Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 38)

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

so finally m here!! i decided to join IF only for u...ur FF is juz awesum..actually no words are left in the dictionary for u!!

i am new here so dunno much...but plz pm me ..

nd ya update soon...
u r d bst...

hey bingo even i joined 4 zappySmile.. i didnt had an account just came across IF and used to read stories here ven i came across TWOS and i ws lyk wow- can sumthng be better den dis nd after months of keeping track wid d story i joined as i cudnt keep ma self frm appreciating..
zapppppppy love u gal
u r superestestest...................Big smileBig smile

Edited by pixie_n - 01 February 2011 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_ridzyeramkhan

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
yeah she is d bst...

i thot i wud join aftr mah boards (in march)..but i juz couldnt stop myself....

she is a magician..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_n

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_ridzy

yeah she is d bst...

i thot i wud join aftr mah boards (in march)..but i juz couldnt stop myself....

she is a magician..lol

heheLOLLOL. yup she is. i fully agree. bst of luck 4 boards yaar i no IF is addictive and TWOS is d most addictive thng i hv came acrossBig smile
blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
great Clap and keep up the th gud work !!!!!!!!!!

z.e.p.h.y.r

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by sjain

I feel these 3 IDIOTS r behaving childish now ...shanky has been insecure about ridz from the day he aproved AR relationship...and same with ridzz she still  fears that arm might leave her.....though arm has changed as he is becum much more scared of shanky ...this time he went bit far with his stupid imaginations ..about shanky watching them kissing GOSHStern Smile ...they  needs to calm down  ...and needs a break from all this chaos ...LOLL

hope u update rest of the part ssonnn..luks like u r quite busy now a days...Ermm

yes yes.. i am very busy.. Dead not enjoying it so much.. maybe my sullen mood reflects in the general mood of the story.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

nahhh..I don't think it is  getting reflected in the story... just that..u r less online now a days...so I felt like thatTongue

ur training is very tedious kya?????
Confused

yeah.. that and i also am off the painkillers.. so my back is killing me now.. i sleep so much now a days.. i wonder why.. no patience to stay up and write.. plus i have a lot of applications to send.. all deadlines nearing.. so TWOS!! is not the only writing i have to do.. lots of SOPs and paper write ups.. yuck!!Dead

aww...why don't u take a break dear .....relax ur mind ..don't burden urself zefff....calm down ...and take care of ur health first..nothing is more important then that...
Embarrassed

I suggest wen ur mind is free of all ur traning work ..only write wen u feel u r njoying writing...!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartianushkajainz.e.p.h.y.r

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
A very interesting part as usual. I've always admired your skill with words but this part was the ultimate. Describing Shanky's frown in such details!LOL i'm lost for words.  I read here that you are having a hectic schedule and added to that the back problem. Please do not ignore this pain it will lead to more serious problems.Nip it in the bud. First attend to you personal work. TWOS can wait. God bless you.

Edited by ssh57 - 01 February 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainz.e.p.h.y.rsjain

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

A very interesting part as usual. I've always admired your skill with words but this part was the ultimate. Describing Shanky's frown in such details!LOL i'm lost for words.  I read here that you are having a hectic schedule and added to that the back problem. Please do not ignore this pain it will lead to more serious problems.Nip it in the bud. First attend to you personal work. TWOS can wait. God bless you.

Thanks! and yeah that is the best expression Shanky's got.. so it deserved some attention.. lol!
about my back.. apparently i gotto endure the pain for sometime according to the doc.. since they've stopped the painkillers, it will ache for sometime.. i hope ot gets better.. 
and yeah.. once i finish this part, i am going to take some time off TWOS, finish whatever else is pending and then get back to it!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnokheeahensevenAR_FANanushkajainmansibhartipixie_n

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Rachna jee, Is there any chance to get  an update now?Embarrassed

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top