Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 37)

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhee

You know what Rach...
I'm so lazy and weak to even type right now but I had to write this comment because in the last installment you've put in everything that I love....
1) Harry Potter and the curses... In fact you've mentioned HP quite a few times before but today with 'Crucio' and 'Avada Kedavra', you've 'Imperio' ed me to commentTongue 
I always knew you were a HP fan but I never told you, I'm a big fan too... Must have read the books quite a few times and seen the movies a lot more times...LOL
Anyway, apart from Hp, it was Castle....
Castle solve cases with that hot detective LOL....
And then finally coming to the part, I think every set of parents and children go through this at some point of time in their lives but with Ridhima and Dr. Shashank its going overboard because of their stubborn behaviour...
But its okay I guess.. I think I would have been equally stubborn if I was in Ridhima's place but my Dad would have definitely come around... I wonder how long is it going to take for Dr. Shashank considering how slow he is....
Anyway, continue soon and finish the part fast Rach....
Love,
Smile

'Imperio' ed : lol!! 
i realized how i havent revised Potter for a while now.. i've read all the book in numbers that have a minimum of two digits.. so yeah!.. i kind of drew a parallel between Shanky and Voldy!! lol!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheefalcon.starSuvarna....pixie_n

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by sjain

I feel these 3 IDIOTS r behaving childish now ...shanky has been insecure about ridz from the day he aproved AR relationship...and same with ridzz she still  fears that arm might leave her.....though arm has changed as he is becum much more scared of shanky ...this time he went bit far with his stupid imaginations ..about shanky watching them kissing GOSHStern Smile ...they  needs to calm down  ...and needs a break from all this chaos ...LOLL

hope u update rest of the part ssonnn..luks like u r quite busy now a days...Ermm

yes yes.. i am very busy.. Dead not enjoying it so much.. maybe my sullen mood reflects in the general mood of the story.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

nahhh..I don't think it is  getting reflected in the story... just that..u r less online now a days...so I felt like thatTongue

ur training is very tedious kya?????
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zephyrr

I feel these 3 IDIOTS r behaving childish now ...shanky has been insecure about ridz from the day he aproved AR relationship...and same with ridzz she still  fears that arm might leave her.....though arm has changed as he is becum much more scared of shanky ...this time he went bit far with his stupid imaginations ..about shanky watching them kissing GOSHStern Smile ...they  needs to calm down  ...and needs a break from all this chaos ...LOLL

hope u update rest of the part ssonnn..luks like u r quite busy now a days...Ermm

yes yes.. i am very busy.. Dead not enjoying it so much.. maybe my sullen mood reflects in the general mood of the story.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

nahhh..I don't think it is  getting reflected in the story... just that..u r less online now a days...so I felt like thatTongue

ur training is very tedious kya?????
Confused

yeah.. that and i also am off the painkillers.. so my back is killing me now.. i sleep so much now a days.. i wonder why.. no patience to stay up and write.. plus i have a lot of applications to send.. all deadlines nearing.. so TWOS!! is not the only writing i have to do.. lots of SOPs and paper write ups.. yuck!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnokheeahensevenSuvarna....armaanlover_7sjain

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah even i wanted to comment ki thanks ki u got involved harry here wid armaan. ma 2 favourites. i jus love him but love reading d series more. i jus dont remember how many times i have gone through the series . i jus love reading it again and again getting involved in witchcraft and wizardry world.... loved ur curses part.. lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taniyaarman

Mahua..AR should go back to Singapore..far from Dr.shanky aka Sasurji..

3 idiots>>LoL

areyyy taniya...wahan bhi he haunts AR ...he has antenna remember...
LOLLOL

aaare ha yaar that buzzer or watever he has for AR..SO wat should they do nowD'oh

Zappy help AR..........

they shud send shanky to moon...problem solved..
LOLLOL

hey dats an amazing idea... zappy go for it...lolLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rsjain

angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

so finally m here!! i decided to join IF only for u...ur FF is juz awesum..actually no words are left in the dictionary for u!!

i am new here so dunno much...but plz pm me ..

nd ya update soon...
u r d bst...

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
aww den take a brk baby . remember health first complete ur yukkk sop's and papers den catchup wid ur sleep den cum to ur and ours yummiest task wid brite ideas but asap plzzzzzzzzzzz . take proper rest ya....Smile
taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Mahua..AR should go back to Singapore..far from Dr.shanky aka Sasurji..

3 idiots>>LoL

areyyy taniya...wahan bhi he haunts AR ...he has antenna remember...
LOLLOL

aaare ha yaar that buzzer or watever he has for AR..SO wat should they do nowD'oh

Zappy help AR..........

they shud send shanky to moon...problem solved..
LOLLOL

Poor MoonLOLLOL

N Happy Planet ARmaanWinkLOL

pixie_nsjain

Go to top