyway, i am glad you came back to reading it and like it so much.. well i was addicted to writing this ff.. now life has taken over.. but its coz of enthusiastic readers like you who tell me to go on, i have continued with this story and hopefully will give it a structured end.. 
and its such a great feeling to be told that i get characters to life and such, coz this is my first tryst with writing an will be the last i guess. but i thoroughly enjoyed the experience, not to mention discover my latent writing potential.. 
another, last thing,.. Is Anokhee your friend?.. sorry.. but you mentioned her quite a few times in your post so just asked..she herself is a brilliant writer whom i dont even come close to.. its great that she's forcing people to read my story.. Shocked
take it easy Anokhee!TongueLOL
hope to hear more from you in the future.. keep reading.. thanks for letting me know!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnokheeAditiGandhifalcon.stararmaanlover_7

DMG4EVER IF-Dazzler
DMG4EVER
DMG4EVER

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Awww, Shanky is too good! I loved him in this part althought there's more to come. Padma is so sweet.

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top