Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 35)

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
CONGRTULATIONS FOR 7TH THREAD DEAR.........FIRST INSTALLMENT IS JUST TOO GOOD............I just hate Dr. Shashank yaar.........alwaz give threats to Ammy........do complete the part soon.........take care,,,,,,,,

GEET

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I really  cried when i was reading the insulting words of  Shanky  at the dining table.But when my mother came,i had to wipe off the tears fast.How could he say that or behave like that to Armaan infront of everyone.Leave the words,the way he ignored his rice bowl offer,I was so hurt.I cant stand anyone humiliating Armaan like this.I was with Shanky till now in this whole issue.But now Shanky is over reacting.They have apologised their mistake.He should forgive them now.

The cold war between Ridhima and Shashank reminds me of my relation with my papa.We are like this only .No talking for two or three weeks...with only some glares.LOL But everytime,I take the initiative to stop the silence.I think here also Ridhima should take the next step.Fathers have a big attitude and ego problem,especially someone like my papa and Shashank.

I feel really sad for Armaan.He is taking all the blame and bearing all these insults.Also he has become 'too much understanding".What happened to him? I can understand he is giving lectures and all.But i dont understand how could Ridhima avoid him becoz of his lectures.Thats a little rude!

And I liked the new nick names given by Armaan....Heroine and Jhansi ki rani.Thats so sweet.And the "Hail Hitler" dialogue.so good.The way he lifted Ridhima from the middle of the road,that was funny.But I hoped he would take her to his home and will scold her.Why is he not scolding her ?I think he should scold her a little when she become so crazy and disobedient.He has the right to do so.

You put ur favourite castle in Twos ?LOL And you said Ridhima likes castle.Really? Sometimes I feel the character Ridhima in TWOS is you only.Wink

Waiting for the full update.Day Dreaming

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 01 February 2011 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arlover_aditiz.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i felt very very sad after reading the comments passed by that Dr. Shankan ... y is he doing this... he made riddhima feel so insulted and bad....
i know n i agree they made a mistake and also said sorry, but i dont y he is not understanding the fact that they both are in love wid each other and can't hear anything against each other....... 
after all that insults and comments Armaan is still so good to him and normal and he is the one trying to sort out the problem . that is so nice of him...
they can't even share a Love kiss now becoz he interupts them.... this so so bad....

Love ya
Taliah

z.e.p.h.y.r

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

Originally posted by sjain

I feel these 3 IDIOTS r behaving childish now ...shanky has been insecure about ridz from the day he aproved AR relationship...and same with ridzz she still  fears that arm might leave her.....though arm has changed as he is becum much more scared of shanky ...this time he went bit far with his stupid imaginations ..about shanky watching them kissing GOSHStern Smile ...they  needs to calm down  ...and needs a break from all this chaos ...LOLL

hope u update rest of the part ssonnn..luks like u r quite busy now a days...Ermm

Mahua..AR should go back to Singapore..far from Dr.shanky aka Sasurji..

3 idiots>>LoL

oye mahua my ammy is nt an ididot. he is sweeny pie... kuch mat bol mere ammy ko...... warna mujhe karate bhi aata hai

Altairaz.e.p.h.y.rsjain

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taniyaarman

I feel these 3 IDIOTS r behaving childish now ...shanky has been insecure about ridz from the day he aproved AR relationship...and same with ridzz she still  fears that arm might leave her.....though arm has changed as he is becum much more scared of shanky ...this time he went bit far with his stupid imaginations ..about shanky watching them kissing GOSHStern Smile ...they  needs to calm down  ...and needs a break from all this chaos ...LOLL

hope u update rest of the part ssonnn..luks like u r quite busy now a days...Ermm

Mahua..AR should go back to Singapore..far from Dr.shanky aka Sasurji..

3 idiots>>LoL

areyyy taniya...wahan bhi he haunts AR ...he has antenna remember...
LOLLOL

aaare ha yaar that buzzer or watever he has for AR..SO wat should they do nowD'oh

Zappy help AR..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rsjain

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

I really  cried when i was reading the insulting words of  Shanky  at the dining table.But when my mother came,i had to wipe off the tears fast.How could he say that or behave like that to Armaan infront of everyone.Leave the words,the way he ignored his rice bowl offer,I was so hurt.I cant stand anyone humiliating Armaan like this.I was with Shanky till now in this whole issue.But now Shanky is over reacting.They have apologised their mistake.He should forgive them now.

The cold war between Ridhima and Shashank reminds me of my relation with my papa.We are like this only .No talking for two or three weeks...with only some glares.LOL But everytime,I take the initiative to stop the silence.I think here also Ridhima should take the next step.Fathers have a big attitude and ego problem,especially someone like my papa and Shashank.

I feel really sad for Armaan.He is taking all the blame and bearing all these insults.Also he has become 'too much understanding".What happened to him? I can understand he is giving lectures and all.But i dont understand how could Ridhima avoid him becoz of his lectures.Thats a little rude!

And I liked the new nick names given by Armaan....Heroine and Jhansi ki rani.Thats so sweet.And the "Hail Hitler" dialogue.so good.The way he lifted Ridhima from the middle of the road,that was funny.But I hoped he would take her to his home and will scold her.Why is he not scolding her ?I think he should scold her a little when she become so crazy and disobedient.He has the right to do so.

You put ur favourite castle in Twos ?LOL And you said Ridhima likes castle.Really? Sometimes I feel the character Ridhima in TWOS is you only.Wink

Waiting for the full update.Day Dreaming

@ bold

I second thatWink Wink

Altairaz.e.p.h.y.rarmaanlover_7

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

wow! amazing installment!

lekin i never got a pm for the last part or the new thread?

kyunn??
:'(

no one got a pm.. i forgot.. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairafalcon.staranushkajainpixie_nanjie22ObodroKargosh

Go to top